Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i wonder what the restriction is, leans me towards bif is town cause n20 would find it funnier that way

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

oh ok there is a mechanical reason based on that latest bif post

you seem very keen to kill her despite what she's been hinting at which seems suss to me, but at least you seem to be backing away now

don't like the many posts targeting lurkers d1 either i have no issue w what mmm been saying on this, i'm having trouble keeping up with the thread as is lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
bif voting is a bad move

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
if gene votes his scumbuddy sniper I would change my vote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

this is all performance art on the subject matter of lurking

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What if the only way to win is to listen to bif and vote as she wants us to?

:thunk:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Noooo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Beetphyxious posted:

What if the only way to win is to listen to bif and vote as she wants us to?

:thunk:

then i will lose this game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

flerp posted:

then i will lose this game

I won’t let that happen

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
tell you what the biggest bamboozle is mmm claiming to be the good player called tolly totes

##vote sniper

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
how dare you besmirch tolly’s name

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

This is one way to find scum...

SalTheBard posted:

Work and then had dinner with my friends. Lando I don't know you, so not sure why you are trying to get a rise out of me. In a game on D1 I have just as many posts as you do.

Because I was making unconfirmed masonry jokes and I thought you of all people would appreciate it. Whether out of amusement or frustration didn't matter. Alas, it was not to be.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

right so between me and beet who do you thing is worse

Beet but I feel Sniper is worse.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SalTheBard posted:

you will rue this day

RUE

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Beetphyxious posted:

you will rue this day

RUE

I'm terrified.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Birdstrike posted:

tell you what the biggest bamboozle is mmm claiming to be the good player called tolly totes

##vote sniper

I will remember this....very rude.

SalTheBard posted:

Same.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
9 hours to deadline

Votecount for Day 1

Anidav (2): flerp, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (2): GeneX, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, Anidav, Lando131, Lando131, Beetphyxious, Beetphyxious, Anidav
sniper4625 (1): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, Birdstrike
GeneX (1): Monathin, Birdstrike, Birdstrike
SalTheBard (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Lando131 (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Monathin (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say
MMM Whatchya Say (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir

Not Voting (7): Anidav, Atomic Soda, Beetphyxious, Lando131, SalTheBard, sniper4625, Yami Fenrir

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 05th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 44 minutes.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm going to go with my gut and trust Birb##vote sniper

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Incredibly rood (and a bad call.) Guess I have to jump on a bandwagon, and I think the Bif one is too obvious. ##vote anidav

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to go with my gut and trust Birb##vote sniper

So is it between Bif and Sniper then? Cause on a reread I don't think I like the idea of pushing Bif out of her own game. I kinda get where Whatchya is coming from re: mechanics but if Bif has an actual mechanical reason for not talking much lunching her seems hilariously counter-productive.

I'm not gonna throw around my vote cause I'll be here till deadline, so I'll try and see if there are any posts I missed in the backlog that stand out to me.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Oh I guess Anidav too, hm.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Hey folks, so I'm not going to be around at the deadline.

I'm not going to be voting bif (much to MMM's dismay) because that feels like an extremely easy scum push to me. I still can't really tell if people are just joking or serious about it, and I feel like that might even be the intent behind the posts?

Idk, maybe I'm overthinking it.

I also still think sniper's content is a bit off, but it's not enough for me to want to vote out a newbie yet. I would like to see more of their content first.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Monathin posted:

So is it between Bif and Sniper then? Cause on a reread I don't think I like the idea of pushing Bif out of her own game. I kinda get where Whatchya is coming from re: mechanics but if Bif has an actual mechanical reason for not talking much lunching her seems hilariously counter-productive.

I'm not gonna throw around my vote cause I'll be here till deadline, so I'll try and see if there are any posts I missed in the backlog that stand out to me.

I do not know what makes me more suspicious than the people who were a lot more radio silent, fwiw.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hey folks, so I'm not going to be around at the deadline.

I'm not going to be voting bif (much to MMM's dismay) because that feels like an extremely easy scum push to me. I still can't really tell if people are just joking or serious about it, and I feel like that might even be the intent behind the posts?

Idk, maybe I'm overthinking it.

I also still think sniper's content is a bit off, but it's not enough for me to want to vote out a newbie yet. I would like to see more of their content first.

Hopefully I will be able to calibrate that content as the game goes on.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

sniper4625 posted:

I do not know what makes me more suspicious than the people who were a lot more radio silent, fwiw.

The way you replied to being called out for not posting feels pretty scummy to me. It essentially boils down to :shrug: d1 joke phase sucks anyway, so I'll just not post :shrug: (aka provide literally nothing to base any sort of opinion on you on)

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Yami Fenrir posted:

The way you replied to being called out for not posting feels pretty scummy to me. It essentially boils down to :shrug: d1 joke phase sucks anyway, so I'll just not post :shrug: (aka provide literally nothing to base any sort of opinion on you on)

As previously stated, I'm not hip to the expected activities of Day 1 - as I didn't think I had anything constructive to contribute at that point, I just didn't post. I now know better.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sniper4625 posted:

As previously stated, I'm not hip to the expected activities of Day 1 - as I didn't think I had anything constructive to contribute at that point, I just didn't post. I now know better.

No one has had anything constructive to post today, least of all mmm watchya say me

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hello.

Deadline is at 5am my time. Thread will be open so feel free to talk about non-game poo poo.

I should be able to post the flip around 7:30am-8am my time.

Submit your night actions whenever, when they're all in or before I go to bed, whatever comes first I'll process and reopen.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote anidav

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i will not vote bif in the hope that her being unable to make posts will make her explode

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
somebody tell me why i should vote for a person (im putting you on ignore if you tell me to vote bif)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

vote flerp

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 1

Anidav (4): flerp, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, sniper4625, Beetphyxious
Bifauxnen (2): GeneX, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, Anidav, Lando131, Lando131, Beetphyxious, Beetphyxious, Anidav
sniper4625 (2): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, Birdstrike, SalTheBard
GeneX (1): Monathin, Birdstrike, Birdstrike
SalTheBard (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Lando131 (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Monathin (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say
MMM Whatchya Say (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir

Not Voting (4): Anidav, Atomic Soda, Lando131, Yami Fenrir

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 05th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 hours, 5 minutes.

I guess if you don't want to vote bif, vote anidav because he's the most likely to get lynched rn and comes with the bif seal of appeal.

If you have no cause to lynch anidav vote sniper4625 as he's next likely and people are suss on him because of his response to post more or something like that, but it's also allegedly their first game or something.

Vote MMMM if you want to make this thread more readable.

but don't vote a lurker because that's bad play or something and it's a legit form of mafiaing

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote sniper4625 :eng99:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I dunno why I'm leading in votes given how I brought up Bifauxnen possibilities and was also willing to disengage in them in order to let town breathe

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

well to be fair you were going pretty solidly for bif at the beginning. not quite mmm, but close.

and yes you did disengage, but it was very easy and you kind of misquoted me as a justification for not voting bif anymore.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It wasn't that easy...

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Anidav posted:

##vote sniper4625 :eng99:

Don't get me wrong I'd be perfectly fine with neither of us getting lynched, but the feeling I got was that it was going to turn out to be one of us given that Bif seemed to have faded. As such, well...

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
4hrs 20 minutes lol

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
when I return I shall call upon the power of LUMOEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Birdstrike posted:

when I return I shall call upon the power of LUMOEN

call upon the power of moat instead imo

##vote Anime Dave

• Locked thread