Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN?
This poll is closed.
YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKERS 14 28.57%
WHERE IS IT!?! 13 26.53%
PROMISES WERE MADE! 10 20.41%
THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND 12 24.49%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe to clash for final spot in Money in the Bank Ladder Match
SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN

The New Day battle The Miz & The Bar in Six-Man Tag Team action
SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN SAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN

Is Carmella ready for Asuka?

Will AJ Styles figure into the outcome of Shinsuke Nakamura's match against Tye Dillinger?

Naomi and Lana to battle in a Dance-Off tonight on SmackDown LIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know this dance off is a terribSAMOA JOE VS DANIEL BRYAN :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just let them wrestle for 2 hours :vince:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Samoa Joe just won MITB!

Shane: ...can... can he do that?
Paige: You know there's nothing in the rules saying he can't... :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress Joe is so loving good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:munch:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The crowd was so excited.

I was so excited.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is NOT Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan, I was promised Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan! :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I just wanted to see them wrestle..... :cripes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Did I just see Kevin Hart and MEAN GENE doing an ad for Mountain Dew? :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

fart blood posted:

I don’t wanna be a Difficult Danny but that OP doesn’t tell me anything about tonight’s episode at all.

It tells you of things that were promised, things that were meant to be, and things that were not delivered.

:negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The only way this is acceptable is if Joe and Bryan spend the first 2-3 minutes beating the utter poo poo out of Cass, then have the match they were gonna have between the two of them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

So is Dillinger in this match because of the LMS standing stipulation of "a ten count?"

Yep!

On the plus side, I guess it beats being unemployedindependent contracted.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MizDad is gonna be on Miz and Mizzus? OR IS THAT A LIE TOO, WWE!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahaha, it's cool when we get to remember that Tye is actually pretty cool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nakamura is so, so, so much better as a heel it is crazy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

So how was the first half hour

The opening 7 minutes were loving excellent. Then WWE became A HOUSE OF LIES

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rusev Day and the Usos doing posse reactions rules

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just let this end on them being friends, please

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

nooooooo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Why aren't Rusev and co faces?

Well sure they're friendly, happy, beloved by the crowds, sell lots of merchandise, cheer people up when they see them etc.... but the man has a weird accent it's impossible for him to be a face and the crowd instinctively want to boo them! /Vince

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's a new Jurassic World movie but they already showed the money shot in the trailer of the T-Rex going ROAAAARRRRR to establish it is the best dinosaur and everything belongs to it, so why the gently caress would anybody go see the film now? :confused:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jeez Miz, intimidated by something as non-threatening as a gigantic black guy gyrating his hips at you and never breaking eye contact? :rolleyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I want to see the T-Rex on the big screen, duh

Even though I already saw the moment on a big screen during trailers before other movies, this is an acceptable answer :hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Crowd is getting pretty pumped up and excited for this match, WWE should send somebody out to deflate them for HEAT

:mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

pressedbunny posted:

A few years back I saw the original Jurassic Park at the huge London IMAX and it was incredible. Genuinely the best cinema experience I've had.

Everything from the T-Rex killing the first Velociraptor through to it going ROAR in front of the T-Rex skeleton while the banner floats down behind it is as close to cinematic perfection as there has ever been.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God that match was good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ABS-o-HOOT-ly shredded :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bartok posted:

I saw a 4K restoration of Basket Case on the big screen last week so that might rival your best cinematic experience.

I got to go see a remastered version of Some Like It Hot in an old fashioned movie "palace" years and years ago and goddamn that movie is even better in that setting, and I didn't think that was possible.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Barreft posted:

I was so psyched for Bryan vs Joe. :(

Joe's opening promo and Bryan's retort were incredible and the fans were so loving pumped up for the match :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Mandy doesn't know how to sell what they want her to be.

(Good for her, it's terrible.)

Remember how Emma got in trouble (and eventually fired) because she just refused to embrace their stupid bikini model gimmick for her?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Too bad. She is absolute garbage in this business.

Who are you trying to convince? Is there anybody who thinks Carmella isn't severely limited as a wrestler?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm starting to suspect Asuka is pretty loving good!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baron Corbin posted:

hey i forgot this was on, was the show good

They faked us out on Joe vs Bryan :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Becky is too good for wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vega: No no, you're thinking of La Sombra

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It would be loving hilarious if they kept Cass out of the ring for the entire match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That has to be the safest looking top rope dive I've ever seen, and the best part is it didn't matter, it still looked cool and got a good reaction.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

The shrimp and the blimp?

gently caress off, Smackdown commentary team.

Guess Nia's not the only one who forgot how to Be A Star

Big Cass used that line at the start of the show, for what it's worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hotel Artemis looks horrible but it has an incredible looking cast. Is it just a bad trailer?

• Locked thread