Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
When I was in the waiting room at the optometrist's office, I read a People magazine with Taylor Swift on the cover rather than a Preventing Glaucoma pamphlet.

She owns a cat and is still down to Earth after all her success. Also she loves her fans back, except for the occasional crazy ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I’ve got a Xeon microprocessor and a 4GB GeForce VGA card along with a RAID array of solid state disk storage to play online poker.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I go for things on the FREE section of Craigslist. I'm secretly hoping to get murdered and/or raped by a stranger.

So far, I've only managed to get a free treadmill, a mountain bike frame and five square yards of styrofoam wall panelling. The guy with the foam panels said I smelled like a Jew, but still no rape/murder.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I recently bought tickets to see Nine Inch Nails.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

good beer!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rad-daddio posted:

I go for things on the FREE section of Craigslist. I'm secretly hoping to get murdered and/or raped by a stranger.

So far, I've only managed to get a free treadmill, a mountain bike frame and five square yards of styrofoam wall panelling. The guy with the foam panels said I smelled like a Jew, but still no rape/murder.

asl?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Rad-daddio posted:

See, this is where you do wrong. Try approaching people for free submarine rides.

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016
I spent four hundred dollars on a god drat pen.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you don't have to do that here, deaf people can read

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Thots and Prayers posted:

When I was in the waiting room at the optometrist's office, I read a People magazine with Taylor Swift on the cover rather than a Preventing Glaucoma pamphlet.

She owns a cat and is still down to Earth after all her success. Also she loves her fans back, except for the occasional crazy ones.

actually if youve been paying close attention to tayswifts career youll find that she was killed during a casting couch rape and buried in the Los Angeles desert. She's been replaced by the same group that covered up other celebrity deaths including Paul McCartney and now the double spends her days broadcasting encoded illuminati psyattacks to our children

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Healthy Nut Snack posted:

I spent 300 dollars on a wallet. My old wallet (which was a more pedestrian 100 dollars) was/is fine, I just wanted a new one. Also I buy a new laptop way too often considering my old ones work fine, and I spend way too much on amazon every year during the black friday sales on stuff I don't need.

I have a lot of credit card debt.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I found my Louis Vuitton wallet in the parking lot of the DMV completely empty

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I eat McDonalds

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

I spend way too much on model kits and I collect XTC pills.

I dont even like XTC.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

I refuse the notion

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Former DILF posted:

actually if youve been paying close attention to tayswifts career youll find that she was killed during a casting couch rape and buried in the Los Angeles desert. She's been replaced by the same group that covered up other celebrity deaths including Paul McCartney and now the double spends her days broadcasting encoded illuminati psyattacks to our children

Actually this was covered, I was surprised by People's candor. When Taylor 2.0 ("T2" to her fans in the know) said that her "music was evolving, much fnord like her" I knew she loved us just as much as OrigTay did.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Much less so these days but I was a huge consumer whore for anything Capcom or Squaresoft (not square enix). I remember how much my the hairs on my arms would stand on end when this intro came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXV_tUCCtY

Aaaaaaw yeah that's good poo poo.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I just can't stop wanting more camping/climbing/skiing things. Even though I barely have time to use any of it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Speleothing posted:

I just can't stop wanting more camping/climbing/skiing things. Even though I barely have time to use any of it.

I bought an entire rack of 70s era rock climing gear. It's mostly cool poo poo from right when clean climbing started to take off so lots of chocks wedges and some ancient cams. I can't climb anymore because my life insurance said I'd need a rider on my policy to do it.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Healthy Nut Snack posted:

Jesus christ man. Stick that pen in your pee hole so you at least get some value for your money.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lacey posted:

Jesus christ man. Stick that pen in your pee hole so you at least get some value for your money.

I dont know if this is sound financial advice

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Barudak posted:

I dont know if this is sound financial advice

Lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

lol I just got it now

I'm not feeling too good today

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lacey posted:

lol I just got it now

I'm not feeling too good today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CJEcAkgHKE&t=121s

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

In only the best ways OP.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Thanks man, that really sorted me out.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Uhh I unconditionally pay full price for games with "souls" in the title, that's probably the closest. I don't have a car or auto insurance or drink coors light or whatever the hell the ads are for these days.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pokemon

history’s most profitable media franchise got its hook in twenty years ago and I can’t get it out

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I smoke which is dumb and I smoke these bougie fancy cigarettes because everything else tastes lovely to me now.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

berth ell pup posted:

I smoke which is dumb and I smoke these bougie fancy cigarettes because everything else tastes lovely to me now.

oh lol I smoke clove cigarettes like an edgy teenager I guess that counts!!! :negative:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

oh lol I smoke clove cigarettes like an edgy teenager I guess that counts!!! :negative:

American Spirits I don’t think they even make cloves anymore

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

berth ell pup posted:

American Spirits I don’t think they even make cloves anymore

They still do, the paper is now made out of tobacco so they can be sold as cigarillos.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Applesnots posted:

They still do, the paper is now made out of tobacco so they can be sold as cigarillos.
Yeah also it's funny but you can buy the regular cigarette kind from indonesia which I did once as a joke it took a month to ship me a single pack of cigarettes halfway around the world and somehow was cheaper than buying them at the store because taxes.

The new kind still can't be sold in nyc though so I gotta find the chill tobacconists. Smoking is so stupid but also great, when are we getting robot lungs???

quebechistory
May 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah also it's funny but you can buy the regular cigarette kind from indonesia which I did once as a joke it took a month to ship me a single pack of cigarettes halfway around the world and somehow was cheaper than buying them at the store because taxes.

The new kind still can't be sold in nyc though so I gotta find the chill tobacconists. Smoking is so stupid but also great, when are we getting robot lungs???

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I consume lovely media like tv shows and movies instead of working to produce something lovely of my own.

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
I just bought a 20 dollar mechanical pencil because I'm a retard

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Pot
I could grow my own, but going into the dispensary and being able to sample all kinds of strains, and edibles is pretty drat whorish

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008

Weener Beater posted:

Pot
I could grow my own, but going into the dispensary and being able to sample all kinds of strains, and edibles is pretty drat whorish

Cool brag

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Shania Twain posted:

I just bought a 20 dollar mechanical pencil because I'm a retard

My mom bought one around the price for me when I was in middle school and one of my rear end in a top hat soccer teammates took it the first day and stomped on it. It was "just messing around" though so no harm done. My mom was pissed though and never bought me anything but the cheapest wood pencils for the rest of middleschool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I buy way more makeup than I need. I used to rush out to get the latest palette, but now I’m getting bored and much better about saving my money.

• Locked thread