Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The person behind the tweets is:
Jerry Colangelo
Bryan Colangelo
Jerry & Bryan Colangelo
Sam Hinkie
Joel Embiid
Someone Else (Post the best conspiracy theories you go)
View Results

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

euphronius posted:

There hasn’t been any irreversible harm yet

theres been no new dunk videos from joels streetball adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i mean you can but if it leaks then its your fault

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

guillotines for the lot of em

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yeah kushner has been on some insane grift binge since he entered the whitehouse in massive debt. i mean all of them are grifting but he needs to steal about a billion dollars to get above water again and hell hes gonna try

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont know why im invested in this but i am please fire him

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

What kind of poo poo is this? WHat happened to you? CHEER FOR CHAOS

i just want a rich rear end in a top hat who owes everything in life to his birth(but i repeat myself) to get like, any kind of consequence no matter how minor in trumps america. i just want evil to take the tiniest of L's cause i know it never truly loses anything but the little ones where some jackass product of nepotism mother fucker doing something blatantly worthy of being fired gets his slap on the wrist instead of stone nothing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when i called ben simmons a bad jeff green i didnt know it meant evil jeff green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i love the final last attempt to take credit for the sixers being good. and dont forget on my way out how i drafted this team.

• Locked thread