Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-Bought 120 avocadoes
-Peeled and pitted all avocadoes
-Whipped avocadoes into a thick paste
-Applied said paste as stucco on all the ceilings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-Called up an Uber
-Requested trip to local Wal-Mart
-Bought 65 helium filled balloons
-Hired another Uber driver to deliver all 65 helium filled balloons to the multiplex theater at the mall
-Somehow was allowed to carry in and then released all 65 balloons during the middle of the showing of Infinity Wars

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Matoi Ryuko

-Remembered last night

Zwei Dunkel Jungen

it's a magical day
- bought all 5 seasons of big love on blu ray from amazon.. tWeNtY tWo TiMeS
- glued all 5 seasons of big love on blu ray into a crude chair-like structure
- sat in the big love chair for 2 hours listening to an endless loop of brian cranston reciting ozymandias and pretending to be the polygamist ruler of bill paxtonia

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
- woke up on a zipline
- learned Esperanto
- broke world record for longest pee
- finished an entire tube of chapstick
- not sure why but you venmoed someone named @BigDave $73 and the description only says "🎣🎳💣📎"
- bought a nice hat

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
you wake up and discover that you've polished all the silver, and called your mother. it was a nice conversation.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The good news: You wake up and there's a message for you on your answering machine!

The bad news: It's you calling yourself last night after taking Ambien needing bail money to get out of jail... and you don't know how you made out; are you a fugitive from justice? Did you make your bail? You'll find out soon enough!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

-bought a case of expired spicy brown mustard from Amazon Warehouse Deals*
-drove to nearest Walmart Neighborhood Market, purchased Oreo cheesecake dip, drove home, constructed CheezIt sandwiches with dip, left on balcony in case birds were hungry*
-left note for self about bird snacks*
-entered contest to win bass boat, only realized six weeks later when they called to let me know I had won bass boat (do not fish)*

*things I've actually done while under influence of Ambien

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-I've never taken Ambien
-Or HAVE I?

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

-drove to nearest Walmart Neighborhood Market, purchased Oreo cheesecake dip, drove home, constructed CheezIt sandwiches with dip, left on balcony in case birds were hungry*
-entered contest to win bass boat, only realized six weeks later when they called to let me know I had won bass boat (do not fish)*

You're a wonder and a delight, Hamjobs!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

* found a proof for fermat's last theorem that fit in the margin
* used marginalia as rolling papers

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You're a wonder and a delight, Hamjobs!

also an insomniac

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

I thought this was another fictional list and was waiting for all the items to collide into some epic punchline

Unless you're the Yellow Birdking of Spaulding Lake I keep hearing about

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

I thought this was another fictional list and was waiting for all the items to collide into some epic punchline

Unless you're the Yellow Birdking of Spaulding Lake I keep hearing about

I'll never tell~

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

-I've never taken Ambien
-Or HAVE I?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Splatmaster posted:

-I've never taken Ambien
-Or HAVE I?

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
waking up in a fog only to realize youve sold all your bitcoin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
waking up in a fog only to realize youve bought all of some guys bitcoin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Why is everyone calling me Mr.President?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Joined the kkk and burned down my own home.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

drilldo squirt posted:

Joined the kkk and burned down my own home.

Sir, this is the UNLIKELY Ambien Adventures thread.

Manifisto

I gave them a what? you mean the appendix? srs that was just a laugh, they'll invent medicine soon enough and figure out how to remove it, no big thang.

oh, ah, "free will" you say? hmm.

hmmmmmm.

poo poo.

peanut

- drew warboys paint with eyeliner all over my face and sent endless selfies to bf at 1am*

The solution to my insomnia was changing jobs lol

poverty goat

didnt gently caress up the risotto

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I read this as “Unlikely Amphibian Adventures” and thought it was a new vanisher thread :(

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

poverty goat

Passed my driving exam

Manifisto

poverty goat posted:

Passed my driving exam

:woop:

hope you're gonna celebrate by driving somewhere nice

I'm not saying you should drive somewhere to get us a pizza, but I'm also not not saying that

Robot Made of Meat

Starman Super DX posted:

I read this as “Unlikely Amphibian Adventures” and thought it was a new vanisher thread :(

Paging Vanisher! Paging Vanisher!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
true story here about the first time i took ambien.
i took ambien and went to bed. i had a good night's rest and everything seemed normal.

3 days later, a big box arrives from amazon. this is weird because i don't remember ordering anything. i asked my wife, and she didn't order anything. we open it up and WOW THAT'S A LOT OF SPICY CHEX MIX.

why the hell did we just receive 30 family-size bags of spicy chex mix? we couldn't think of any reason this would have been sent to us, but it has my name on the packing slip and everything so it isn't a mistake. so i logged into my order history and there it is...

i thought hard about it and in a really hazy, almost 3rd person-like memory, i remember waking up and being really hungry. i guess chex mix sounded good because i logged onto amazon and ordered a box of 30 family sized bags of spicy chex mix. satisfied with the idea that my midnight snack would be arriving in 2 days (prime member, fuggedaboutit), i went back to sleep.

for weeks, probably months, we brought bags to our workplaces, tried to give bags to anyone that visited our home (including mormon doorknockers). i did eat quite a lot of it myself, though... i would tell you that this burnt me out on spicy chex mix, but i still enjoy it every now and then.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

• Locked thread