Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Yeah they did well with what they had. The animation with link turning around surprised was recycled in a few cutscenes and it fit perfectly every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Now I'm thinking about a Zelda-themed Harvest Moon game. That would be sick

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Don’t even need to time stamp the whole credits is amazing. I’m disappointed they didn’t do something similar for botw

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i had the gold cartridge....it felt all strange. . . like power

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i had it too and went year and years without knowing there was a gray one

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Travv0 posted:

i had it too and went year and years without knowing there was a gray one

my friends had the ugly grey one...it was like lol..your mom didn't spend 80 bucks for the gold one...are you even a GAMER?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the gold holographic MM cart but I think that was fairly common.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

Turns out the power was actually Islam.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

When you watch em it's like they did so much with what they had and now people get all the expressive potential for free and they still can't make anything as awesome as a 1990s zelda cutscene out of it.

yeah lol with the game engines getting better games themselves have definitely regressed in certain ways

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

P-Mack posted:

Turns out the power was actually Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4

as an adult this is super spooky

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this mustve been insane to pull off. the end credits for all the games are great but the MM ending has a special place in my heart for the reasons i posted about

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

my friends had the ugly grey one...it was like lol..your mom didn't spend 80 bucks for the gold one...are you even a GAMER?

Calm down.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

i'm calm. but if you didn't rub the sandy feeling of the gold cartridge in your hands, you won't know what we had.

• Locked thread