Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Wes Thomas is the best protag

I'm playing through Colosseum right now myself, so I'm interested to see how you go through it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

No way this man is evil

I picked Quiliva, cause Fire type

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Quagsire and Flaafy/Ampharos are keepers for my team. I used Noctowl to deal with the boss before he was relegated to the PC

Surf is actually super useful as this game loves rock/ground types. Water/Ground is a fantastic type as well

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Blaze Dragon posted:

What I don't get is that you're stealing Pokemon left and right and no one, not even the owners of said Pokemon, seem to care. Considering they seem to be mostly normal people that happened to be given a Shadow Pokemon, you'd think they'd be angry and concerned, not "hey, that was a neat fight, let's do it again!".

Wes should be lynched at this point. I'd say the police should be on his rear end but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of police here.

Once you clear Duel Squ'are, the only people you snag from are also the bad guys. They're not gonna do poo poo. A couple of them are even happy Wes their Pokemon as they didn't listen to the trainer and are "defective."

Welcome to Orre, where the rules are made up and the laws don't matter

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Those Ludicolo are the main reason I grinded Noctowl for Mirror B. Water/Grass is a very good typing.

His theme music rules tho

: Hi grandpa. This is my Thomas, my not-boyfriend who is also certainly not a ex-con with a penchant for explosives

: ... :smuggo:

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 7, 2018

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

No rules no masters earthquake spam 4/20 every day

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Zereth posted:

wait hang on

They only had the one snagging device? Their entire operation revolved around having at most one guy personally stealing pokemon one by one?

The thing Wes blew up in the beginning was the main snag machine. It converts Poke Balls into Snag Balls for everyone to use, but only last for a day. Its a big sucker tho

Wea stole the portable version, which I think is a prototype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

The mighty Vespa Scooter

• Locked thread