Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Tons of dirt, no wild Pokemon, yeah sounds like Arizona to me. Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
It was pretty funny when I got to this point as a kid. Noctowl, Flaffy, and Quilava is the Johto team I would have in any run of GSC until Bill forked over an Eevee. I had to force myself to try new Pokemon.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'd like to see Noctowl. I'll leave the nickname for someone clever, I never nickname my pokes.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Evice is where kid me just tapped straight out of Colosseum. I could not beat that fucker and capture Tyranitar no matter what I did. This was back in the rental days, so I didn't have any more time. I just took my L and never looked back.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Another fantastic LP. I am eagerly awaiting the Great Eevee War that will come with Gale of Darkness.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
And just what is wrong with Flareon? :colbert:

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I only ever tried XD and I didn't finish, but I chose Flareon because it's not like it matters. You can always play with whatever Pokemon you want in the regular game. It's competitive where suddenly all your faves are PU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I see the writing on the wall, but I'm still voting Cerberus. I have always liked Houndour and never found a generation where I could put one on my team. Maybe in Gen 8, man.

• Locked thread