Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

You're right we should be inclusive of all motor types with our book recommendations.

what if i identify as a rail cart powered by a single cylinder lister diesel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
e: fake edit so it seems like i was talking poo poo

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
you guys sure are full of hate.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Of incels and idiots that cant grasp the concept of treating women like actual human beings?

I wouldnt call it hate more like a collective "What the gently caress is wrong with those people????"

Its not like treating women like they are humans is a hard concept to understand either.

I don't think you really get it.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Who are you aiming this towards and what is your point here?

If you look closely, you can see that my comment was in direct reply to someone :)

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Doesn't seem to be. And I mean, like, in general. You pop in about once a month from your usual hangout of TFR in what seems like an effort to stir poo poo and nothing more. The sum total of your posts in AI in the past two months are: to make fun of Rhyno about something relating to meth (?), chiding someone for not being chill because "you're on SA, dude," and to post hotlinked images from a rule34 site.

Oh, so you're going to gatekeep my "stop being so drat angry and toxic" comment because i don't post enough content that you like?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Please, go right ahead. Lead by example. It's not gatekeeping, it's calling you out. Stop being a shitheel and participate, versus just trying to stir something up. This is a chill place.

Sorry, do you really think angryposting at me is going to communicate anything other than the original point i made?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Oh no, a logical trap! Clearly you are of a superior intellect, and deserve to be lovely to other people whenever you please! Continue on your quest to...do whatever it is you were trying to accomplish.

Posting isn't a game to be won, dude.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Then please, enlighten me why dont you?

Acting in the same lovely manner as other lovely angry people just adds more poo poo to the pile. Calm down, get a drink and learn to let it go man.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

angryrobots posted:

Bunch of incels

I'll have you know i turned down sex not 8 hours ago. :agesilaus:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5rV6coEsKc

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

spog posted:

Say 'Hi' to your dad from me.

You think that dude understands or respects consent?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

Im driving back from South Carolina and pulled into a pit stop to tell you idiots to quit bickering. If I have to do it again its gonna be to probate everyone involved.

Calm down, Budget Adam Devine.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Also:

Brown's Krüsh Golden Lager is pretty baller.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Isuzu is going in for safety inspection, and may leave with a exhaust stack.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Enourmo posted:

The only valid church is the church of the V8

I'll sit over here moon lighting between the church of i6 and church of 4.8l turbo diesel.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

jammyozzy posted:

Yeah I get that a lot. :shobon:

You wish.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Do you HAVE both bodies? Can you just chop it out of the donor, and tack it into the recipient?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

ilkhan posted:

They've hired twice as many employees *this year* and they are letting go. Just maybe they hired a few too many. And it's like 4k employees worldwide.

Please don't try to stop the antimusk circlejerk.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

QuarkMartial posted:

How hard is it to replace the little valve inside a tire stem? It's just a matter of using the tool to unscrew the old one and screw in the new one, right? Got one that might be a little finicky and need replacing soon.

Literally just that.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Yeah like the New Testament tells you to ignore all of the laws of the Old Testament except the Ten Commandments

Meanwhile American Christians can shut the gently caress up about the Old Testament

Weird how people feel they can pick and choose which parts of the made up story they want to believe.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I've never understood the whole "Indian/Mexican/Etc food makes me shiiiiiiiiit!" thing.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Really sucks that people care enough to be concerned about your relationship bro.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

Uh, she's 100% a bitch for stirring up trouble that wasn't there. gently caress her and her entire life.

You realize THIS is probably a huge part of why assholes are "attracted to you", right?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Ether Frenzy posted:

If you pay teachers $45k a year because that's what the education budget allows for, you can't also be surprised that it's hard to lure and keep top talent for an incredibly difficult and stressful job at that level of pay.

How insanely spoiled do you have to be to not be able to live off of 45k a year?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

iwentdoodie posted:

Lol have you even seen housing prices on the west coast? Or north east? Or explain to me why a cop walks woth a 7k+ a month pension, but teachers are actively having their pensions ripped away AND pay reduced.

And spoiled? The education they need to BE a teacher (because you want smart teachers, yes?) Can and does cost them double that if not more.

It's been awhile since I legit heard someone argue that teachers shouldn't be paid more.

That's not the argument I made at all, but.you go ahead and continue to be a reactionary twit, if that's your thing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

iwentdoodie posted:

Oh god I didn't look at username before I responded.

Nevermind.

Same as the content?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry you guys don't know how to live within your means.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Wrar posted:

Sorry you don't understand that the cost of living is highly situational.

IF you can't afford to live somewhere, don't live there. That's part of the "living within your means." part.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

toplitzin posted:

How would you suggest affording the cost of moving if the cost of living is already too high?

Pack your car full of the poo poo you ACTUALLY need, and GTFO. I think a lot of you upper middle class people really need to step back and realize how much BS you have that you can live without. Obviously you WANT your tv, project car, pc, etc, but you don't NEED it. If your situation is so fire that you literally CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE, you're at the point where you can justify selling off all your luxuries and baubletrash and start over.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Minimalist/tiny house owner spotted

Being poor and not being able to own luxuries isn't EXACTLY the same thing.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

Your random USE of all CAPS is GIVING me a STROKE.

You should have brought this up when i was DRUNK as HELL at NEAI.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
burn down parliament.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

spog posted:

Honestly, it makes me wonder about the personal beliefs of the mod and not in a good way.

Adi confirmed for homophobia white supremacist.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Mods, make political chat acceptable, but only if you phrase it all in shirty car analogies.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to live in a shed in the woods and work only to pay for fuel/luxuries/tinfoilhats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Goober Peas posted:

Hansel or Gretel?

Door to door Proselytizers.

• Locked thread