Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dumbledore killed Hermione.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bread goes in the freezer if you're going to be gone and don't want it to be moldy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Goober Peas posted:

I had a bad experience in college with mayonnaise

It's a condiment, not a lubricant.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Went grocery shopping earlier (i needed pork rinds) and ran into a friend whom if not for FB I would have no contact with. I know she parties a lot since she got divorced but holy poo poo, she's put on so much weight. I am genuinely concerned for her health. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's a 100lb gain.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Seminal Flu posted:

She found all the weight you lost.

And then some. She used to run 5Ks. Her divorce must have hosed her up worse than I realized.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Rhyno you'll appreciate this.....Found out over the weekend there was a huge brawl involving 20+ people in the courtyard at work. So glad I don't work weekends anymore :)

Memorial Day! Wheee MOTHERFUCKER DID YOU TOUCH MY COORS LIGHT I'LL KILL YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The hell you can't.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KakerMix posted:

Nobody needs three of the things, NOBODY

IT'S NOT LIKE THEY TAKE UP ANY ROOM

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you have a warehouse you NEED MORE CARS

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KakerMix posted:

Oh no that's still in the back yard. The longer it goes on the more likely it seems I'll just sell it off as a heavy loss and just eat it even though everyone was (uniroinically very helpfully) giving me advice and pointing me in directions for where and who to take it to but there just is no drive there. Kinda rather cut my losses and just dump it. Someone will have a use for a 1JZ powered JDM wagon though, I just know it.

I still go that $10

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hi if you smoke cigarettes you are a garbage person

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dagen H posted:

Good thing I only smoke cigars then :clint:

Acceptable. Other answers include hookah and weed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adiabatic posted:

I feel like you are not the best judge of character on who is and who is not a garbage person.

I believe you will see in my credentials that I am more qualified than anyone else.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So the other day I got mauled by a turkey.

Because I got too close to this one which looked sick or injured

Well yesterday I was cleaning up the side of that building and I figured out why the turkey flipped his poo poo on me

Lil turkey eggs. And one was definitely stillborn. Poor bird was sad.

This fucker death-warbled at me before strutting off

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So none of the nationwide parts stores sell generic spring bolt kits or universal exhaust bolt kits anymore. Had to piece something together at Lowes and reuse the springs for the time being. That's mildly irritating.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I listened to a little bitch cry about being friend zoned earlier today and I had to fight the urge to murder him in the street.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Brain Issues posted:

Equally as quality as pretending to be an IRL cool dude in a car forum on the internet while raging about some nerds that complain about being friendzoned.

There was this clown at the Dreammakers thing yesterday who was loudly denouncing all women as whores because he had been friendzoned. It was just awkward and terrible and I was getting a little drunk so we had to leave before I made a scene.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I agree 100%. But I was with some friends that I don't get to see very often and I didn't want to make a huge scene. I'm sure they all agree with me on the issue but when I go HAAM in public it gets ugly and I didn't want to embarass them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KakerMix posted:

Embarrass every insecure boy imho

Usually hell yes. I probably needed another drink or two though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Of incels and idiots that cant grasp the concept of treating women like actual human beings?

I wouldnt call it hate more like a collective "What the gently caress is wrong with those people????"

Its not like treating women like they are humans is a hard concept to understand either.

The Incel thread continues to be incredible.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Doesn't seem to be. And I mean, like, in general. You pop in about once a month from your usual hangout of TFR in what seems like an effort to stir poo poo and nothing more. The sum total of your posts in AI in the past two months are: to make fun of Rhyno about something relating to meth (?), chiding someone for not being chill because "you're on SA, dude," and to post hotlinked images from a rule34 site.

I mean, I'm not the AIer well known for meth...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Passed my physical and drug screen :D Scheduled to begin monday at the new full time gig. And the part time job asked f I was interested in a long term position as well. Pretty good Monday!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Squeeeeeeeeeee

I start my new job monday! Making adult dollars is gonna be weird.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Wait what are you doing now, I thought you were working in maintenance for your wife or something.

I am. But the money is only okay, slightly less than I made in comic slinging. New gig is $21 an hour once I complete training.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

slidebite posted:

You make less working as a property super/tech than working in a comic book store? :wow:

I was there an exceptionally long time and until two years ago my job description said "manager." So yeah, I made fairly decent money in retail. The gig I ended up taking as a tech is the assist/part time gig.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ebay 20% off sitewide, dunno if works in Canada
PICKDADSGIFT

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I did a Best Offer on a CX Racing Intercooler for the MS6 and I put a note "You should accept this offer because it's a dead platform" and they did! $349 asking, accepted $250 and the 20% off brought it to $200 even. Can't complain! And considering ever parts seller charges more than that for just the piping kit I can run this until I upgrade the core to a Treadstone.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Door Frame posted:

While horseradish is a different kind of spicy than chilis are, it feels real similar if you eat too much

You mean when you poop?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've been feeding a stray that's been hanging around the property at work lately. Today I took a full can of wet food for her and found out a resident called animal control and had her picked up. Stopped by the shelter on the way home and couldn't find her. My day is ruined.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Faith should be a private thing. I have a huge hatred of organized religion for how they demonized homosexuals and specifically, those with AIDS in the late 80's and early 90's.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My personal experiences turned me away from the church and I am a far better person for it. Faith is a wonderful thing. Organized religion is a crutch for weak people.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Even as a heathen nonbeliever, the last part of that statement is a bit broad and overreaching, even for AI.

The worst parts of my childhood are due to exposure to OR. When we moved and I was super excited to escape we ended up living next to a youth pastor who's loving kids tried to indoctrinate everyone in the neighborhood into their wackadoo cult.

First kid I wholy and totally beat the gently caress out of.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tide posted:

Thor Ragarock was really great

Thor is the god we should all be worshipping.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Door Frame posted:

The summer solstice is approaching, it's not too late to find a suitable hilltop to sacrifice a sheep/goat and hold a feast in his honor

Can we just skip to the getting drunk as poo poo part?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
First oil change on the MS6 I found a flathead, small ratchet and a 12mm socket in the skid tray. Hopefully I've shaken the rest out by now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My friend at the new gig tells me that if they make production quota for Q3 there is a MASSIVE bonus and I'll qualify for it since my hire date was June 1st.

What is this thing called a living wage?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Every time I see a delorean I think of zordon.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ilkhan posted:

How many LS swapped BRZs are out there?

Not enough.

So get working on that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I start orientation at the new gig in the morning and I'm super nervous and excited and I can't get to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had to sign three different NDAs today. This company is incredible and is literally changing the world. I can't believe I have been given this opportunity.

• Locked thread