Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Kourogi
Willpower 10 | Stamina 10

Kourogi, who had spent quite a few unhappy minutes taking stock of the pantry situation before everyone had gathered for Hakase's little speech, stared owlishly at Mrs. Kuwabatake.

"There's.... snow," she offered, as if that was any more comforting than what she'd told her not to tell.

Honestly, though, for an adult... Mrs. Kuwabatake really wasn't all that adult-ish, was she? They'd been without anything resembling real food for so long that even complaining about it was starting to get stale and worn out -- and yet here she she was, still holding out for some forgotten miracle in the back of the pantry.

Well, she supposed, everyone had their own things they did to keep themselves busy and happy.

"Just snow," she continues, hurrying to keep up with Mrs. Kuwabatake and the small group following her. Her voice is a little more urgent this time.

Rolled a 7 on the Take a Walk roll, which opens up a new sidequest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Kourogi

The jerky vanishes silently into some pocket or another in Kourogi's coat and she nods, resolutely. She wasn't one for talking much, so keeping a secret wouldn't be too much of a problem...

...Not that all those pointed looks from Mrs. Kuwatabake really meant all that much when she hadn't tried to be secretive about it at all. Or maybe she hadn't because she actually wanted to draw attention to it? Adults really were weird. Well, whatever. She gives Soejima a quick smile that, well, looks more than a little odd on her face.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Kourogi

Kourogi hangs back and watches the wasps dart back and forth on patrol. After a few minutes, inspiration strikes - she forms a snowball around a small rock and hurls it hard at a tree as far from her as possible and, when the ice coating the branches shatters with a satisfying crack, waits for the bugs to investigate the sound before taking off past them.

Using Capture as trap making as a proxy for Hide - lemme know if it's too flimsy a justification and I'll reroll.

As is: TN 6, rolled 7.

• Locked thread