Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I somewhat regret not reading this month's thread at this moment in time.

DFO though, I haven't played that in years.. but it's definitely a good game and always has been. Shame that Nexon bungled the NA release so badly that it was financially unsustainable. Then again, Nexon. I'm glad that the developers took over the re-release.

Also, Neru is better. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

July is heating up already.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

A sugar sweet nightmare. :rimshot:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

MMF Freeway posted:

Pretty hosed up of them to rip off a superior multiplayer experience

Metal Warriors was a great game, but I liked the Prometheus the most for bridge building simulation.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

MMF Freeway posted:

*divebombs you with drache*

No!! Prometheus also has those cotton candy air mines.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've never played Overwatch.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

oddium posted:

it’s like eating a bowl of just lucky charms marshmellows with mountain dew for milk

I only eat oatmeal in the mornings like a properly grumpy curmudgeon, thankfully.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Luca Blight is still one of my favourite villains.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

chumbler posted:

I recall hearing the general trend described as French Bread loves English but had zero interest in learning what it means.

I see no better way to love English.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Ah, my life

:same:

Laid off today as well, but it's fine. Everything is fine.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Thank you friend, I shall drown my sorrows in Tangledeep tonight more likely than not, or maybe Space Station 13.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Bread in French is pain, think about it.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

They're nothing alike, apart from having spaceships

They have spaceships now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Rakugaki Showtime is pretty okay.

• Locked thread