Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/DisputedINTEL/status/1013458552797753345?s=19

Haha your president IS insane

https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/1013440308820967424?s=19

Just gonna edit our dog in too
https://i.imgur.com/FnAGruF.jpg

Patrocclesiastes fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jul 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Russia just knocked Spain out of the World Cup.

This whole series has been so fuckin weird.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

His parents weren't born in Europe, and the European Union didn't exist back then. What the gently caress?! Why am I even bothering, this is of the dumbest lies?! gently caress, this is probably just pure Alzheimer's this time.

Edit: I guess his mom was born in Scotland, they must be soooo proud.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 1, 2018

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Handsome Ralph posted:

Russia just knocked Spain out of the World Cup.

This whole series has been so fuckin weird.

Football has been pretty loving good though. I can't wait for Russia to get their teeth kicked in.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They're probably cheating.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I want France to win at this point

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
I barely remember Regan as anything other then a jellybean loving old guy with dyed hair. I seem to recall strong suspicions that he had become senile during the second term, but so much of what I learned was clouded by being in elementary school and not caring about politics until 92. Was late era Regan this off the rails and we’ve just forgotten because of time? Or are we really beyond the pale?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nystral posted:

I barely remember Regan as anything other then a jellybean loving old guy with dyed hair. I seem to recall strong suspicions that he had become senile during the second term, but so much of what I learned was clouded by being in elementary school and not caring about politics until 92. Was late era Regan this off the rails and we’ve just forgotten because of time? Or are we really beyond the pale?

Yes

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Nobody likes to refer back to Bush, because he was a loser one term president.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Reagan was so out of it that his cabinet almost invoked the 25th amendment.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

psydude posted:

Reagan was so out of it that his cabinet almost invoked the 25th amendment.

meanwhile in 2018

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At least Reagan wasn't so hosed up that he loved Russia.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mustang posted:

Fortunately the area around JBLM is heavily populated so all the soldiers and retirees don't have much of an effect.

A not insignificant amount soldiers on JBLM frequently complain about living in WA because of all the liberals.

Everyone who moves out of the PNW complains about that, I think. I've heard that complaint far more than anything about the weather.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFCABnWlN8E

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Casimir Radon posted:

This is still to me the most utterly baffling thing about it all. I just do not remotely understand it. It breaks my god drat brain. At any loving point in the past half century+ if a presidential candidate had plead for foreign interference in general and russian interference in particular during a debate that would have been it. Then again, he also insulted a POW and escaped scot-free, even among his own "troop loving" base. Nothing makes a god drat lick of sense.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

He kinda fell in love with Gorby.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've been doing the looney tunes thing where I stick my lips out and strum my lips with my index finger for about a year and a half now and buddy, my lips are starting to get sore and my forearm looks like I've been jerking off a hundred hours a week.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I've been doing the looney tunes thing where I stick my lips out and strum my lips with my index finger for about a year and a half now and buddy, my lips are starting to get sore and my forearm looks like I've been jerking off a hundred hours a week.

Do it with the other arm, you'll be ripped.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Wrong video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2QAMqTgPKI.

It may well be cold war remix time.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Casimir Radon posted:

They're probably cheating.

They really probably are. Spain played like a team that had put in 120 minutes. Russia looked fresh as gently caress.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Of course they're cheating. Does no one remember the Sochi winter Olympics?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Donnie wants to be a dictator, and he wants America to want him to be a dictator too. So he talks about how good dictators are and how bad democracy is all the time hoping he can drum up enough support to go full fash without a lot of resistance.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Slim Pickens posted:

Donnie wants to be a dictator, and he wants America to want him to be a dictator too. So he talks about how good dictators are and how bad democracy is all the time hoping he can drum up enough support to go full fash without a lot of resistance.

Keep thinking of Mussolini and keep your fingers crossed.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
FIFA shut down an investigation into Russian doping a few months ago for *~reasons~*

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Hexyflexy posted:

Keep thinking of Mussolini and keep your fingers crossed.

After Donnie gets taken into custody, Spetznaz commandos break him out and rescue him back to Moscow.

Eighteen months later, during the Second October Revolution (:ussr:), communist guerrillas kill him and string him up in Red Square.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is still to me the most utterly baffling thing about it all. I just do not remotely understand it. It breaks my god drat brain. At any loving point in the past half century+ if a presidential candidate had plead for foreign interference in general and russian interference in particular during a debate that would have been it. Then again, he also insulted a POW and escaped scot-free, even among his own "troop loving" base. Nothing makes a god drat lick of sense.

Reagan didn't call the brown people rapists infesting our country that need a final solution while hemming and hawing when asked about Nazis. He used the "politically correct" (Yes, I know) words that lead up to the uncut heroin of today's racism that they really wanted all along. The chuds never gave a flying gently caress about any of the other poo poo like his economic skull loving or stance on Russia beyond some incoherent stuff to yell about that "triggers the libs" by being so blatantly wrong and aggressively stupid.

It was always the racism.

Hope that makes things clearer for you.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Current event: this Croatia Denmark match is off to a wild start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

*gazes at calendar*

:thunk:

*cough*

• Locked thread