Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

The look of a man who's about to lose his job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

a neat cape posted:

The look of a man who's about to lose his job

Lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, thread title is inaccurate, it's in the 60s in the upper midwest right now :psyduck:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

iospace posted:

Also, thread title is inaccurate, it's in the 60s in the upper midwest right now :psyduck:

Yeah, upper 60s and lower 70s here. June Gloom in full effect

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
we're all gonna die

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol it's 91 here

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:rip: Clay Matthews
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1002990790518374400

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That loving charity softball game was going to cause trouble sooner or later.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Video!
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1002978382852820994

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
NFL Network is replaying all of Deshaun Watson's 2017 games today, if you miss good football.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Carson Wentz held a charity softball game last night and they had one of those pitcher screens they use in batting practice. Wonder if that'll be the norm going forward.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
should've caught it imho

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It wasn't even going that fast

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Clay Matthews will get his revenge on that softball by tackling it when its already 3 yards out of bounds

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Clay Matthews will get his revenge on that softball by tackling it when its already 3 yards out of bounds

he goes to pick it up and then whoops he lets it fall to the ground

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

He should know to watch for that wheel route.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Keep your head on a swivel, bitch.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Just a broken nose so the video is funnier now

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Since its the offseason, in last months thread there was that twitter post of the woman who had her cards declined and Jermaine Gresham covered the 50 bucks and then a bunch of assholes jumped on her for not recognizing him and also for other dumb reasons. It's just amusing to see some of the responses and also its weird and I see this frequently enough when one of the guys who was making GBS threads on her was this case a self proclaimed comedian that has like 50k followers but loving sucks and gets no likes and then you check and its all fake accounts. Like, what's the loving point and how big of a loser do you have to be to buy that many.

In more related NFL stuff, I must have missed this but Bolden is suspended for the first 4 games of the year because of violating the PED rules.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1002968494173052928

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

soggybagel posted:

In more related NFL stuff, I must have missed this but Bolden is suspended for the first 4 games of the year because of violating the PED rules.

If anyone else was wondering who the hell Bolden is, he's a 49ers special teamer

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000935392/article/niners-victor-bolden-suspended-four-games-for-peds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He was a 49ers special teamer. Dante Pettis is coming for him and it's:rip:city because the niners have too many WRs

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

waah posted:

He should know to watch for that wheel route.

well, if you insist, I guess I have to post it
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/942579192591540224

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Coldforge posted:

NFL Network is replaying all of Deshaun Watson's 2017 games today, if you miss good football.

Watson is 100% why the Texans are third-favorite to win the AFC.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hmm apparently Trump is going to honor my eagles on Tuesday. I'm not sure what this means but I most definitely expect carson wentz and big dick nick to show up to the whitehouse unannounced because I'm definitely certain they are chuds but because they are on my team and super bowl champions they are above judgement god bless america

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/5ReasonsSports/status/1003426107989913600

https://twitter.com/DeVanteParker11/status/1003427231442653184

lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol chambers has been trying to reach out to him as well.

Parker better blow up or he’s talking his way to being cut

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Er not resigned

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Wrong thread

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egD1lFJSxm8

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I had forgotten the Jags put their backup in in the 2nd quarter.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder how 1999 Marino compares to 2015 Manning. I naturally saw a whole lot of the latter and outside of one game :barf:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

all i remember about that game is jimmy johnson challenging a completely irrelevant play in the first quarter, down like 28 already.

the announcers, completely blown away by everything they were watching, said "whelp I guess why not at this point."

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

piss tape israel posted:

I wonder how 1999 Marino compares to 2015 Manning. I naturally saw a whole lot of the latter and outside of one game :barf:

2015 Manning got dragged to a ring :colbert:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

2015 Manning got outplayed by Brock

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
That game won 9 year old me a $50 bet against my mom

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

piss tape israel posted:

The one "good game" was the Packers one, right?

I think they'd be pretty close, all things considered. Marino's legs by his last year were pretty much gone under him thanks to age and the achilles injury from six years earlier (according to his Football Life episode, he can't stand on his toes with that leg after) and he had a neck injury that took what velocity he had left out of his arm also. So yeah they were both similar kinds of "done" at the end of their careers.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Durandal1707 posted:

The one "good game" was the Packers one, right?
Haha yeah. They were 6-0, coming off a bye and facing a Packers team that was also 6-0, which on paper made for a great SNF match-up. Rodgers played the worst game of his career stat-wise and Peyton kind of looked like his old self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a neat cape posted:

2015 Manning got outplayed by Brock

If Peyton had been not poo poo in 2015 the Texans wouldnt' have hosed themselves

• Locked thread