Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

are the german greens pretty centrist too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

What happened to the gaullists/ump/lr? Last I read up on them was during hollande's term and they were going through a nasty succession fight with sarkozy

Would they expect to do better in a general election as opposed to EU, similar to the UK conservatives?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thanks. i guess gaullism is old enough that it's passed as a tradition, eclipsed by the FN and the rest of the new right? i guess there's not much taste left for like, secular-nationalist, anti-nato, pro-empire stuff. that seems so 1950's

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm very curious about what the cherry flavor party is

what does your heart tell you the Komunistická strana Čech a Moravy is

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kweli owns and he's coming to my city this season but i don't think i can afford $40 for someone whose last good album was like seventeen years ago

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

edit: also the candidate leading the party during the european elections, Manon Aubry, who was pretty cool I thought, won't be the one to lead the group in the europarliament, instead they put the guy who was second on the list in charge instead of her :bravo:

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Algund Eenboom posted:

What's hamon up to these days

3%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9n%C3%A9ration.s#European_Parliament

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get that OUT of my face posted:

between denmark, the netherlands, and france, it's hard to say which european country is hosed the most

lmao it's still greece but italy is bad too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah hungary is really really bad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i went to romania in 2007 and it was bad. last week i was talking with some dude in bucharest on a free wow server and it sounds so, so much worse

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

alexis tsipras retire bitch

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

twoday posted:

I refuse to believe there are no Greek separatists

north epirus is on the map

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

erasure of danish fresia

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

found the article and translated it. it wasn't about music, apparently he wasn't invited to the bbq and got mad in a joking among friends way

apparently attacking your friends with fireworks is called the "war of spades" or something and maybe something like an egging, TP'ing, or tortillaing someone's house here in the states

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

He did admit in ukmt that he's too smart to have friends and his parents told him he's an egomaniac lol

whomst among us

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

, i barely knew her

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I can't believe that's the best outcome, but it is lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kurnugia posted:

is it the good kind of mess where the lesfties win the internal class war and drive the party to the left and win a majority in the parliament?

"we gotta get more racist"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

in c-spam arguing whether the eu or nato is responsible for world peace

lemme toss free trade in there too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

southern union

*harry turtledoving intensifies*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so what happens if...y'know

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

do you think he'd slip like on a banana peel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lolll 750b aahahaha good luck penny-pinching your way through this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao monarchies

https://www.politico.eu/article/spains-former-king-juan-carlos-leaving-country-amid-corruption-scandal/

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/04/spain-carlos-exile-391610

a really interesting article about the situation

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doctor Jeep posted:

because they're rabid anticommunists

it has nothing to do with "seeing the error of despotic regimes" or whatever they're blathering about, it's about equalizing the people who built auschwitz and the people who liberated auschwitz

:emptyquote:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

frog-to-fash pipeline

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

V. Illych L. posted:

either hamon or melenchon should've dropped out. realistically hamon, since he was seriously trailing

it's amazing how hollande managed to be bad enough at his job to just shatter his whole party

the polls for 2022 is hilarious. the left is split four ways, plus the greens, and PS still chugging along at 4%. Macron, le pen and the LR candidate are clearly first through third place which means the left ain't making the runoff unless something dramatic happens

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Weird way to spell "since Rome absorbed the Etruscan polities"

weird way to say "wolf mom should stick to wolves"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is he or draghi gonna form a govt tho

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol she's definitely confused

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sarko l'Américain

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

qu'est-ce que c'est, une prison pour fourmis???

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bedpan posted:

lesser of two evils thinking is one hell of a drug

who the hell votes that way in a multiparty, proportional system aarrrgh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oliwan posted:

Give me your top 10 contemporary bands/ musical acts, and your top ten films of the last 3 years op

this post sucks and you suck

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Gay christmas is carnival/mardi gras, halloween is nerd christmas and hellowe n is the greatest euro power/speed metal band, jeeeessus get it together thread.

sorry. sorry. i know

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ha, Europe sux so bad. there are only two fascist parties in government in the US

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I'm sorry, but this obscures the fact that Swedes are culturally accustomed to snogging their co-workers, while everyone else in the Nordic Countries are habitually scared of human contact and will stab you if you get within ten feet.

do y'all have employee fuckrooms? in the states we have to go into the industrial freezers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

probably from the events in Mali ~3 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

swordid