Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
Slovenia is like really cool. It's like only nation that didn't have a historic fascist state and has, in the present day, no defensive capabilities.

It also has huge water reserves and until 80 years ago the nation has routinely suffered genocide and ethnic cleansing.

It has a great future ahead of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

get that OUT of my face posted:

that wooden melania trump statue is loving ugly though

her plastic wooden tits own half of the usa, checkmate croats

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Jose posted:

I want you to stop being so loving miserable here as well

i am loving ecstatic for my future death by the hands of guido failsons and i'm lily white and have had relationships

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
hey if anyone is interested and of course nobody is, slovenia got a new PM, which is the same right winger who had it twice before, but he is totally different now, honest!

he is not starting a coalition with a party no one trusts, not that. no he is starting with TWO parties full of lying assholes, who would never stab him in the back, like last time.

everything will be different, honest guys, it really is!

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

Sounds like he should be leading your social democrat party

he did in the 90s, then changed the name, so he didn't anymore

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Doctor Jeep posted:

wasn't the election 2 years ago?

the guy who won resigned a mouth ago. that election was held only because the PM back then resigned as well (he literally ragequit his own party yesterday, which is now forms the current coalition, but nobody trusts anymore)

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
its gonna own living in a country which is massively dependent on the union existing

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

GABA ghoul posted:

Breast feeding your 16 year old son in public, going shopping with a talking anime pillow, nudists at the cinema, people tripping on legalized acid in public busses, etc. There is gonna be so much weird poo poo in 2060 for boomer goons to be annoyed about, don't worry

i will never stop getting high on a bus gently caress you cant stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
what the hell is a "cinema"