Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Gaaaaaaah Wilson really should of had that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
DSP, like all Caps players, is a loving moron.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
lol sbisa sucks so bad still

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Holy poo poo this game.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Vinny Viola just watched Smith not even receive that pass and thought "worth it"

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this owns

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

:lol: smith

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Wow a penalty called, holy poo poo, all it took was a wrestling move

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Here comes a Caps goal

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
This game fuckin owns

This series owns

Hockey (that doesn't have Pittsburgh involved) owns

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
very casual hockey fan checking in to say this game is awesome

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how did either of these teams make it to the finals

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Can't quite tell if the ice is just turbofucked or if Vegas has given up on this "passing" poo poo.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

im liking the aggression but man vegas cant complete a pass today to save their lives :(

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Caps was holding that dude's arm all the way to the ice, that was the most bullshit penalty out of all the non-calls before it

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Berry thots

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/NBCSCapitals/status/1003074867326083077

:lol: Carpenter eating an elbow for no reason.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

:same:

Serious question for the thread: how have the last several SCF or playoffs in general compared?

I stopped following the NHL around the time of the last lockout and I'm way into this series and want to start going to more Coyotes games since they're my local team (I know :smith:)

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

how did either of these teams make it to the finals

I’m going to have to ask you to leave

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Doink

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Godinster posted:

This game fuckin owns

This series owns

Hockey (that doesn't have Pittsburgh involved) owns

:yeah:

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015

Dango Bango posted:

Serious question for the thread: how have the last several SCF or playoffs in general compared?

I stopped following the NHL around the time of the last lockout and I'm way into this series and want to start going to more Coyotes games since they're my local team (I know :smith:)

This is the best SCF in a while, but the playoffs this year were kinda meh.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Pregame chat.

Bill Dungsroman posted:

God not national anthem talk please

Complaint about a dive

Nice flop fleury. God drat this Vegas team is really sad clowns

Complaint about lack of calls

Complaint about the ice

grassy gnoll posted:

Can't quite tell if the ice is just turbofucked or if Vegas has given up on this "passing" poo poo.

If someone calls Wilson a piece of poo poo I’ll finish the GDT scavenger hunt in the first period!!

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Dangerllama posted:

Pregame chat.

Complaint about a dive

Complaint about lack of calls

Complaint about the ice

If someone calls Wilson a piece of poo poo I’ll finish the GDT scavenger hunt in the first period!!

That Tom Wilson guy, he's not very cool

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah, other than pulling for the CBJ, the Caps finally causing Mike Sullivan to lose a playoff series, and VGK's run, I'm not going to remember a ton about this postseason.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Wilson u piece of poo poo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dangerllama posted:

Does "oval office" or "cheap-shotting gently caress" count? If so, I got you, bud. :hfive:

e- God damnit, ruined the drat joke. :(

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Wilson u piece of poo poo

:woop:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I'll complain about whatever Don Cherry talks about now to get that out of the way.

What the gently caress are you talking about Cherry? And that suit, yeesh.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
These two teams seem pretty evenly matched, it's making for a great final.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Welcome to who's cup is it anyway, where holding is made up and the cross checks don't matter!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

Dangerllama posted:

Tom Wilson is such a piece of poo poo that sewage treatment plant operators follow him around, looking to make their big score.

E: well, redundant, but my point stands.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

grassy gnoll posted:

probably the exact opposite ice conditions considering the ice in Vegas they are used to playing on.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Welcome to who's cup is it anyway, where holding is made up and the cross checks don't matter!

no gods no masters no refs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/1003077785374658561

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Dangerllama posted:

I mean I don't really need him to do anything new to have that opinion, so congrats you won!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Whatever happened to that rule from like 12 years ago that if it was an intended pass that the recipient just kind of screwed up catching they’d wave off icing?

Anyone else remember that or am I having a Berenstain Bears moment?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Derek Engellend and Brooks Orpik are playing for the stanley cup lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Dangerllama posted:

Whatever happened to that rule from like 12 years ago that if it was an intended pass that the recipient just kind of screwed up catching they’d wave off icing?

Anyone else remember that or am I having a Berenstain Bears moment?

From what I remember, they'd wave it off if the puck was on the ice, but not if it was airborne.

• Locked thread