Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump for insane anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

All the planets and things in the universe are spirits that didn't escape when Lorkhan was destabilizing Mundus on purpose.

:monocle:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I miss this guy.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

George Stormcloak [retarded sing songy simpering scandinavian inflection]: Japan has a homogeneous population so why is it so wrong for me? What, I can't want to defend and cherish white culture? Think about who the real bad guy is. These days those of whom of us of European descent are being belittled and downtrodden at every turn it seems. Look,
Dagoth Ur [badass soulless drone]: I'm the final boss you little turd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wormskull posted:

George Stormcloak [retarded sing songy simpering scandinavian inflection]: Japan has a homogeneous population so why is it so wrong for me? What, I can't want to defend and cherish white culture? Think about who the real bad guy is. These days those of whom of us of European descent are being belittled and downtrodden at every turn it seems. Look,

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUYyj20b7M

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alhamdulillah.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I recognise this dude lol, he was the translator for the edition of three musketeers I read

Sad news gamers. Lawrence Shick has stepped down as Loremaster for the Elder Scrolls. The current reigning Loremaster doesn't look anywhere near as epic as Lawrence did.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Wtf

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/DeMickyD/status/1595482386250317824?s=20&t=YsBujy1OJZy3x1uVWUQHRQ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao