Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Fernet Branca, the unnoficial official national drink proudly presents you this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uZUrIHtjn8

After losing the last World Cup final against Germany, a Copa America final against Chile and another extra Copa América against Chile again in the last 4 years, will they overcome and manage to make a bigger ridicule?

Squad:

The Coca-Cola™ , Taste the Feeling, Goalkpeers list:
Franco Armani (River) y Wilfredo Caballero (Chelsea), Nahuel Guzman (Mexico, IDK)

The Stihl™ defenders list:
Gabriel Mercado (Sevilla), Federico Fazio (Roma), Nicolas Otamendi (Manchester City), Marcos Rojo (Manchester United), Nicolas Taglafico (Ajax), Marcos Acuña (Sporting Lisbon), Cristian Ansaldi (Torino).

Midfielders, brought to you by NISSAN™ Innovation that excites:
Javier Mascherano (Hebei Fortune), Ever Banega (Sevilla), Lucas Biglia (AC Milan), Angel Di María, Giovani Lo Celso (both Paris St-Germain), Manuel Lanzini (West Ham), Maximiliano Meza (Independiente), Eduardo Salvio (Benfica).

Forwards powered by YPF:
Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain, Paulo Dybala (both Juventus), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Cristian Pavon (Boca Juniors).

Manager:
Jorge Sampaoli, former Sevilla and Chile National Team manager.

Argentina will be part of Group D with Iceland, our longtime friends of Nigeria and Croatia.
16th June –vs. Iceland
21st June –vs. Croatia
26th June –vs. Nigeria

hello i am phone fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

abuse culture. posted:

No picture of Dybala, tentatively voting 2

poo poo, you are right. Fixed.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

quote:

Argentina's national football team has cancelled an upcoming friendly match with Israel, Argentine news sources reported.
Argentinian sports website Minutouno reported on Tuesday that Saturday's game in Jerusalem had been "suspended" amid an "escalation of violence, threats and criticism" directed at captain 'Leo' Messi.
Argentina, a major contender to win the World cup this summer, has made four previous pre-World Cup visits to Israel since 1986.
The fixture between the two teams was set to be played in Jerusalem's Teddy Stadium on June 9, which is built on land that was once a Palestinian village that was destroyed in 1948.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/argentina-cancels-friendly-israel-jerusalem-180605204850600.html

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

qsvui posted:

i didn't know messi was palestinian

Lionel 'Leo' Messi is more of a supporter of Iran

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Manu Lanzini's knee died and he's out of the World Cup.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5820803/Manuel-Lanzini-ruled-World-Cup-knee-injury.html

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Argentina's midfield looks like when I try to pick up ladies on twitter, 0 DM's. So I hope Sampaoli calls someone in that position like Enzo Perez.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Talking about Icardi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjzOT4En45V/

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
I'd like to point the positive side of things, Di Maria managed to finish a tournament without injuries.

Also:

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

C O N F I R M E D

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
It's all lies and fake news that. Messi is mad with Lo Celso and Dybala because they dared to ask him if those are HO scale trains when it's clear they are N because any idiot could notice the difference and HO is for non-technical women and children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Sampaoli out of the national team. I hope this time they hire someone competent for a change

• Locked thread