Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatJesus
May 30, 2009

exmarx posted:

J U D Y 2 0 2 0

As if their election chances weren't already crushed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

NZAmoeba posted:

I hope they replace him with Nikki Kaye because they assume it worked for Arden, so it must work for them.

Can't wait for Kaye to mention Chris bishop's Samoan because he's a big lad

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Amy Adams, Nikki Kaye, Judith Collins are the lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil options, respectively

ThatJesus
May 30, 2009
I will admit I'm a little surprised by this, hadn't he just announced a road? Surely a landslide victory was just around the corner...

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Nikki's style as deputy has been pretty chaotic evil, I reckon

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

These mother fuckers are determined to lose the election so badly that Labour govern alone, the Greens don't get any cabinet seats again, and ACT get like 6 MPs. It's actually the worst outcome aside from them winning the election.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
The bro couldn’t even hack less than 2 months as leader of the opposition, how on earth did he think he was going to, y’know, lead the goddamn country for 3 years min?

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

BuckyDoneGun posted:

The bro couldn’t even hack less than 2 months as leader of the opposition, how on earth did he think he was going to, y’know, lead the goddamn country for 3 years min?

Probably figured he just had to do nothing for 3 months and lose gracefully, not realising his caucus had more to lose.

klen dool
May 7, 2007

Okay well me being wrong in some limited situations doesn't change my overall point.
Why these motherfuckers always gotta pull the health card when they leave? "this has become untenable from a health perspective.”

It's like every time someone stands down for health reasons it's actually because they sexually harassed someone or committed fraud.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Not that you gotta hand it to Muller, but his mps and shadow cabinet are loving out of control

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
It's almost as if the guy thought politics was just about policy and not actually having to deal with people.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Robo Captain posted:

It's almost as if the guy thought politics was just about policy and not actually having to deal with people.

yes but also he didn't have any policy

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

klen dool posted:

Why these motherfuckers always gotta pull the health card when they leave? "this has become untenable from a health perspective.”

It's like every time someone stands down for health reasons it's actually because they sexually harassed someone or committed fraud.

I don’t know as I have been saying every time he fronted time the media he was not looking healthy. I wonder if he saw a doctor who told him if he took on anything more stressful than a yoga retreat he was going to face serious health consequences by the time of the election.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Piss Meridian posted:

Gotta say, national doing the ol' political death spiral wasn't on my bingo card for 2020

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ahahhahahahahhh. He 100% was completely involved in the Boag stuff and stepped down before the investigation kicked off.

E: And of course he looked terrible on camera. He was used to having his ego stroked by his entirely dyed blue farmer constituency. People calling him out on his bullshit was like being slapped in with a fish.

The Rabbi T. White fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 13, 2020

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't believe Tudd Mullet is loving dead

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

klen dool posted:

Being constantly murdered on live TV by himself and the stupid things he's said must eventually take a toll on the body

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

52 days :lol::lol:

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

I propose a new time unit to compliment the Mooch. This one is Muller Time.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

BuckyDoneGun posted:

he probably figured that john key coasted for 9 years as national party pm, so he could too

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
Makes you wonder why National has run out of smarmy gits like JK. Should be plenty around willing to step in to keep their personal fortune increasing. I guess that was the plan with the Air NZ dickhead

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
The dude loves American politics so it should be no surprise he thought a complete bumbling idiot could do it.

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

bike tory posted:

Amy Adams, Nikki Kaye, Judith Collins are the lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil options, respectively

SMH if you think that Chaotic Evil is worse than Lawful Evil. Crusher is LE, Amy is NE Nikki is CE

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
what's peters? my vote is CN but i'm not sure

colin craig was incompetent evil

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I'm in agreement, at least on JC

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Man, I and I was THIS close to being able to remember his name correctly!

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

why do goons always have to put everything in terms of dnd alignments

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Wafflecopper posted:

Because they're invariably Chaotic Good.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Wafflecopper posted:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

exmachina posted:

SMH if you think that Chaotic Evil is worse than Lawful Evil. Crusher is LE, Amy is NE Nikki is CE

Is Crusher "lawful?"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/fascismdad/status/1282779565576744960

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

Is Crusher "lawful?"

I'm not an expert on D & D alignments but from what's filtered out to me, she's the very definition of it

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
All further interviews should be held in the Waitakere Ranges until he’s filled Auckland’s reservoirs.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Hasn't Auckland suffered enough without having to drink Todd's run-off?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cptn_dr posted:

Hasn't Auckland suffered enough

no

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Guys, just got a text message to say I’m the new leader of the Opposition. Haven’t decided on what scandal I should get involved in yet. Any suggestions?

Dsmif
Sep 4, 2014

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Guys, just got a text message to say I’m the new leader of the Opposition. Haven’t decided on what scandal I should get involved in yet. Any suggestions?

Skirt the campaign finance laws to accept donations from overseas interests, then blame Labour for your crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica