Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Gruff dad in his dirty shirt and jeans waiting in his Tundra for his son to pull into the Texas Roadhouse parking lot, as he decided to reward his son with a meal for finally getting a job..something with computers? Dad is listening to Sirius switching between Classic vinyl and sports talk looking at his watch seeing son is already late

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
peanut shells cutting up my gay sons lily white feet, of course hes crying, other dads growling nd curling their lips

HolePisser1982

daddy anime posted:

Gruff dad in his dirty shirt and jeans waiting in his Tundra for his son to pull into the Texas Roadhouse parking lot, as he decided to reward his son with a meal for finally getting a job..something with computers? Dad is listening to Sirius switching between Classic vinyl and sports talk looking at his watch seeing son is already late

ol yeller
getting up and leaving when my son orders a diet root beer

ol yeller
Dad rolls in and the manager shakes his hand, some of the college ages waitresses in I <3 my job shirts blush because they want the old bull, not even noticing the the curly haired beanpole sporting glasses and a Supreme lanyard holding an ID badge that says seasonal employee

Dad elbows the Grillmaster who came out to personally thank him for coming and says “get em the kiddy menu and a booster seat” to which the son looks up from his smart phone to say “Yeah right!! I need a menu with some Sour Beers on it!!”

Grillmaster looks at Dad with empathy

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

trying to mhmble my order of a salad but the waiter keeps saying “what?” so finally i scream I JUST WANT A ASALAD I DONT LIKE STEAK and burst jnto tears, working class dad goes red in the face

baggy jorts

all the other customers turning in excitement when the sizzling hot skillets make their way by, but my sensitive boy whimpers and twists in his seat. for fucks sake

HolePisser1982

he orders wine and when the waiter asks what kind with a sigh, he says "whatever daddy recommends" and beams at you expectantly as you try to calculate how much money you would need to make it to Mexico

ol yeller
glaring at him as he eschews his 6 oz filet cooked well done to eat the softball-sized kale garnish

boar guy

me: So... ya like girls, son
queermo kid: Eeee! Omg youve been watching Girls? dad you gotta- how epic was that wedding ep- you gotta watch Broad City next it gives me liiiife

HolePisser1982

5 foot tall 60 lb anemic 25 y.o. software engineer son has been looking at goatse without laughing

ol yeller
my long hard hours of toil have taught me that life is a precious thing to be spent doing the things that you love, and I love to take my son out for steaks. please put down the gameboy sweetie

keanureeves99
waiter flinches hard when he hears the words shirley temple. buddy, welcome to the club

HolePisser1982

flannel wearing dad pretending not to notice as the kid struggles to crush open the free peanuts but eventually has to intervene when he starts trying to cut them open with a fork and knife

apropos to nothing

apropos to nothing posted:

flannel wearing dad pretending not to notice as the kid struggles to crush open the free peanuts but eventually has to intervene when he starts trying to cut them open with a fork and knife

theres actually an app for doing this. ill just ask the server what the wifi is.

ol yeller
visibly sweating as my son snapchats me cracking open peanuts while shouting "yassss slay! go off!"

ol yeller

lol

baggy jorts

Dad practically flips table when son nervously asks the sexy waitress "do you guys have milkshakes?“

niggle

HolePisser1982 posted:

queermo kid: Eeee! Omg youve been watching Girls? dad you gotta- how epic was that wedding ep- you gotta watch Broad City next it gives me liiiife

Skylark
dad: what are you some kind of enjoyable human being
son: some kind, yes, but not the kind you think..... *climbs up onto the mechanical bull and stays on for the whole time, when he gets off its absolutely soaked in cum*

Carrot is a natural-born fighter[37] and can use Electro.[38] Carrot is also physically very strong, as she is capable of carrying two large weights in her arms while still being able to run at the same time. She is considerably durable,
scary ghost dog
dad: me and the boyll both have a 16 ounce, medium
waitress: and what would you like for your sides
dad: we'll have a baked potato
me, looking up from my nintendo switch: actually could i get my potato mashed or french-fried instead of baked?

apropos to nothing

me, looking up from my nintendo switch: actually could i get my potato mashed or french-fried instead of baked?

mongolia
hunching over to hide my face when the line dance starts. OF COURSE we're sitting right next to where all this drumpftarded country poo poo is happening. going to ask dad if we can just get a box and he can drop me off at the office

slam flanders

*****FYAD UPN 41*****UTC−07:00*****CHAOTIC NEUTRAL*****

what kind of epic fail dad would ever order a steak medium you tard

Long Waffle Beard
workijg class dad sighs and hangs his head as i attempt to explain to the waiter abuot tofu steaks

baggy jorts

vina-
loving vin...
VINAIGRETTE? ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME?!

boar guy

*rolling my eyes when they hring the free bread* its indiagnoised but i feel that i have a glutejn intolerance dad

baggy jorts

baggy jorts posted:

*rolling my eyes when they hring the free bread* its indiagnoised but i feel that i have a glutejn intolerance dad

lol

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

boar guy posted:

vina-
loving vin...
VINAIGRETTE? ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME?!

Vin Diesel lol (just brainstorming ideas that could be funny)

ol yeller

Long Waffle Beard posted:

what kind of epic fail dad would ever order a steak medium you tard

*obviously in physical pain* barnacle jim is right

tyler

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CUMSOCK凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

ol yeller posted:

Vin Diesel lol (just brainstorming ideas that could be funny)

just kickin' the ol' peanut aroun'

boar guy

HolePisser1982

taking my sons 3ds away from him and waving it around in the aisle to get him to look at the hot jeans butts of the waitresses

Oh Don Piano

lmao

Skip My Posts

Skylark
Coming back from the bathroom to notice my son's legs have been crossed at the knee under the table this entire time, then diverting my course to the table and leaving the restaurant.

dionysian

Fail son isnt even rejady to order when the waiter comes because he spent the first 10 minutes trying to get the notification settings on his fitbit right [Steps Walked Today: 221]. Sneezes when the server grinds pepper on to gruff dad's porterhouse

The XKCD Larper

HolePisser1982 posted:

large hands
f

nightbae smokewheat

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
a

nightbae smokewheat

• Locked thread
«4 »