Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He says tweets in that thread are from a book called "Sex-Ploytation How women use their bodies to extort money from men" which he is reading for his book club lol

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6063713-sex-ploytation

This book must be the incel/MRA bible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's really messed up to me, because in a lot of ways I'm an incel dreamgirl, yet these guys are always super vicious to me and I know if I were to marry one he would beat the poo poo out of me for no reason. :(

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
watch me lay down some brutal owns on females based on my inability to get laid

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

So twitter banned low tax, but these incels are still tweeting about whore women, and trump is the #1 twitter user in the world and also this is where Roseanne posts her racist poo poo

Yes, yes I see why anyone would be eager to rejoin this platform

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pawn 17 posted:

He says tweets in that thread are from a book called "Sex-Ploytation How women use their bodies to extort money from men" which he is reading for his book club lol

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6063713-sex-ploytation

This book must be the incel/MRA bible.

book club. lol. imagine the crazy energy you'd get with a room full of men like this dude.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pick posted:

It's really messed up to me, because in a lot of ways I'm an incel dreamgirl, yet these guys are always super vicious to me and I know if I were to marry one he would beat the poo poo out of me for no reason. :(

i feel like this is as much of a self-own as the tweets in the OP

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

in a lot of ways I'm an incel dreamgirl

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
White women need to start taking some for the team so these assholes don't become future active shooters.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kak posted:

White women need to start taking some for the team so these assholes don't become future active shooters.

It wouldn't help.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i feel like this is as much of a self-own as the tweets in the OP

Oh yeah for sure, I am not contesting that.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Pawn 17 posted:

Should have called it Sex-Playstation if he wanted these geeks to read it imo :smug:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

uber_stoat posted:

book club. lol. imagine the crazy energy you'd get with a room full of men like this dude.

I bet they all angrily head to the strip club afterwards.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I bet there's a lot of overlap with MAP Twitter

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Mooey Cow posted:

Should have called it Sex-Playstation if he wanted these geeks to read it imo :smug:

Dead or Alive was a good game. :colbert:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

the gently caress is this triple spaces after periods??

Kesshan
Jan 29, 2010

the birds and the beads

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

"By the unscrupulous exploitation of the male sexual urge, women have controlled the world since recorded time: the history of the human race has been written in menstrual blood."

Some of the reviews on Amazon for this book are pretty funny. I especially like this guys hot take that there wouldn't be sexist lyrics in rap if women weren't so dang abusive.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Kak posted:

You could strip naked and crabwalk towards these guys with your pussy on display while begging them to just hurry up and gently caress you and they would still manage to remain virgins, then claim it's women's fault

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
where da predatory females at

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Not ten minutes ago I tweeted him about how silly I felt having forgotten about the bead system and I’m already blocked. So he’s a thin-skinned l’il fella

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
thinkin bout those beads ;-*

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

“thanks for proving my point” might be the ultimate defense for being a lovely retard

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

thinkin bout those beads ;-*

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

ROFL Octopus posted:

“thanks for proving my point” might be the ultimate defense for being a lovely retard

I tweeted "virgin, MRA, incel" at him and he blocked me :haw:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
me: browsing the beads aisle at Michaels, my turgid dingus' outline clearly visible through my jorts

"bitches love they beads! I am getting LAID TONIGHT, mofos!"

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

me: browsing the beads aisle at Michaels, my turgid dingus' outline clearly visible through my jorts

"bitches love they beads! I am getting LAID TONIGHT, mofos!"

In ancient days this would be the contents of the King's Vault. With this he could procure so much vagina.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

in a lot of ways I'm an incel dreamgirl

call me

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Actually I should clarify that I have a particular fetish you’ll have to get on board with, which is to feed me Fritos with chopsticks as I watch anime while dressed as Vanna White*

*you, not me**. I almost had a taker once but this ended up being the deal breaker.

**i will be dressed as a cross between Humphrey Bogart and Fat Val Kilmer.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I have present the beads, now present thine chest thoust wench

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I feel like he'd fit in with the "bob and vagene" crowd easy. Maybe he could start a gay suicide cult in India?

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
isn't this what still happens at mardi gras?

From the wiki:

"Women showing their breasts during Mardi Gras in New Orleans, USA, has been documented since 1889, when the Times-Democrat decried the "degree of immodesty exhibited by nearly all female masqueraders seen on the streets." The practice was mostly limited to tourists in the upper Bourbon Street area.[25][26] In the crowded streets of the French Quarter, generally avoided by locals on Mardi Gras Day, flashers on balconies cause crowds to form on the streets.

In the last decades of the 20th century, the rise in producing commercial videotapes catering to voyeurs helped encourage a tradition of women baring their breasts in exchange for beads and trinkets. Social scientists studying "ritual disrobement" found, at Mardi Gras 1991, 1,200 instances of body-baring in exchange for beads or other favors."

hmmm maybe hes on to something

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Is this dude angry because he keeps giving his sex beads to girls and no one knows what the gently caress he’s on about?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

They're called anal beads, and in my experience they do usually lead to sex

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lowtax posted:

I love how, according to incels, women are all whores yet they refuse to sleep with them... that is strange, considering they're whores. Or at least should be whores, if somebody buys them dinner.

It's because they would never say "bitch," because that would be disrespectful to women

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Lmao Chad gets it.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Hoooooooers!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Help what do I do if I have a girlfriend but she won’t gently caress me. Is this incel? Does she deserve to die? Help!

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
she should hit you with a shovel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

What are this dudes thoughts on there being :females: in the new battlefield game? I suspect they’re highly important.

• Locked thread