Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
EARL!!!!!!
WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?
AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SHOVE YOUR NOSE IN THAT?!?!?
DID YOU JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?!?!?
EARL SMITH THE THIRD GET OVER HERE!!!!
[John McEnroe voice]YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!
I...I JUST...I MEAN...[scanners.gif]
View Results

• Locked thread
verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
stupid basketball jerks making me mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AFFFFFFFFFFFF

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I'm mad as heck!!!

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
David West was hitting corner 3s, it wasn't good for the Cavs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

predicto posted:

I guess that technically is correct.

But the traditional groupthink raging at the refs in the GDT obscures the reality that the reffing was fine in this game. The Cavs lost because the Warriors ran their offence well and shot almost 58 percent from the field.

Well I mean your argument was these numbers prove something which they don’t so I’m nit technically correct I am completely correct.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

predicto posted:

I guess that technically is correct.

But the traditional groupthink raging at the refs in the GDT obscures the reality that the reffing was fine in this game. The Cavs lost because the Warriors ran their offence well and shot almost 58 percent from the field.

paying way too much attention to this they're going to say this no matter the score and no matter the reffing

e: back me up here chuckhammer you know im right

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well I mean your argument was these numbers prove something which they don’t so I’m nit technically correct I am completely correct.

It doesn't "prove" anything but it does "suggest" something.

ok im done fuk the refs JVG is right

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

predicto posted:

It doesn't "prove" anything but it does "suggest" something.

ok im done fuk the refs JVG is right

Either way it means nothing,

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This was a great game with both teams executing well for about three quarters, then BANG!! Steph Curry!!! which is also pretty fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MelancholyMark posted:

Eh not getting it in 2015 makes it seem like that will never happen again

Wasn't 2015 the year they let the fans have the full decision?

• Locked thread