Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I train jits with Julian sometimes, happy to see him get a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Jason Herzog was willing to let a man die tonight.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

He should’ve called it but that was a weird fight. Hooper clearly doesn’t have enough strength to keep anyone on their back so every time he’d start hitting the guy with good ground shots, the Hawaiian would roll over and Hooper was being extra careful not to throw shots to the back of the head.

Also, I think that’s the first time I’ve seen a 28-26 score.

Just rolling over to take more shots isn't intelligently defending yourself. It's the referee's job to save a fighter from unnecessary damage...

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

This fight owns

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I don't think it's particularly surprising that an elite level athlete is also good at other explosive movements.

• Locked thread