Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
  • Locked thread
Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"



HP: 10/10 AC: 11 Villain Points: 4/5 HD 1 (d8)

Egina too prepares to join the ambush, a spear in her hand. "Let's make this quick and quiet."

With team ambush.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:48

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Worm of the Sharpfang
HP: 11/11[5 THP] AC: 14 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

The goblin gives a toothy, but genuine smile as Pharom passes over the flasks without any fuss.

“The elf should worry not. Worm is as cunning as any of his kin. If it is needed, Worm will know.”

Tucking away the oil, Worm pondered for a moment. He wished to chat with the Beast, not only because it would likely prove useful in their escape, but because the creature interested him. Still, the magic that warded off the Quaggoth seemed different than the other wards, and it would likely require more time to bypass. The goblin was willing to do so, but it appeared there were more pressing matters first. Such as dealing with this… archon that Pharom described. Could his sharpened fangs bite into it, he wondered…

Going to help Team Archon first, and then figure out how to speak with the Beast afterwards. Better to go for what we know is around before messing with magic wards that might alert the place.

Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Primal Savagery, Infestation
Prepared Spells Entangle, Cure Wounds, Goodberry, Create or Destroy Water, Speak with Animals
Lvl. 1 [2/2]
Effects:
Relationships
Hriss: Respectfully Wary | Glenn: Indifferent | Gertude: Curiously Cautious
Niashe: Irritatingly Useful | Salvatrix: Distrusts | Excellence: Distrusts
Egina: Undecided | Pharom: Is an Elf (Knowledgeable)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK



Niashé Minai Delacrie

HP: 9/9 AC: 14 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1 (d6)

Gertrude asks for the holy symbol of Asmodeus:

When Gertrude mentions that she isn't a follower of Asmodeus, Niashé hesitates to hand her the holy symbol. Clutching the icon of her Lord, she looks the old woman over, eyes slightly narrowed. "Not a Mitran, not an Asmodean? You are a surprising one, aren't you, Gertrude?" The latter's hand remains insistently extended. Disappointed that the fellow Asmodean for whom the symbol was designed had proved not to be an Asmodean at all, Niashé briefly considers keeping the symbol for herself. Practicality ultimately wins out over religious purity, though, and she hands it over. "You may not share my Lord's will, Gertrude, but I trust you will do justice to his name." She's still ill at ease, but sitting in this cell, she isn't in a position to be choosy. Besides, for someone Gertrude's age to pull off something worthy of landing in this cell, Niashé assumes her powers are indeed prodigious.


----------


Salvatrix asks for the component pouch:

As the villains wait for nightfall, Niashé gradually hands out most of the items from her black rose to those who ask. The component pouch, however, is one she feels well-suited to use. She's plucked it for herself, and is in the process of fastening it to the cord belt of her dowdy prison clothes.

Salvatrix fidgets in her seat. She’s been relatively quiet feigning as though the magic of the petals hadn’t impressed her. Yet, she can’t quite keep her eyes off the pouch on the sorceress’ hip. There’s a soft jingle as the keys Sal has tucked away clink together with as the witch leans over and inward, practically off the bench itself. For a moment, one might be certain she was about to slip onto all fours before she makes a big awkward gesture of scooting towards Niashé and righting herself.

“What a strange little bag.” The girl seems to have all the subtlety of an orc among elves when there’s something she really wants. The glittering golden eyes stay fixed on the bag, “It wouldn’t happen to be full of useful odds and ends, would it? Just a scrap of cured leather or a pinch of sand here or there?”

One might say subtlety wasn’t her strong suit but at least she wasn’t licking her lips yet.

"Yes, it is. A bit of sand, a small vial of water, other miscellanea." Niashé regards Salvatrix cautiously. "I'll find it useful for my spells."

“You wouldn’t be the only one.” Salvatrix pouts at that. She pulls her eyes off the pouch and bothers to share Niashé’s gaze for the moment. “I need a little helping hand too, you know. They took my crystal and my spell book long before I got here. Gods knows what they’ve done with them. I haven’t seen my poor Segua since I was bound in chains and shipped off to this hole.”

Salvatrix is practically distraught, or at the very least, does a fine job of appearing as much. “We really should stick together, you know. Maybe I could just see what’s inside? Maybe there’s something I could use to help us escape.”

Niashé's first instinct is to retort that they all had things taken from them when they were sent here, but as a noblewoman speaking to this dishevelled seemingly wild girl, she doesn't feel likely to win that particular argument. Still, she doesn't trust the girl's obsequious act for a second, and she certainly isn't about to reward snivelling. "If you have something to ask me, stand up straight and ask. I'm not interested in conversation with...whatever it is you're pretending to be."

There’s a sudden and distinct shift in Salvatrix’s general presentation once the noble woman calls her out. A wry little grin cracks the portrait of a sniveling waif and the snickering that follows breaks the whole image over its knee. “Don’t blame me. I just thought that was something you might want.” Sal brushes a couple of slopes strands of hair from her face, “That’s just how I was raised after all.”

To Salvatrix’s credit, she straightens up and stops her whining. Somehow, in this moment, the wild girl is more awkward than anything else.”I’d like your pouch. Please. If that’s okay.” The observant, especially those with dark vision, would certainly notice a tinge of red to her cheeks.

Niashé smirks. "You seem to think you know a lot about what I like."

When Salvatrix asks directly for the pouch as bidden, Niashé nods - not her assent, but her understanding. "We'd all like to protect ourselves. I may have been distributing tools, but the other petals I've given out haven't come at my own expense. For me to give this to you," she runs her thumb across the pouch, "I want to know what you'll be able to do with it. I want to know that arming you is worth more than a bit of assurance of my own safety."

Salvatrix fidgets with the hem of her roughspun garment while she hears Niashé out. There's a moment of silence as the sorceress finishes speaking where Sal bites her lip and lingers in thought.

"I'm well studied. I've got more than a few tricks and at least one we share. But if you want the truth," Sal swallows hard after speaking the word, "The leather is to protect myself. The sand to put those gentle souls to sleep. A touch of make up to make new friends, at least for a bit. Or, some small tarts and a feather to bind my enemies with vicious laughter."

Curious about Salvatrix's last statement, Niashé feels around in the pouch. Her fingers close around something - and when she brings it out of the pouch to inspect it, she indeed finds a miniature pastry. "It seems whoever filled this pouch shares your strange taste in components." She imagines Katz slaving in the kitchen, baking tiny pies to help with the group's escape. Did they go in a tiny stove as well?

Niashé brings herself back to her present situation. She'll have time enough in the future to savour the mental image. For now, there was Salvatrix to deal with, and the girl had indeed done as she asked. "Very well. That's quite a bit more than I need, I'll admit. But if, during our escape, you find a skin or some other container filled with water...you'll take it and pass it to me, yes?" She unfastens the pouch and hands it to Salvatrix.

Salvatrix is absolutely dumbfounded. She reaches out cautiously to take the pouch as if she still believes Niashé would pull it way at the last second until her hands a gripped firmly about it. She doesn't yank it away but instead just, slowly retracts her arms until she's clutching the pouch to her chest, shoulders scrunched together and eyes fixated on Niashé.

"Yes, of course." Sal's voice is quite a bit softer than it has been when she's spoken before, "Without a doubt."


----------


Shortly before the group breaks into the armoury:

"There's one thing I'd like to mention. I have a safehouse a little ways outside of the swamp. I wouldn't worry about the guards finding us there, it's protected by more than just superstition and vegetation. Once we've escaped the prison, we should be ready to keep moving immediately. We'll be safest once we reach the house." Niashé has two reasons for bringing up the house right at this moment. First, the revelation that she can lead them to safety will give the others more reason to protect her during their escape. Second, waiting until now means that the more nosy types won’t have much time to try and pry any further information out of her.


----------


Stealth roll to hide from the archon: 1d20+6 = 11. That's probably not good enough so I'll spend a villain point to make it a...13


----------


In the armoury / Pharom asks for the dagger:

Niashé gives the items in the armoury little more than a quick glance. Armour would slow her down too much, most of the weapons are well outside her wheelhouse, and she just doesn't see herself sneaking around the prison with a rake. The only thing she takes is a tabard. Not that anyone would in a million years mistake her for one of the slack-jawed bumpkins guarding this place, but the sight of friendly colours might make one of them hesitate long enough to give her the opening she needs. While she's pulling the tabard on, Pharom approaches her to ask for her knife, potion and poison. She hands over the poison happily, the potion begrudgingly, and the knife not at all. "You already have your hands full." Niashé indicates Pharom's bandoliers of vials, pockets full of potions and crossbows strapped to his person. "If you're asking for it just to have it, I think I'll keep this blessing for my own. A blade for quick work in the dark suits me." Niashé nestles the dagger snugly into her own belt.

Niashé's inventory: black rose (money petal remains), tabard, rose dagger

Sounds like we're all attacking the archon so that's where I am, too.

Wol fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2018 around 23:11

GenuineRevelry
Aug 12, 2010

Decor Aficionado



HP: 7/7 AC: 15 (Mage Armor) Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d6

Salvatrix hasn't quite been the same impertinent child over the last few hours. There's something a bit more somber about her now as tensions rise and the actual prospect of conflict and death seems all the more real as they arm themselves in the armory. Her fingers run across the component pouch at her waist. For all the security it provided, the ouch would serve as a reminder that she owed at least one of these lurid lot. Best not to focus on that now, not with how strange it had all been. She could focus on the hard to read noblewoman later when they weren't about to try something so insanely bold that one could only really describe it as stupid.

"Chain?" Sal gives a side-eye glance as Pharom shuffles on his armor, "I don't know who taught you but they must not have been very good." The words don't come as quick and they aren't quite as quippy, though there is no small amount of derision for whatever practice the elf had taken up. Sal reaches into the component pouch for a small scrap of leather and rubs it between her thumb and index finger. Her lips part and she speaks her words of power in the faerie tongue. Her free hand reaches out and grasps the opposite forearm and with a sudden flash, strange arcane symbols appear floating just above her skin glowing faintly and dancing about like they're at play amongst themselves.

The show of it ends with Sal substantially safer but equally exhausted by her effort. There is a moment where she looks to Niashé and considers returning the bag, but whatever shred of a considerate conscious was left in the wild witch is tossed aside as her fingers grip down hard on the pouch until her knuckles are white. It shouldn't be too hard to find a water pouch. A deal's a deal, after all, and she shouldn't feel guilty just because the noblewoman had given the pouch up for such an insignificant price.

Salvatrix slips across the armory to investigate one of the remaining light crossbows, though there seemed to be many, a convenient escape from her newly found internal conflict. What a day to grow a conscience. It was so much easier when she could just lie to everyone. Sal shakes her head as the last thought slips threw, visibly annoyed as she tinkers with a crossbow in hand. There would be plenty of time to think about this later if she survived.

Why did it feel like this was becoming a mantra?

Sal casts Mage Armor on herself boosting her to AC 15 and arms herself with a light crossbow just in case. She only takes ten bolts. Not intending to fire it too often it seems.


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Firebolt, Friends, Prestidigitation
Prepared Spells Charm Person, Mage Armor, Shield, Sleep, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Feature: Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover spell slots after a short rest.
Lvl. 1 [1/2]
Effects:

GenuineRevelry fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:54

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison"Barracks
Glenn, Hriss

Boderic feels a cold shiver down his spine, as he dutifully crosses back and forth the litany of prayers that he had been reciting since he was just a young farm boy in Freness. He’s quite a bit older now, a bit past his prime with a bum leg that means his soldiering career was mostly over. It’s why he was willing to accept the pittance of pay that the new keeps of Branderscar were asking, and he prayed tonight that it would be enough to keep his ailing wife from death’s door.

He could hear the kind voice of his companion, barely a whisper. “It was from darkness that came light. The morning will soon be upon us, Boderic.” Ilse was always very kind, a devout dwarven woman who while had lived as many years as Boderic had but looked quite a bit younger.

The words hit home, and Boderic felt his body relaxing for a few moment. He let out a held breath, content in the fact that with the light of the Morninglord, everything would be alright. He made to open his lips and speak the return to her voice. May we always find the light. But he found his voice catching, breath caught. A tightening around his neck, and a sudden slicing pain as his eyes widened.

The guard found his body wrenched up, his feet kicking, as the metal wire dug into his flesh, a curtain of red beginning to fall down, as he struggles against a powerful reptilian grasp. As his vision began to blacken, he could see the body of Ilse slump against the bed, blood pooling on the bunk from a sliced throat and several wounds in her back, from which a kitchen knife was pulled back out.

Then, darkness.

Glenn finds himself covered in blood. It never goes as cleanly as you would imagine. He slit the throat, but then she began to flail, and he found himself stabbing repeatedly, desperate to keep her from knocking over a candle and causing a fire, or causing enough of a commotion to wake the others. From there, he scoops up a pillow, knife in hand, and makes for the next.



It’s supposed to be simple.

While Hriss stands guard, having dropped the limp corpse of the human softskin, Glenn climbs up on the first one, as the young woman finds herself flailing only for a few moments, grasping at the air with a muffled cry as Glenn stabs her enough times to silence her, before being ready to climb up on the top bunk to do so. With the second down, it starts to become easier, more mechanical.

But there’s still nine more to go.


How do you handle getting your hands dirty in such a way?

"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison"Armoury
Glenn, Hriss

Meanwhile, back in the armoury…

Though “Rêve” was sure the archon didn’t spot her, she can feel its presence coming closer, the chiming sound swelling as they suit up and get into position. Excellence takes the fore, shield ready in that armor, and encouraging words from the orcish bard have the entirety of the team not engaged in rampant mass murder in the barracks ready to receive it.

As they all let their eyes rest upon the door leading out into the hallway, light begins to shine from the crack underneath. The chiming is now audible to all of them, and it is now certain that the creature is soon to be upon them, so they must decide whether to prepare to unleash all that they have, or take the initiative now while it’s in their hands.




Battle posted:

Initiative is Doom (Players) then Hope (Dungeon Master). All players may act before any NPCs.

There are still plenty of guards left in the barracks, but they will not wake unless there is a sufficient commotion, at which point each will get a Perception check at disadvantage. The archon is closing in and succeeded at its Perception check, and if the team waits with readied actions, the archon will not be surprised. You will have to take the initiative and act before its turn to get that benefit.

All non-Good creatures that come within 20’ of the archon must make a Charisma save at DC 12 or become frightened due to its aura of righteous menace. If you are Evil and fail at this save, the archon becomes aware through its natural empathy that you are in fact wicked of heart. You are only affected by the aura of menace if you can see the archon, or it can see you.

Lantern Archon, AC 14, HP 16/16. Aura of Menace 20' (Cha DC 12). Resists slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, and cold. Immune to electric, radiant and poison. Vulnerable to thunder.
Guards, AC 11 (unarmored), HP 11/11.

Tricky Dick Nixon fucked around with this message at Jun 10, 2018 around 19:09

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

As the archon nears the assembled villains, Excellence spares one last bit of advice for the band of assorted miscreants. She says, "Don't screw this up. I'd hate to think you lot would get spooked by a moving glow lamp."

With that, she opens the door and strides towards the lantern archon. It's soft chime as it acknowledges her presence doesn't even cause the tiefling to break stride. When it comes to sheer, bloodyminded force of will, it seems clear that few are her match.

15 on the Charisma save!

The archon's attention fades soon after, even as Excellence positions herself against the far door. She's ready to hold the line in case of sudden reinforcements, of course, but her focus is more immediate: striking a blow against the very celestial hordes themselves.

With cruel calm, she takes her time to line up a thrust from her spear... and slams it home into the archon's dancing flames. Even it's unworldly nature is not enough to save it from the sheer rancor and disdain that her spear contains.

15 to hit with her spear, dealing a total of 4 damage after resistance.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:21

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Pharom Ashgrove
HP: 9/9 AC: 12 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

Pharom responds to Niashé with a shrug, saying, "That's fine. I just wanted to make sure we weren't forgetting it."

When Salvatrix questions his choice of armor, he says absently, "Who said we were learning the same things, witch?" Assuming that she's content with a mild exchange of barbs, Pharom goes back to organizing the alchemist pack to his own personal preference.

_____________________________________________________________

As the tiefling dashes into the room, spear at the ready, Pharom packs a powdered leaf of Firepalm into a thin vial, adds a touch of Aqua Regia, and shakes. Seeing the glass is already being eaten away from the acid, he tosses the vial at the archon and then ducks to the side of the door to give the others a clear path.

Tossing a vial of acid at the archon, rolled 4 damage on roll20. Save vs Dex 15

Save DC: 15
Cantrips: Mage Hand
Effects:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK



Niashé Minai Delacrie

HP: 9/9 AC: 14 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d6)

After Excellence bursts through the door, Niashé intones a word of power and a spectral hand appears above the archon, sinking ghostly fingers into the luminous being. Its touch casts a cold pall over the archon's warm light. Satisfied with her work, Niashé makes herself scarce, removing herself both from the path where others might want to stand to cast their spells and from the creature's direct line of fire. She takes up a position next to the barracks door, a hand hovering near her knife just in case anything in there goes awry.

Chill Touch vs. Archon, spending Human Determination. 1d20+7 = 21 vs. AC. The archon takes 7 necrotic damage and it can't regain HP until the start of my next turn.
Niahsé moves adjacent to the barracks door.

Wol fucked around with this message at Jun 10, 2018 around 21:18

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010



Gertrude Penderghast
HP: 8/8 AC: 19 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

Filled once again with the siphoned power of her husband's soul, Gertrude is quick on the heels of Excellence, a quick wave of Eustace's blade warding off the mental influences the archon is putting off on instinct.

Wanting to put some extra walls between her and those who might be woken by her prayers, Gertrude flattens herself against the wall beside Excellence and begins to chant. Words of prayer once again tumble from her lips, but between having been separated from Eustace for an extended period and the Archon's own celestial defenses, the off tone ting of a glass bell does little more than annoy the thing.


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Control Flames, Guidance, Light, Mold earth, Spare the Dying, Toll the Dead
Prepared Spells Bane, Bless, Command, Detect Magic, False Life, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds
Feature: Mage Armor (Once per long rest)
Circle of Mortality: Max HP gained when healing creatures at 0hp.
Lvl. 1 [2/2]
Effects:
Mage Armor: AC is 13+dex

quote:

21 Cha save to move into melee range and circle into the hallway to keep the firing lines clear.

Cast Toll the Dead, dealing 5 necrotic on a failed save, but unfortunately the Archon rolled up an 18, so bunk this turn.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].




Hriss“The Unbroken”

HPS: 17/17 AC: 18 Villain Points: 4 of 5 Remaining HD: 1 (d12) Rage 2/2 Rage Dmg: +2

While in the barracks and covering Glenn while he does his knife work Hriss will prepare the following action.

If a single guard begins to wake up Hriss will use the garrote to silently kill them.

If more than one guard begins to wake up Hriss will attack the nearest one with the halberd and use great weapon master. The halberd has the reach modifier so the attack range should be ten feet.
If Hriss is attacking without the pretense of working silently he will also take a bonus action to use his bite to gain temporary hit points.

Hriss will not speak to Glenn even if one or both of them hear the spell casting through the armory door. That would just make it easier for the guards to pass their checks to wake up.


Volo's posted:

Hungry Jaws. In battle, you can throw yourself into a vicious feeding frenzy. As a bonus action, you can make a special attack with your bite. If the attack hits, it deals its normal damage, and you gain temporary hit points (minimum of 1) equal to your Constitution modifier, and you can't use this trait again until you finish a short or long rest.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"



HP: 10/10 AC: 11 Villain Points: 4/5 HD 1 (d8)

She is grateful for Pharom's warning. Coming in behind the others, she walks forward more calmly, a smile on her face, and filling her heart with sweet memories of her son. She walks into the light without fear or shame, until her foot sets the last step. Then her thoughts go from memories of her child's past to her dreams for his future, her smile turns into a vicious grin, and the graceful bard unleashes violence, her spear thrusting forward to aim at the Archon's back.

Rolled a 17 on the save. Flanking, so advantage, rolled a 16 and a 13, rolled 5 for damage, so rounded down to 2

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:49

GenuineRevelry
Aug 12, 2010

Decor Aficionado



HP: 7/7 AC: 15 (Mage Armor) Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d6

Salvatrix rolls her eyes at the elf's little comeback. She'd have given him another tongue lashing on a different day but as it was the time just wasn't there. The door flings open to reveal the celestial hall monitor and Excellence rushes through. It all happens so quickly as Gertrude follows suit and Niashé speaks her words of power. The goblin, it seems, has lost its nerve and the alchemist's acid a meager substitute for the arcane.

Sal dips past the goblin with a small chortle and rubbing its ugly little head as she goes, "I'm sure you'll do a bit better next time." She offers the most condescending smile and lands with her back against the wall. "But for now stay out of my way, won't you?"

She raises a pale hand as if she was holding a glass of wine with all the elegance and grace in the world. Her wrist turns about once, twice, three times as she chants the Sylvan words of power and strikes outward towards the Archon. Bolts of flame leap from her fingers and catch the thing in the air, the strike just barely avoiding the rest of their merry little band as it flies past Pharom and Egina.

Sal makes a Ranged Attack with Fire Bolt. She hits with a 23 and deals 3 points of fire damage.


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Firebolt, Friends, Prestidigitation
Prepared Spells Charm Person, Mage Armor, Shield, Sleep, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Feature: Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover spell slots after a short rest.
Lvl. 1 [1/2]
Effects:

GenuineRevelry fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:54

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison"Armoury
Excellence, "Rêve", Salvatrix, Egina, Worm, Gertrude, Pharom



The archon flares, appearing as nothing more than a radiant globe of light, at first a pure white that intensifies upon the door opening, but then wanes slightly as Excellence approaches and crosses behind it, followed by Egina. It seems almost curious, the white light fading just slightly, before Excellence strikes the first blow. She finds that the tip of her spear hits something solid underneath the radiance, and it emits a single dissonant note. It begins to burn brighter, and a more menacing orange color. After being struck again by Egina's own spear, it weaves under the flask of acid that hits the wall opposite from the villains on the wall, emanating in a hiss of white smoke as it sinks into the stone. At the tolling of the bells, its own chiming seems to overpower it as it seems to be trying to call upon a higher power, speaking to the Heavens in desperation.

One can almost hear words, a choir behind the chiming notes, but it would be unintelligible even if any of you understood Celestial.

Yet the chiming and the light is dimmed when a skeletal hand grasps upon it, and one can see the almost metallic, construct-like form of the true archon beneath, as the necrotic chill slows its movements, its light ready to dim. There seems to be a circle of light burning on the ground around it, expanding outwards in angelic script. However, with a burst of flame and the castigation of the witch, the light flickers out, as it lands onto the ground, a smoking heap of spun light made into metallic thread. The archon is extinguished, but just barely, with all of the efforts of the villains. If even one had not committed to the task, it would have been able to complete its summoning, and the situation would have been very much changed.

Within the hall it was stalking, there is no other sign of other guards, though the door to the mess hall appears to be ajar. There is a clatter that comes from the kitchen, and dirty deeds continue unabated back in the barracks...


What are your next steps?

"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison"Barracks
Glenn, Hriss

The sound of arcane chanting, the clashing of metal after throwing open a wooden door, and the hissing of acid and fire, all provide just enough a din to possible disturb the sleep of the guards. However, most are warm enough with drink and good cheer that only a few groan or turn over. It is a dragonborn, of bronze scale, that begins to stir, his dreadlock-like mane shuddering as his bright orange eyes, like pumpkins, open up and focus in the dark... Only to have his breath caught, a bit of smoke erupting form his nostrils as the lizardman is upon him, silencing him... for good.

There is nothing now to interrupt the dirty business of finishing the rest of the guards. It's just a matter of... completion.


There is no need to worry about complications now. The remainder of the guards can be killed in due time, and the trap set as planned.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.


Glenn Dunbarrow
HP: 7/7 (5 THP) AC: 15 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8
Effects: 1d6 Bardic Inspiration for the next 10 minutes

Red. Dark red. The darkest red you've ever seen.

Halflings. Humans. Elves. Dwarves. They were all so different. On the outside. But inside, they were all the same. Gnomes too, probably. And goblins. And lizardfolk. And everyone else.

Red. Dark red. The darkest red you've never seen.

Glenn keeps his mouth shut, an errant twitch developing in his left eye. He doesn't say anything. He can't. Not just for fear of waking anyone up. The sound welling up within him is unlike anything he's ever experienced his entire life. A sniffling laugh. A terrified chuckle. He knows, if he opens his mouth, that's the only sound that's going to come out.

The process has become mechanical now. The circles under his eyes seem to bore deeper and deeper into his skull. One by one, he cuts the life out of his sleeping guests. Finally, he turns to see the last guard in the clutches of Hriss, a thin wire pulled taut against the victim's throat. It takes Glenn a moment to recognize the dragonborn is already dead.

He swallows, forcing down a deep breath.

"Good...good job, Hriss. Glad...I could count on you."

Glenn stands covered in blood, his expression a mix of relief and exhaustion. He shuts his eyes, pinches the bridge of his nose, and snaps himself to a different mindset. "Right. Right, right." His eyes snap open, relaxed and cunning. It's almost like he's a different person. Like he's not aware he's covered in blood.

He begins to search the room.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

Worm's cowardice hadn't escaped Excellence's notice. She'd seen his like before. The bigger the talk, the smaller the nerve. Luckily the rest had proved their mettle. The one calling herself Rêve, as well as Salvatrix, had proven their place at her side with no small effect. The songstress, Egina, had likewise. The rest were still proving themselves. The small one and his hulking lizard companion seemed talented in darker ways, if nothing else, and surely that would prove useful in the days to come as the forces of the six realms rallied to hound their escape.

Excellence retracts the point of her spear from the ruined remnants of the archon. She says, "Well done, everyone. I think that we can safely divide and conquer all that remains. I plan to ensure that the kitchens and beyond don't hide any who would gather the nerve to face us. If some still wish to discover whether the beast is a worthy diversion... well, I wish you sharp wit and keen judgement. Should nothing else arise, I'd say we should clear the main building and then rejoin to make for the gatehouse as one."

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:21

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].




Hriss“The Unbroken”

HPS: 17/17 AC: 18 Villain Points: 4 of 5 Remaining HD: 1 (d12) Rage 2/2 Rage Dmg: +2

Though the room was lit by soft candle light Hriss only needed his nose to know that Glenn was covered in blood. They had removed the threat of the guards in the barrack house. The soft skins might refer to it as a slaughter. To Hriss it was the necessity of survival. He did not give any thought to the people the now cooling bodies once were. All there were now were meat and bone.

"You are covered in blood, Glenn. You should remove it if you have the opportunity. If the guards are to pursue us once we escape you will be easy to find by any tracking animal they bring." Hriss said to the little soft skin. His tone was calm and even. There was no emotion where anyone else would find it welling up least they be labeled a psychopath. "Let us rejoin the others. We still have much to do."

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK



Niashé Minai Delacrie

HP: 9/9 AC: 14 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d6)

Niashé lingers briefly near the barracks door. There's a moment when she thinks she hears something, the sounds of a struggle perhaps. Her hand darts to her knife, the other hovering just above the door handle, ready to crack it open and slip inside. The moment passes, but she remains, listening intently for either any further signs of alarm or for the footsteps signalling her compatriots' return.

When Glenn and Hriss return from their deed, Niashé slips away from the door, re-sheathing her knife. She gives them a little nod of appreciation, then turns her attention to Glenn's sanguine countenance. "A job well done, I take it. Give me a moment to clean you up, Glenn. I don't fancy leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind us." With a low chuckle, she adds, "I can't imagine that feels too pleasant for you, either." With a few waves of her hand, the blood dripping from Glenn's hair and clothing is washed away, and the halfling stands before her probably even a little cleaner than when he woke up this morning. "Well, with these outfits, we're hardly society...but that should do for now."

With the party now all ready for further plans and explorations, Niashé changes the subject back to their next destinations. "I'll head to the kitchens, I think. Whoever made that noise earlier, I'm sure we can handle them - but all the same I'd prefer not to have to think about what might come up behind us on our way out. Besides," she shoots Excellence a look halfway between amused and judgemental, "some of us took more than our share of that boy's food. I could do with another morsel or two."

Wol fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 01:23

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Worm of the Sharpfang
HP: 11/11[5 THP] AC: 14 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

It was a simple plan. Wait for the Archon. Kick down the door. Rush the thing before it could escape. Simple. Effective. Worm liked it. He could think when he had to, which was often back with his kin, but straightforward approaches like this were preferable when possible. He didn’t have any knifes, or fireballs, or spears, but he did have his fangs. They were as sharp as any in his tribe, and imbued with a special something. Not just poison, but acid. Potent enough to burn through even a living light… thing. Excellence opened the door, the goblin prepared himself to spring forward and...

Rolled a Natural 2 +1 = 3, failed my CHA save and am Frightened!

… Worm stepped backwards, hissing like a startled cat, shielding his one working eye from the vibrant radiance of the archon. He was told there would be light. He was told it would be celestial. He had not comprehended, however, just what that meant. It burnt its visage into his vision, and the goblin scuttled backwards as he hissed. That light. That light. It was just like the light used by those who raided the dens of his tribe, who slew them to the last. Worm loathed that light. But, some part of him within feared it too, even if he wasn’t aware of it. And that fear drove him back, back towards Niashé. As he retreated, he felt something press against his head, and a voice saying,

"I'm sure you'll do a bit better next time. But for now stay out of my way, won't you?"

That voice cut through the goblin’s uneasy thoughts, and his hissing turned into a growl as he stopped his movement. Worm began to snap back a retort, prepared himself to charge back into the fray, when he realized the thing was already dead. The light was dimmed, and so was the fear clouding his mind. But the doubt was still there. Lingering, surrounded by a haze of irritation and frustration. He watched as the others chatted, planned, went off on their own ways. The goblin turned, head still steaming, and returned to the hole they had climbed through. No matter. He had shamed himself here, but there were other ways to prove his worth.

The Beast.

Worm is saltily throwing a fit and jumping back down to visit the Beast.
Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Primal Savagery, Infestation
Prepared Spells Entangle, Cure Wounds, Goodberry, Create or Destroy Water, Speak with Animals
Lvl. 1 [2/2]
Effects:
Relationships
Hriss: Respectfully Wary | Glenn: Indifferent | Gertude: Curiously Cautious
Niashe: Irritatingly Useful | Salvatrix: Resents | Excellence: Distrusts
Egina: Undecided | Pharom: Is an Elf (Knowledgeable)

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Pharom Ashgrove
HP: 9/9 AC: 12 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

Muttering mental notes to myself about the composition of the acid and celestial materials, I walk over to the remnants of the archon and pick it up for closer examinination.

While I'm looking it over I say go the others softly, "I'm headed back to the Monster's cell. A bit of acid will eat through the bars, so I'm headed back the way we came."

Pharom is going to use a few vials of acid to eat through the bars below and then go examine the Monster's cage. Once he's looked over that, hes going to examine the Archon' s corpse to make a potion.

Also, grabbing the booze to offer the monster.


Save DC: 15
Cantrips: Mage Hand
Effects:

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 02:20

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

"Besides, some of us took more than our share of that boy's food. I could do with another morsel or two."

Excellence lets a laugh rumble out from her chest at that. To be sure, she'd aggressively staked her claim on the muffins. The soft, sedate sort never seem to realize just how much fuel a body like hers required to maintain. She responds, towering over the sorcerer, "I think you'll find that I simply ate what I required... Rêve." She gestures toward the door. "But if you're haunted by your appetite, feel free to take charge of the larder. Just take care not to eat so much that you can't keep up when we make a break for it. You're an interesting one, girl, and I'd hate to cut our acquaintance so short."

The latter statement is punctuated by Excellence sweeping away from the door, brushing by Niashé in a way that involves far too much bodily contact to be entirely innocent. The tiefling's mood seems to be strangely playful after the bout with the archon, perhaps marking a return to what one might have expected her attitude to be with her fellow soldiers.

Excellence would really appreciate the longsword from the below list! Pipe, tobacco, and rye would also be very much appreciated, but are luxuries.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:21

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison" — Barracks

”Loot” posted:

The following are found in chests that are very easily pried open or picked in the barracks.
  • Ink, quill, and a writing set, along with a personal journal of one of the guards, named Logen. He apparently has been helping Sgt. Blackbriar smuggle in some high-quality gnomish whisky, to sell at ridiculous prices, and then using a still hidden in one of the watchtowers to dilute it down now that the other guards expect it. It mentions that the initial funds to get it came out of the prison’s coffers, paid for by a lack of staff, and this has been used to fleece the young lordlings and farmers’ sons of whatever coin they have. It’s a petty scheme, but has worked pretty well. There’s enough information here to condemn Sgt. Blackbriar, which appears to have possibly been intended blackmail by Logen here. It also lists for this week the password to the secret game: “Hesterdowns”, the name of the gnome’s home village.
  • A small coin pouch with 16 silver dragons (sp).
  • A bottle of fine Skarrian rye, with the label torn off, but of absolutely fine quality, worth 25 gold pieces. Smoky, peaty, with just a hint of sweetness.
  • A bottle of rotgut moonshine, in the same kind of bottle as the rye, with the label torn off, likely not worth more than five gold pieces.
  • A silver holy symbol of Mitra (25 gp) and an illuminated Seven Mysteries, the holy book of the Mitran faith
  • Hidden under some peasant garb is two sets of playing cards, one of which is marked (gives advantage when trying to win at cards, though a Perception check might reveal the cheating)
  • A surprisingly well-written love letter, along with the proper poetic allusions, written to a “Richemond” who lives in the town of Freness, along with a rather expensive sapphire engagement ring for someone of this station, worth two hundred gold pieces.
  • A masterwork lyre made of Veylish wood, worth a hundred gold pieces
  • A whetstone, cleaning supplies for a chain shirt, a longsword and the supplies for a knight’s vigil, such as anointing oils and candles
  • A small bag of dog treats
  • A traveller’s outfit, a finely made pipe (5 gp) with a good supply (1 lb.) of high quality shag tobacco (2 gp)
  • A small bottle with a hand written note “In case of trouble -- Love, Mom”, this is a potion of greater healing
You can also find various minor requipment and sets of common clothing, as you might expect to find in a common night watchmen’s locker.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].




Hriss“The Unbroken”

HPS: 17/17 AC: 18 Villain Points: 4 of 5 Remaining HD: 1 (d12) Rage 2/2 Rage Dmg: +2

Hriss would like the playing cards.

GenuineRevelry
Aug 12, 2010

Decor Aficionado



HP: 7/7 AC: 15 (Mage Armor) Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d6

A light jingling fills the air as Salvatrix holds up the key ring she had stolen from Halstan earlier and gently shakes it. She rolls her eyes with what certainly appears to be a genuinely amused smile crossing her lips as Excellence and Niashé exchange quips. Sal jumps at the opportunity to butt in the moment Excellence finishes her little shpiel, "Now, now if the two of you are going to squabble at least let it be over something a little less petty than sweetbread. I'd prefer you fight over me, not around me."

There's an insidious little truth lingering in the ribbing she's given them. Her eyes light up at the very prospect. But as soon as they think they've got her, the moment they're sure they can point and announce without a doubt j'accuse, the light in her eyes is gone like it had never been there in the first place and there's just the smallest doubt left behind.

"One of these keys will get us into the Warden's Tower. I certainly intend to have a little conversation with that boy you all so mercilessly bullied and sullied, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's dangerous to go alone." Salvatrix slinks across the room to Excellence and strains her neck to look up at the tiefling, just so happening to present such a vulnerable opening to the much larger woman. It's an exaggerated motion and certainly intentional. At least, you're almost certain.

"You wouldn't happen to be interested, would you?"


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Firebolt, Friends, Prestidigitation
Prepared Spells Charm Person, Mage Armor, Shield, Sleep, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Feature: Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover spell slots after a short rest.
Lvl. 1 [1/2]
Effects:

GenuineRevelry fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:54

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

Excellence grins, all teeth, at Salvatrix's invitation. She says, "How can I resist a request like that? There's two of them, after all, and I'm sure the other apprentice will need to be kept busy. I can certainly arrange that..." Given the poor bastard's beaten-down affect, it seems clear enough that the other apprentice was like as not the real power between the two. She did so enjoy seeing that sort of fool grovel. "And I'm sure there'll be no shortage of magical treasure to be had, given the warden's talents. It seems a fair detour, quite likely to aid our escape."

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:21

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

As Worm begins to storm off in a fit after being shamed, Egina catches up to him as he makes for the portable hole...

Egina sees Worm receive the contemptive sneer from the tiefling. Can see how the goblin's head is lowered. No, that won't do. That won't do at all. Seeing Glenn has finished his job she gives him a nod, and she lowers her voice to a whisper. "Worm, are you alright? Hold up a moment. The elf will need a bit of time to have his acid eat through the bars."

The goblin turns about as someone calls out to him, and his growl begins to come out once more, but weakens as he see's who is speaking to him. Egina. He was still uncertain how he felt about this one. Spoke much, yet was one who sought action as well. Wary, and body still visibly tense, the goblin came to a halt. "The half-orc woman needs something of Worm?"

"Simply wanting to make sure you're alright. When someone, or something puts an influence on the mind, it always disturbs the person a bit. It's a good time to get your thoughts in order." She gave a grin. "I know a thing or two about using magic to affect minds. Do you know what is one of the funniest things about it?"

He narrows his eyes as Egina speaks. Was this some sort of game? The goblin didn't understand where she was going with this. After a bit of silence, he shakes his head but once.

"People often think that confident, authorative people without a doubt in their head are the hardest one to manipulate. Their wills grand bastions of strength that mock any attempt. But magic is no besigers, it is a thief in the night. And like the guards who put so much faith in their wards and walls, if someone sneaks past them, that confidence makes them vulnerable." She looked in Glenn's direction again, and at Excellence " The ones who never doubt themselves and are so sure of their own will, are the easiest to manipulate. They never doubt their sudden feelings of friendship ,and act upon them right away. Those who think twice, those who hold back, they are the ones who question the thoughts I weave into minds. Not that they are immune. Nobody is immune. The right spell, the right creature, will tear open the walls we have on our mind. Fill it fear, friendship ,rage. It is a weakness I like to exploit, but it would be foolish to pretend that I do not have it. Or any of us doesn't have it."

Worm, having sat down on as the floor once it seemed Egina was going to go awhile, listened to the half-orc woman go on. At first, it was more out of obligation than anything else. No reason to make more enemies here than he had to. But the longer she spoke, the more he found himself intrigued. Not necessarily about the content of her words, but the way with which she spoke. And that she had decided to address him at all. By the end of it all, he had even found himself nodding along once or twice. Catching himself as he got swept up in her flow, the goblin once more gave out a snort, the wind whistling through his absentee nose.

"Fools are the ones who act without caution. Who believe the winds will be ever in their favor, and that the earth will never sweep them from underfoot. You speak well, yes. But Worm knows this already."

He acts derisive, aloof. But it's clear that the goblin is paying more attention now to what Egina is saying.

She nods. "Exactly, fate makes mockery of our plans. We do best when we make our plans according to fate, rather than simply defying it." She gave an easier grin. "And I suspect that once we get out of this place and our out there in the wilderness avoiding any civilization, it'll be your time to tell others that they should 'get out of the way' for a bit, hm?" The grin grew wry ;"I'll be one of them. The only times I was with a wilderness was with caravans, and they had guides and eh... as powerful as our fateful gathering here is, I'm not sure we will do very well out there in the swamps. I have a feeling a lot of us are city folk."

A short and hoarse, but honest chuckle from the goblin at those words. "If even one here has crawled through the poo poo and earth as Worm and his kin have needed, then Worm's applause will be sincere." He leans forward, scratching at his chin, continuing on moreso to himself. "Yes... Worm knows enough to guide the way, even through this unfamiliar wild."

Contemplative now, the goblin's tension from earlier seems to have mostly dissolved. Still present, but it seems to be more from their environment than anything else.

"Good, I'll be counting on you. I do not think it mere chance that the nine of us are here together, and I don't think it's ane mortal machination. Fate has brought us together, and I cannot wait to see for what purpose." She said, her eyes burning briefly, with almost religious fervor, before abruptly shfiting back to a self-depreciating smile. "But we can talk later. I talk too much sometimes. We bards learn to love the sound of our own voice. Good luck with the beast down there. Perhaps there is a tenth? I'm sure the three of you will find out."

Nodding, Worm gets to his feet. Looks up at the half-orc woman, looks over her. With a toothy smirk, he replies, "Yes, Worm thinks you talk too much as well. But too much talk is just enough, sometimes." He pauses, and then adds with a small smile, "Worm thanks Egina for the wise words. Even if Worm knew them already."

In a better mood, Worm continues on his way to the Beast, Inspiration die in hand.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Pharom Ashgrove
HP: 9/9 AC: 12 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

When Glenn comes back into the room, I look up from the preparation of acid and say, "Glenn, if you don't have any other ideas for the booze, I think it might be a good idea to have a token of good faith for our monstrous friend down there."

Save DC: 15
Cantrips: Mage Hand
Effects:

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"



HP: 10/10 AC: 11 Villain Points: 4/5 HD 1 (d8)

"I think the lyre might serve us best in my hands. I've heard the amateur little pluckings that were done on this thing, and I might imitate them. And they might provide you some soothing music when we manage to get out of here."

She notices that groups are forming, and nods. "Rêve, Hriss. Let us then take care of the survivors in the kitchen. They don't have weapons, but they have voices. Let's drown those voices in blood." She raised her spear. "After that, we go down the stairs. Make sure that if the Beast makes a lot of noise, there will not be any living guards on that floor to report it."

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:50

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.


Glenn Dunbarrow
HP: 7/7 (5 THP) AC: 15 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8
Effects: 1d6 Bardic Inspiration for the next 10 minutes

A satisfactory haul, all things considered. Glenn takes a moment to mentally calculate how best to distribute his ill-gotten gains. It takes a moment, but he needs this. Logistics are something he knows. It grounds him. He's almost surprised when Hriss speaks.

"You are covered in blood, Glenn. You should remove it if you have the opportunity. If the guards are to pursue us once we escape you will be easy to find by any tracking animal they bring."

Oh, right; that. Yes. Yes, yes.

Taking a convenient (clean) bed sheet, Glenn wipes down his face. He then folds the sheet into a tiny square, and tucks it away inside his backpack. "Appreciated," he says to Hriss, then tosses him something. The lizardman catches it with ease, only to look down and see his own face reflected dully in the polished surface of the potion of greater healing.

"Your first bonus." Glenn clicks his tongue. "You help me," he snaps his fingers and points at the bottle, "I help you. That's the way the world works, isn't it? More to come if you stick with me."

Gathering up the rest of the loot, Glenn hides away the coin pouch, the pipe and tobacco, the Skarrian Rye, and the engagement ring (and love letter) within the confines of his pack. He'll be keeping those, for now. The rest he sorts nonchalantly, fully expecting to give away. He makes for the door, only to hesitate. He recalls the lizardman's wandering eyes as he pocketed the cards. He turns to Hriss, dons a weary smile, and tosses him the unmarked deck.

Rejoining with the group, Glenn is quick to detect his companions' gaze. Before he can speak, however, Niashe steps forward.

"A job well done, I take it. Give me a moment to clean you up, Glenn. I don't fancy leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind us." With a low chuckle, she adds, "I can't imagine that feels too pleasant for you, either.

With a flick of her wrist and a few magic words, the blood evaporates from Glenn's person, spic and span. Glenn blinks a moment before remembering his manners. "T-thank you, fair lady." The act is sudden enough he forgets to switch gears. The voice that speaks is not the polished aristocrat, but the streetwise peddler. Glenn coughs, adopting a more professional manner.

"My associate and I return bearing gifts, a little something extra to help get our self-starter off the ground." Pompous and self-assured, his pose and posture is almost practiced enough to make you forget he just walked in here dripping with blood. Reaching into his pack, he retrieves the long sword and whetstone, handing both of them to Excellence. "A woman of war should be familiar enough with these, I should think. And for our woman of the cloth," he hands the holy symbol and the holy book to Gertrude.

"I think the lyre might serve us best in my hands. I've heard the amateur little pluckings that were done on this thing, and I might imitate them. And they might provide you some soothing music when we manage to get out of here."

Glenn nods and pulls free the lyre, handing it to the wayward minstrel.

"Glenn, if you don't have any other ideas for the booze, I think it might be a good idea to have a token of good faith for our monstrous friend down there."

Glenn's expression sours in an instant at the sound of Pharom's voice, but he knows better than to let a petty grudge get in the way of the moment. Fishing free the bottle of rotgut, he hands it toward Pharom, only to pass him by and give it to Worm. "You're the one who does the talking, right? Some liquor may aid in soothing the beast."

Finally, he digs out the journal and shares its contents: Blackbriar's schemes, and the password for tonight's game. He snaps shut the book and drops it back inside his pack.

The crew begin muttering to themselves, planning their next move. Glenn's ears prickle at the sound of Salvatrix and Excellence's plan to storm the wizard's quarters. Making his way over toward them, he gives a military salute with the kitchen knife. "If discretion's your direction, I'm your man."

Distribution of Wealth posted:

Glenn hides away the coin pouch, the pipe and tobacco, the expensive wine, and the engagement ring.

Hriss gets the potion of greater healing and the unmarked deck of cards.

Excellence gets the long sword and whetstone.

Gertrude gets the holy symbol and holy book.

Egina gets the lyre.

Pharom Worm gets the rotgut.

Glenn keeps the marked deck of cards, the bag of dog treats, and the journal and writing implements.
Assuming whatever Salvatrix and Excellence get up to will require being sneaky, I get sneaky.

27 (natural 20)

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 06:16

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].




Hriss“The Unbroken”

HPS: 17/17 AC: 18 Villain Points: 4 of 5 Remaining HD: 1 (d12) Rage 2/2 Rage Dmg: +2

Hriss watched Glenn go about looting the remains and belongings of the guards they had killed. He was being quite efficient about it despite being covered in blood.

Bad Seafood posted:

Glenn Dunbarrow

"Appreciated," he says to Hriss, then tosses him something. The lizardman catches it with ease, only to look down and see his own face reflected dully in the polished surface of the potion of greater healing.

"Your first bonus." Glenn clicks his tongue. "You help me," he snaps his fingers and points at the bottle, "I help you. That's the way the world works, isn't it? More to come if you stick with me."

Gathering up the rest of the loot, Glenn hides away the coin pouch, the pipe and tobacco, the Skarrian Rye, and the engagement ring (and love letter) within the confines of his pack. He'll be keeping those, for now. The rest he sorts nonchalantly, fully expecting to give away. He makes for the door, only to hesitate. He recalls the lizardman's wandering eyes as he pocketed the cards. He turns to Hriss, dons a weary smile, and tosses him the unmarked deck.

"You are wise to give me such a potion. There are still many guards to deal with before we have escaped. The longer I can fight the quicker they will die." Hriss states as he secures the potion of greater healing for easy access. "I will enjoy playing cards again. But I would caution you to never use the marked deck if you are to play cards with me. The first time the crew of the Wave's Delight thought to cheat me they believed I would not know what was happening. I did know. It went quite badly for them. There was not a second attempt to cheat me." The lizardman says this in a neutral, matter of fact tone. It is not a threat as much as it is a friendly reminder.

GenuineRevelry posted:

Salvatrix Upicias

"One of these keys will get us into the Warden's Tower. I certainly intend to have a little conversation with that boy you all so mercilessly bullied and sullied, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's dangerous to go alone." Salvatrix slinks across the room to Excellence and strains her neck to look up at the tiefling, just so happening to present such a vulnerable opening to the much larger woman. It's an exaggerated motion and certainly intentional. At least, you're almost certain.

"You wouldn't happen to be interested, would you?"

Hriss watched the teifling and human girl interact while they discussed plans to raid the warden's tower. He did not admit to any expertise when it came to the soft skins and their habits but he felt he had seen others acting live Salvatrix was. Perhaps in the taverns and bars the crew had frequented had been where he had seen it. There had been many women of every race in those places wearing little clothing and acting vulnerable and meek. Captain Ortiz had explained to Hriss that often these women were the opposite of vulnerable and meek. That they could be as dangerous as a shark when blood was in the water.

"Ones named as Excellence and Salvatrix," Hriss began as he addressed them. "The warden's tower may be heavily defended. The magic users also reside there. Surely the masters of the lantern archon know of it's demise by now. It is the way of such things that the master knows when their creation has died. Our time to escape draws short. Be sure that the reasons you do what you plan to are wise and not to indulge in petty soft skin games. Tormenting that scrawny child who brought you food is not worth your chance at freedom."

Shogeton posted:

Egina Aduz

She notices that groups are forming, and nods. "Rêve, Hriss. Let us then take care of the survivors in the kitchen. They don't have weapons, but they have voices. Let's drown those voices in blood." She raised her spear. "After that, we go down the stairs. Make sure that if the Beast makes a lot of noise, there will not be any living guards on that floor to report it."

"We can't let these survivors alert the prison to our escape. I will join you and the one called Rêve in dealing with them." Hriss pauses as he tries to understand something Egina had said. "Drowning them in blood would not be the best way to kill them though. We would need to collect the blood in buckets. It will be much faster to kill them with our weapons."

Requested perception roll for approaching the kitchen is Hriss rolling 1d20+5 (1)+5= 6

A great deal of blood had been spilled in the barracks. Adding to that there was the smell of many types of meat coming from the kitchen area. There were the new scents of his fellow prisoners. Hriss found himself without any idea if there were actually other guards or prison workers beyond.

Out of Character Summary:
- Hriss will join the team clearing the rest of the cell block/floor.

- Hriss rolled a natural 1 for his perception check so he's got no clue what is ahead. He just smells meat and people, which is basically the same thing to him.

-Hriss has interactions with Glenn, Rêve, Excellence, Salvatrix, and Egina.

-Hriss will add the deck of unmarked cards and the potion of greater healing to his inventory.


Trast fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 03:58

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

Excellence gratefully accepts the longsword, taking a few swings to check the balance. Satisfied with what she finds, she sheathes the blade at her side and gestures towards the tower. She says, "As Hriss mentioned, time is still something of a concern. Let's make this quick, yeah?"

When the group heads to the tower, Excellence rolls a 3 on her disadvantaged stealth check.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:20

GenuineRevelry
Aug 12, 2010

Decor Aficionado



HP: 7/7 AC: 15 (Mage Armor) Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d6

"Torment the poor boy?" Salvatrix responds in faux shock, fingers splayed across her chest and mouth agape. "I would never dream of it. Not when we have so very much to talk about." There's a twinkle in her eye that can only hint at mischievous intent as her lips curl into a wry smile, "Don't worry, Hriss. We won't be long. Our soft skin appetites aren't insatiable, you know."

Salvatrix is all too pleased as Excellence agrees to escort her. The tiefling woman was strong enough to handle her own, maybe even handle the lizardman if it came to it, and worst comes to worst she had certain assurances against death that might come in handy. Even a touch of healing magic was more than enough to put Sal's mind at ease. She brings a hand up and lets her fingers fall across Excellence's arm, a soft and gentle touch to reinforce the bond she was so desperate to create.

In all honesty, the halfling surprises her. She hadn't even noticed him approaching. "Well you are certainly very skilled, aren't you?" It's not intended to be mocking but there's a certain bewilderment that might come across in a less than pleasant manner regardless, as if she doesn't know what to make of him yet. "You sure you're ready for this? Don't need a moment after well..." She gestures to the barracks door and dripping trail of blood that had almost certainly followed Glenn until Niashé cleaned him off. Yet, she doesn't push him and simply shrugs her resignation, "Tough kid."

-------------

It's almost comical, really. Sal tried the iron key first. She would have sworn it was bronze but in this light, or lack there of, she could hardly make out a thing. It wouldn't turn an inch. Fine. Whatever. The witch holds up the bronze key to the bronze door moving it back and force, closer and farther, trying to discern whether the two match. They do, and for a moment she's sure this will work, only to be just as stumped. Now her temper is getting the better of her, and she makes quite a bit of noise shuffling the keys and attempting to jam the gold key in the slot only to find it won't fit. "Ffyc! ya don e'en," Her Melekish accent thickens in the moment just as she slips the bronze key back in and with a bit of pressure on the door finds it turning. She's seething, and a stream of barely audible and seemingly nonsensical curses fly from her lips. And yet, all it takes is a single deep breath for Sal to compose herself again and slowly lean into the bronze door and get a peak across the threshold.

Sal managed a 4 on Stealth so, yeah.


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Firebolt, Friends, Prestidigitation
Prepared Spells Charm Person, Mage Armor, Shield, Sleep, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Feature: Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover spell slots after a short rest.
Lvl. 1 [1/2]
Effects:

GenuineRevelry fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:53

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK



Niashé Minai Delacrie

HP: 9/9 AC: 14 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d6)

Niashé gives Salvatrix a knowing smirk. "Right now, what I want is something to eat. But as a rule, if I see something I want, I'll certainly be willing to fight over it."

The groups proceed to form and Niashé finds herself heading toward the kitchen with Egina and Hriss. She's pleased with that. They both seem like strong, hardy types more than willing to do what it takes to earn the group's freedom. Egina, she doesn't have a very solid appraisal of yet - the orc's stories and speeches definitely speak to something, but she's not yet sure what. Regardless, she's proven more than reliable so far. As for Hriss, Niashé views him simply. He's logical and efficient. Good retainer material as long as he can be convinced of the practicality of his task. An excellent person to stand behind. As the three of them enter the kitchen, Niashé subtly falls back just a little and allows her muscular companions to take point.


Perception upon entering the kitchen: 9

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 13/13 (5 THP) AC: 19 Villain Points: 4/5 HD: 1 (d10)

Excellence simply responds to that with an enigmatic smile and utters, "I do love a good fight."

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 01:20

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.




"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison" — Dungeon

Our first triad of villains makes their way back down to the dungeon, likely making use of the ladder found in the store room, and with Pharom's acid are able to burn through the metal bars of the portcullis without much delay. They take stock of their surroundings and approach the fortified cell wherein the Beast of Freness, having been since identified thanks to the quivering apprentice's aid as a creature called a quaggoth, slumbers. There is a metal slot in the door, much like the doors you were used to in your personal cells up above. As described, intricate silver chains are slung through the door handle and affixed to the bars of the portcullis, but on closer inspection they do not appear to have any particular use in actually securing either the door or the portcullis. There is a single large lock.

It is at this point you remember that the witch has the likely key in her possession.

Of course, the work here and the wards are likely beyond mere mundane means. The abjuration magic, with a closer examination, appears to be tied to this silver chain. Between the three of you, all of which are knowledgeable in some fashion with the practice of magic, you quickly discern it would be no simple alarm spell, as no copper wire is to be found. It appears to be something very different as well as the warded portals leading in and out of the cell blocks. However, with neither the proper amount of time to take an in-depth study, nor specialized magics to analyze this dweomer, you must rely somewhat on guesswork here.


What is your plan?

"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison" — Kitchen

With the lizardman taking the point, halberd held before him, you three make your way down the corridor and through the mess hall. The mess hall is filled with wooden benches and tables, along with a banner with the heraldric symbol of Branderscar on it, as you previously spotted enameled on the armor of Sergeant Blackbriar. It does not appear to be particularly valuable, but is given a place of honor here in the mess hall overlooking where the guards take their meals. Even in the current state of affairs, it is not hard to feel the espirit de corps that had sustained itself even through the laxity and corruption of its current management, yet that did not save the lives of the thirteen souls so far taken.

The three of you then burst into the kitchen, hoping to catch any of the serving staff unaware. Unfortunately, there is no sign hide or hair of them. Of course, the serving staff were all halflings, and they are known to be a slippery folk. A surface glance at your surroundings however gives little indication of where they went. In fact, the back door leading out into the grounds appears to not only still be shut, but locked from the inside. Unless they had slipped out the door from where you came from, they would surely still be in the room.

The kitchen is well-stocked with a full-pantry, and you can see that they were preparing to cut meats for the morning stew and meals to come upon the next shift change. Besides the usual collection of plates, bowls, and other paraphernalia, there are six large knives here (1d3 piercing) and a long meat cleaver (1d4 slashing). There is also roughly fifty days worth of food stored here – forty days' worth of perishable and ten days' worth of iron rations. The fireplace here is a relic of the old castle great hall, and is almost comically large. A massive cast iron bowl, enough to cook four halflings in, rests over smoldering tinder and disturbed ash.

There is only a limited number of places any halfling could hide in here, so it would only be a matter of time, if they still remained, before you uncovered them. However, it would take time, and you would have to tear the place up. Unless you decided to go very carefully (and slowly), you will likely cause a ruckus, and any nearby living guards might have a chance to hear you. This is especially true because the fireplace chimney goes all the way up and can be heard on the second and third floors.


What do you do?

"The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison" — The Warden's Tower

Salvatrix's previous acquisition proves immediately helpful, but before she opens the door, Glenn, who had hitherto remained unseen, grabs her hand before she pushes the door open, pointing down near the bottom of the door itself. (Passive Perception -- Success) There is a bent piece of copper wire set into the seam, which is almost certainly the focus of an alarm spell. It is properly defused, but what none of the trio realize yet is that they have been spotted. A light flickers in one of the slit-like windows of the tower, and disappears.

When Salvatrix pushes open the door, she finds that there is almost no light at all, save that of the stars and moon. This, the hall of history, appears to be a floor entirely dedicated to the history of Branderscar Prison, both in its current incarnation and its previous one as Castle Branding. There are mostly uninteresting plaques of dead nobles and their deeds, previous castellans and now wardens. There is a collection of various banners and flags, most notably some old Lucidorean naval insignias earned from its days as a coastal citadel. Most interesting however is a large brocade tapestry, depicting the change of use of this castle under King Uthair II Darian, called the Zealot, from a military fortress into a prison. In those days, it was a function of the Cleansing, a ruthless inquisition back when the sect of the Searing Flame held the most influence within the Mitran church and when it had a downright biblical bent over the quite possibly mad King Uthair. The tapestry is named "His Judgment Cometh and that Right Soon", and would be worth a fine sum if it could be transported to the right dealer, though it would be bulky and heavy.

As the three make their way inside, they see that a spiral staircase at the center of the tower leads upwards to the next floor, and flickering down, there appears to be a light coming down that way. Soft padded footfalls can be heard. There is time for the three to prepare themselves, though only Dunbarrow has the wherewithall to make sure he is somewhere where he can't be seen, leaving Excellence and Salvatrix to play at it some other way. There does not appear to be any sign of great alert, however, and the figure coming to meet them seems more afraid of them than they are of he.

Which stands to reason, as it is soon revealed to be Halstan. Wearing his simple cloth shift of a night gown, with simple cloth slippers and a pointed night cap that is bent and flopped over aside his head, he is illuminated not by magic but by a small candle he holds in a brass fitting before him, though his other hand holds, quaking as it might be in his grip, his wand at the ready. His eyes are wide, and the light catches his otherwise dull auburn hair with a bit more of a reddish sheen. He's white as a sheet, as if he's expecting some specter to come out of the darkness.

"D-don't come any closer, intruder! If you attempt to steal anything, there'll be-be... You'll be sorry! My master's other student is surely going to alert him right now!" His voice however betrayed that he was here, terribly alone, exposed to these three very dangerous individuals. The question is...


What do you want from him?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.


Glenn Dunbarrow
HP: 7/7 (5 THP) AC: 15 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8
Effects: 1d6 Bardic Inspiration for the next 10 minutes

Glenn positions himself in the darkness, bow drawn. He'll let the girls handle this one. Should things start going south, however, he won't hesitate to snipe any sudden reinforcements - or the other spellcaster, should she appear.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 06:01

GenuineRevelry
Aug 12, 2010

Decor Aficionado



HP: 7/7 AC: 15 (Mage Armor) Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d6

"I'm sorry." Salvatrix has never spoken so softly to any of her former cell mates. There's a tender touch to her tone as she continues, "I didn't... It wasn't-" She sniffles once and steps into the dim light of the candle with her hands forward, keys present and offered outward in one and empty palm showing in the other. The witch's face is contorted into a pained look, somewhere between regret and fear. "I won't hurt you. I just want to talk."

"I was scared." Sal pulls her shoulders in and takes a small step back with the weight on here heel. Even in this light it's becoming clear that she's starting to tear up. Her voice cracks a bit, her body shakes, she seems almost as afraid of him as he is of her. "They were going to burn me alive. The Sargent locked us in that horrible place without food or water with monsters. Real monsters. Goblins and Lizardfolk. I was so scared."

"It's so cruel. They're so cruel." The pitch perfect impression of a broken little bird. Scared, hopeless, alone regardless of her company. Like she's about to collapse under the burden of her struggle. "I thought my last days were to be torment at the hands of cruel men but... you brought us that sweetbread. You were so kind." Sal pauses for a moment seemingly hesitant to continue, "You know what it's like when people are cruel, don't you?"

Gonna take that last line as an attempt to initiate We're Not So Different! on the grounds of shared suffering. We'll discuss roll specifics tomorrow.


Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Firebolt, Friends, Prestidigitation
Prepared Spells Charm Person, Mage Armor, Shield, Sleep, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Feature: Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover spell slots after a short rest.
Lvl. 1 [1/2]
Effects:

GenuineRevelry fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:53

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010



Gertrude Penderghast
HP: 8/8 AC: 19 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

Gertrude is mildly annoyed with herself as her spell hadn't managed to make purchase on the archon, but it seems her new conspirators are a reliable lot and the irritant is struck down in full before anything too drastic must be done. Giving a small nod she smiles wickedly "Well done for a group of rabble tossed together at a moments notice. I do believe if this benefactor of yours-" she points to Niashé "-intends on keeping us all together, we might do some impressive things indeed."

: "A woman of war should be familiar enough with these, I should think. And for our woman of the cloth," he hands the holy symbol and the holy book to Gertrude.

Gertrude's smile couldn't stretch any wider, but it doesn't fade when Glenn offers up some tokens "Kind of you to keep me in mind. I'm familiar with the contents of such a thing, but actually having it on hand does make it so much easier to blend in."

Gertrude sniffs the air as Glenn hands over his finds, he'd cleaned himself up admirably, but Gertrude knew the smell of death initmately and it was clinging to him with great gusto. As she moves to depart, she gives him a gentle pat on the shoulder in reassurance "Well done with your work, I'll be sure to whip you up a treat later."

The Band Escapes from Branderscar Prison" — Dungeon

Before the group descends into the dungeon once more, Gertrude has some suggestions to make "When the lot heading into the kitchens are done, I'm hoping you'll come meet us downstairs to deal with our friends in the guard room, the beast is likely to be hungry and throwing that lot in ahead of us will likely make a good impression."

Back over the hole into the dungeon, she turns to Pharom and sizes him up for a moment, drawing up the loose edge of her tabard and wiping at a smudge of dirt on his cheek "I'll be relying on you to sort out how we bypass this abjured cage, do Granny proud hm?"

Once they're standing in front of the cell, she curses herself for a fool. Their own cell had a simple release mechanism, but of course something meant to be holding a mighty beast in it would be under stronger lock and key. For the moment she turns to Pharom and waits for him to size up what could be done with their first obstacle.



Save DC: 14
Cantrips: Control Flames, Guidance, Light, Mold earth, Spare the Dying, Toll the Dead
Prepared Spells Bane, Bless, Command, Detect Magic, False Life, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds
Feature: Mage Armor (Once per long rest)
Circle of Mortality: Max HP gained when healing creatures at 0hp.
Lvl. 1 [2/2]
Effects: Mage Armor: AC is 13+dex (8 hours)


quote:

Holy Symbol + Holy Book acquired. Considering one of my purchases from the new boss includes a vestal costume, I'm sure this will help out quite nicely .

Gertrude will offer up Guidance to Pharom for an Arcana check before we leave the armory, so as to not alert the guards down the hall.

Kitchen crew's next stop is likely the downstairs guard room, so I'd rather we didn't actually try to bypass the magical effect until that's dealt with. Our little group isn't very good at the whole massive damage thing we'd need to quickly put down two or three guards.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 13:25

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Pharom Ashgrove
HP: 9/9 AC: 12 Villain Points: 5/5 HD: 1/1 d8

I take the rotgut, still eyeing Glenn. He didn't look too... together when he came back, and if Glenn is anything, he's together. I'll give him a wide berth until we get out of here.

Then the crone comes and continues in her grandmothely way, rubbing my cheek for a spot caused by our unglamorous imprisonment. I frown at her continued affectation, but I do feel a bit different. As if there was something whispering in my ear such tantalizing secrets that I just barely cannot hear.

___

As we collectively realize our error in allowing Sal to leave, I let out a low sigh of annoyance. That witch probably knew she had the key we needed and took it anyway. Still, it's nothing a bit of universal solvent won't be able to remedy, if it comes to that.

I absentmindly fiddle with my pack as I examine the wards, paying special attention to the chains. They seem to be involved with the ward, as it is unlikely they would actually do much to restrain the beast.

Knowledge arcana with guidance: 1d20+1d4+7 24

Save DC: 15
Cantrips: Mage Hand
Effects:

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


The Beast's Cell
Using your artificer's talent, as well as what you learned at Rhadlun Academy, you feel especially confident that you know what kind of enchantment this is. The use of silver is a major tell, as it is often used as a "transitive" metal for anything that deals with the connection between the planes due to its supposed mercurial properties. You also consider what Worm had shared about the Beast, about its ability to phase back and forth between this material plane, and the ethereal plane of the Feywild. That, combined with the level of potency, leads you to a conclusion: The lock and chain is a symbolic talisman for a dimensional anchor spell. This makes it much easier to deal with than a priest's consecration, as a hallow ground would require a bit more expertise in despoiling. The dimensional anchor simply needs to its focus be unlocked or destroyed, which your acid could do handily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"



HP: 10/10 AC: 11 Villain Points: 4/5 HD 1 (d8)

Egina looks at the pot, and a vicious grin appears on her face as she steps forward, raising a spear and stabbing... the stew. She then raised it, then looked a bit sheepish. "Huh... and here I thought I had them." She leaned forward to look up the chimney, trying to see if the halflings were trying to make their escape that way. They couldn't really waste too much time here. The guards downstairs needed to die.

My 'enter the kitchen' perception roll Kitchen Perception Roll: 1d20-1 13

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2018 around 13:50

  • Locked thread