Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Greg Hardy is now a UFC fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Memento posted:

So the current season of TUF ends in a few weeks, and features lightweights and featherweights. There's a new season of it starting towards the end of the year with women's featherweights. Now I just saw they want to also have men's heavyweights on a season. Is that going to be with the W145s or are they seriously trying to squeeze out a third loving season of this poo poo in one year?

No wonder everyone's sick to death of it.

It would be the same season as far as I know.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

david carmichael posted:

The closest comparable would have been bautista because he was an old pro wrestler. Except bautista was an athlete (bodybuilder) prior to wrestling, didnt wrestle nearly as long, did a few years of muay thai before starting bjj, and advanced quickly through bjj belts due to athleticism. He was a purple belt when he fought, i think he might be a black belt now. He may have been older than punk when he fought. He didnt have a background in any kije of contact sport, but at least bodybuilding made him disciplined and competitive. I really thought punk's trajectory would be more similar to dave's

The closest comparable to CM Punk in the octagon is that scene from Bruno.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Contender Series owned tonight

• Locked thread