Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Yoel Romero is awesome, it really has inspired me seeing him perform at that level and stay at the top of the game. He's helped me realize that, as a dude in his mid-30s, I too can take a shitload of steroids for years on end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

theres no steroids that will make a person like yoel romero. all that will happen to you if you take steroids for years on end is that youll become a balding neurotic sex tourist. listen up cos i know what im talking about since i read the tcc thread about them

you say this like it is some kind of warning

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Yes doctor's will sign off on sending dehydrates corpse men to the cage, thank you for solving this issue slipper-san

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Colby probably isn't playing a character. He may genuinely be that terrible a person

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Your friend is a genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Whoopsie doodle

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2018/6/29/17518458/former-ufc-champion-allegedly-involved-federal-bust-112-million-medicare-scam-mma

• Locked thread