Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This Saturday a 40 year old pro wrestler and a photojournalist collide in the UFC Octagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Khabib and Tony have also been booked to fight each other like five times, and every single time somebody has dropped out injured, but Tony tearing knee ligaments tripping on a wire because he was wearing sunglasses indoors and couldn't see it is the best and final one

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Carla did drop her with a right hand in the first round. It forced Gadelha to change tactics, she was confident in her striking to start but then went to a wrestling heavy attack after getting hurt.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
You think I’m watching combat sports to see some guy get the poo poo beaten out of him?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I knew that was Vitor's last fight on his UFC contract and I figured he'd pop up somewhere else back on the vitamins but I had no idea that Machida was a free agent too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Do people search the forums for "weed" and jump in when they see an argument about it or something

• Locked thread