Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I'm genuinely confused about how I'd do with CM Punk, his performance was poor enough that I think something must have gone wrong for him, maybe am adrenaline dump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
If your not even going to do roids what's even the point

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Sean McCorkle called me gay looking on Twitter.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARAN1z2KqY&t=2m48s

Eminem referencing Anderson Silva's leg break, mma has truly become main stream.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Legalise steroids, it's the only way to make things fair.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Have you ever watched with That Guy who is boggled that someone hasn't thrown a KO punch, and if THEY were in the ring, THEY would know how to land a killshot in the first five seconds, I mean, gosh, what are these guys thinking? They can't fight. I can fight better than that!

In my case, it was a pink haired girl who thought she was a dragon, but y'know, same difference.

Yes, normally a fighter I'm with will ask them to demonstrate on them and say they have 15 seconds to land something before they get slapped back.

No ones ever taken the offer up.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Ha what kind of nerd posts with a gimmick about a heavy weight fighter, either being them or being their friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

tesilential posted:

Stfu bitches Kevin has been the best poster in this thread the past 2 years

Nope but those posters have mostly left online all together now, bar FD still being on Twitter.

• Locked thread