Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
cm stunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
even when Matt wasn't bald, it looks like he was bald

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
are there any general use substances that aren't banned on the night of the fight? like ibuprofen/tylenol/caffeine iirc are banned in certain amounts right? asthma medication too or no? or anti-depressants?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Marching Powder posted:

incoming contrarian opinion but i didn't rate romero / whittaker 2 as highly as all of you. whittaker not being able to throw his power hand for most of the fight made him very cautious, and romero spent the first 2.5 rounds not fighting at all. there was some amazing displays of heart and toughness from both guys, and whittaker went through the deepest water to get the w, but yeah romero's relative inactivity for half the fight and rob's broken hand made the actual fighting kind of ehhh

agreed, it would have been more sporting for the fans if Whittaker had taken more steroids

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
"athlete gets drug banned overturned because brazilian doctor reaches out to have 500-year old mummy tested" is not a headline about Vitor somehow, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this defense gets used in MMA soon

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

mewse posted:

but also a lion

loving lmao

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
*500 years into the future at an NSAC hearing

...yes well we'll table the matter of Ms. Bird scores in the Raktar IV-Johnson fight. Moving on to other matters. It says here Mr. Santos that your claiming this substance is a result from using your culture's traditional remedies?

*holding up a framed Pride DVD cover* Uhh yes, sir, the heason for this positive test is because I wanted to gently caress my wife more you see and-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
blaydes seems like the rare HW who seems to take his training and life style super seriously. he's looked in great shape the last few times. i like him

• Locked thread