Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
If she can somehow duck Shevchenko she can stay the champ forever I think. Women's 125 is super bleak other than Valentina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
Well, she would instantly be the second best fighter in the division, but isn't she that at 115 anyway with more compelling fights? I mean, I'm sure she would run through 14 of the top 15 at 125 without issue, but that's more about the state of 125 than anything.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm not sure there are more compelling fights for Joanna left at 115 since she's cleared it out except for Rose, and I am 100% positive she will be healthier at 125 not making so big a cut so she might as well move up.

If she could get the title shot before Valentina, I'd agree. Otherwise, it seems like she'd have a better shot raking up a few wins and maybe Rose loses one of her next couple and then bam, she's right in it at 115 again.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

stipe is probably too big and strong but cormier is a serious talent and will probably tire much less if stipe vs ngannou is anything to go by

I'm sure Stipe's range will be a problem, but DC is strong as gently caress. I know I've seen the gif here of the time he tossed Barnett like that was an easy thing to do.

• Locked thread