Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
The past 30 minutes have been so dull that I miss the AR demos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Like this moji stuff is boring as hell but I don’t have an X and do very little socializing.

“You spend too much time on Facebook, we’ve fixed that and added this thing where you can make an emoji of your face with hundreds of options and stick your tongue out! ELL OH ELL am I right folks”

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I can’t wait for FaceOrgy 2019, the first FaceTime group chat that’s just a bunch of bubbles of ugly nerd bodies pleasuring themselves and all faces obscured by animoji.

Welcome to hell!

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Matt Zerella posted:

ADD A GOLF WORKOUT PLEASE

It’s just a message that says “You should work out instead of play golf.” If you keep going back to the course then the watch face background eventually changes to an image of obese gently caress Donald Trump on a golf cart like a bloated toad.

Apple, I am presently accepting offers for employment opportunities.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
You know they have little for tvOS when they hush about screen savers.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
MacOS Barstow

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
“We have added video editing to TextEdit.”

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
No I don’t believe there’s been forty billion clicks on stories in the Today tab.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Get on board with Vulkan already you shits

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Really don’t want ARM Macs. Hackintosh user, admittedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Martytoof posted:

Ugh I had this annoying thing called "work" that I had to attend to. Did they mention how far back the new OS would support hardware?

I don’t think they’re discontinuing anything today.

• Locked thread