Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Is this the thread where I can complain about no new hardware being announced at the software keynote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This seems like workflow and I am okay with that.

well they own workflow now sooo

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Axiem posted:

Whoa, two women presenting at an Apple event? Is this a record?

2017 was majority women presenters included a few women of color.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Gonna get the biggest pop when they announce calculator is finally on the ipad

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I refuse to download a third party poo poo ad-infested calculator app on my ipad. give me native support, Apple.

pcalc goes on sale for $1 every once in a while and can be put into your notification shade, just get that

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Theophany posted:

They're really phoning this poo poo in for applause. Automator for Siri? Integrating Stocks and News? Stocks on the iPad? DND for bedtime?

I'm guessing there's a 'one more thing' coming at some point.

this is a developer keynote and developers get really excited about poo poo like this

there is no "one more thing"

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

lmao i love watching nerds get so mad about what normal people go wild about, like animojis.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Theophany posted:

When they enforced the totally obvious diversity quota for stage time.

fired4truth

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Theophany posted:

Oh gently caress right off with the dog piling.

I can't be the only person that has noticed the near perfect boy-girl-boy-girl rota they're running here.

Hmm, what’s the distribution of men and women in the globe, hmm I wonder :thunk:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Over There posted:

supply is low in apple stores so we might get an update yet.

You might get a press release about a cpu speed bump but you’re stuck with the same keyboard for the foreseeable future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Mac Rumors buying guide has been useless ever since Intel stopped their tick-tock cycles and computer hardware got "good enough" about 7 years ago.

• Locked thread