Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

precision posted:

How many chapters is this game? I'm in chapter 3 and have 3 sidequests that all want me to go to places I've never been yet (Southwark, the West Docks) that I've had since chapter 1.

Also I've yet to find a single person who it would be unquestionably good to murder. Where the bad people at?

Are the vampire hunters human? If so, why can't I talk to/Embrace them? Why do they all know to attack me if I get anywhere near them?

The second person I Embraced was Mortimer, after learning that he's suicidal. Dr. Kevorkian, at your service.

I like that there are things you can learn about people that aren't spoon fed to you (the times where you have to be around at the right time and use Vampire Sight to know that you can "observe" them, and then you have to find the right place to Observe from). That mechanic alone could be used to make a pure non-combat detective game. poo poo just release a version of this game with more NPCs as a Sherlock game.

Their are 6 chapters in the game.

You can go back to Southwark at any time, go back to the docks and their is a door leading into the railway bridge, I don't recall ever going back their for a story mission. For the west docks if your talking about the one for Tom, go back to the boat that had the body you examined at the beginning of the game and you can teleport over the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread