Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Good lord Neal :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:rip:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Double :rip:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Good grief, the Caps really are the '04 Red Sox, including bulldozing through the championship series after finally overcoming their decades long conference rival and rallying from being being down in a conference finals series people assumed they were done for.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Hi guys

Go Knights still

:smith:

:smith::hf::smith:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

I dont like this. I cant watch from 3-0. Its worse than 0-0. Ill watch thursday. Ill have to. Regardless. Cause ill be at a venue playing it.

Kawalimus, what is the point of sports if you can't even enjoy a 3-0 lead in a game in a series you're presently up 2-1 in?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

pizza valentine posted:

Hope fans aren't panic selling their game 5 tickets and the place turns into a Caps home game.

I’d be really disappointed if the fans bailed on the team that fast after such a passionate first season for a pro sports team we’ve been waiting decades for.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
V

G

K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Hoo boy, I hope game 5 doesn't get too goony y'all know what I mean

• Locked thread