Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Intruder posted:

Like the Mariners aren't going to fall to pieces at some point anyway

Even if that do, you're crazy if you think I want the Astros to win the division.

Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Tony Phillips posted:

"First Place in the AL West : 6/2/18 - 6/10/18" flags fly forever.

Hey man, we're still in first, and will be half a game up of we beat the Angels tomorrow

God, please beat Anaheim, sweep their asses

Some Numbers posted:

Even if that do, you're crazy if you think I want the Astros to win the division.

Again.

Better Houston than Anaheim

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

shirts and skins posted:

Hey man, we're still in first, and will be half a game up of we beat the Angels tomorrow

God, please beat Anaheim, sweep their asses
I'm hopeful for a series win at least, I don't know if we'll get the full sweep.

quote:

Better Houston than Anaheim
I mean...yeah, I guess. Barely.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Bryce Harper should bat vs Hunter Strickland in the 9th

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
Not a game I expected them to win, but hell yeah!

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Series win vs. the Nats :toot:

Crawford for MVP

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I keep forgetting that Rube is still in baseball. Weird.

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

Todd Frazier hit a two-run dinger, giving the Mets a two-run lead that they can and probably will blow.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Mothergently caress ESPN for comparing Lou Brock to that domestic-abusing piece of poo poo Jose Reyes.

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
"when I came back from my suspension it was like a shot in the arm" is a pretty poor choice of words if you're A-Rod

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Some Numbers posted:

I'm hopeful for a series win at least, I don't know if we'll get the full sweep.

We’re prolly gonna win every game from here on out. If we don’t then I will lose my poo poo as I do every time the m’s lose.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
The Mets.

Haha, get hosed Reyes.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm the Mets fan who is way too excited

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

iKickDogs posted:

Todd Frazier hit a two-run dinger, giving the Mets a two-run lead that they can and probably will blow.

bums couldn't even blow the game right

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Good morning! It’s Monday!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

I feel like we've earned at least two more division titles of support from fellow AL West chums.

If we win three in a row, yeah, feel free to say "anyone but Astros." Except the Rangers, we should all be united in our hatred for the Rangers.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For all the blessings the braves have had offensively this year, I can't think of a single instance when we had bases loaded and zero outs and scored a run until just now lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fredDONK freeman

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Mitch Haniger can do everything. 2 homeruns, and has thrown out a guy stretching a single into a double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Get thee to week 12

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859775&perpage=40&pagenumber=10

• Locked thread