Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vaguido posted:

It's just gonna be her showing that Asuka has lost matches before in NXT, like the Battle Royale and so forth.

Also isn't someone unrelated to the current match coming out and scoring the pinfall an actual dying WCW move?

A dying WCW move would be one person not in the match winning a title by pinning someone else not in the match who doesn't have a title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Too bad WWE is never dying

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Carmella: I've brought in a special guest to explain why Asuka is the worst.
MRT: Actually I've moved on, let's talk Jerry Jarrett.

I misread that as Jerry Lewis, which played well with the nazi clown tangent.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Given the streak the company's on, how badly will they screw up the Men's MITB? There are a bunch of really good options/storylines here, so naturally they'll go with the worst possible. My guess is face Roode wins, stays face.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Braun wins, cashes in on Roman and loses.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Julio Cruz posted:

Braun wins, cashes in on Roman and loses.

god it's gonna be this I can feel it in my bones

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

genuinely hoping nazi kana gets plastered over the titantron so MRT can jizz his pants

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Carmella: I've brought in a special guest to explain why Asuka is the worst.
MRT: Actually I've moved on, let's talk Jerry Jarrett.

In conclusion, after reading his twitter Jerry Jarrett is a land of contrasts.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

god it's gonna be this I can feel it in my bones

the odds are too tantalizing for vince to resist

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Why did Steph pick Corbin to be her constable instead of Owens with whom she had already been in regular contact?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Owens is an untrustworthy coward

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Incessant Excess posted:

Why did Steph pick Corbin to be her constable instead of Owens with whom she had already been in regular contact?

He's a Canadian citizen and ineligible to hold an office of power in the United States.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

Braun wins, cashes in on Roman, puts The Big DogŪ in a five-minute rest hold before releasing, SUPERMANPUNCH!SPEAR! and loses.

fixed/elaborated

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't edit other peoples posts. just say what you want to say.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Aphrodite posted:

He's a Canadian citizen and ineligible to hold an office of power in the United States.

I find that more believable than your Bayley theory.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Didn't stop Ted Cruz. Unfortunately.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Doubt me all you like but when the Bayley heel turn comes I'll be the one laughing.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Doubt me all you like but when the Bayley heel turn comes I'll be the one laughing.

Bayley's heel turn: Her theme will be either slowed down or reversed, and her Bayley Buddies will have angry eyebrows drawn on them with a sharpie.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Aphrodite posted:

We'll see in 2021 I guess.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Alexa Bliss was in a six woman tag, teaming (bizarrely) with Ember Moon and Sasha Banks against the Riott Squad, but she quickly walked out claiming a leg injury. Sasha was able to fight off the others long enough to go for a tag but Ember had been taken out, so Bayley rushed to the ring, got tagged in and got the pinfall despite not being in any way even remotely or slightly an official competitor.
[*] Backstage, Baron Corbin insisted that Angle tell Bayley, Sasha and Ember that the win didn't count. Angle seemed reluctant for no reasonable reason and eventually stormed off to do so, even though Corbin was completely, totally in the right.
[*] Backstage, Ember, Bayley and Sasha were celebrating and Ember pointed out their win was thanks to Bayley and she and Sasha needed to hug this out. Bayley and Sasha were about to when Kurt showed up and told them they had lost by DQ because Bayley wasn't official. Ember and Sasha both left, leaving Bayley alone.

This is infuriating.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Boo at no live airing. Not a surprise, I guess, but definitely disappointing after last year.

Nice and subtle foreshadowing there, Nattie.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Boo at no live airing.

I guess they want to sell tickets just realized they put night one against Englands opening world cup game im not sure they planned this very well.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Bayley's heel turn: Her theme will be either slowed down or reversed, and her Bayley Buddies will have angry eyebrows drawn on them with a sharpie.

Shadow Bayley

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Blaise330 posted:

I like how the tag scene always has so little story going on they keep having to do battle royals between the whole division or tournaments to determine a #1 contender.

Has there ever been a last man standing match that ended in a draw? I'm worried AJ/Nakamura will drag until Summerslam.

It will end in a draw and then they'll have a cage match where they both escape the cage at the same time. Then a submission match where they both tap out at the same time. Then a tables match where they both go through a table at the same time. Then an "I Quit" match where they both quit at the same time.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I like how Mania got a lot of positive press for the women stealing the show and then a month later both women's divisions are the drizzling shits

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Benne posted:

I like how Mania got a lot of positive press for the women stealing the show and then a month later both women's divisions are the drizzling shits

If it makes you feel better, every other division is too

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

fatherofmustard posted:

It will end in a draw and then they'll have a cage match where they both escape the cage at the same time. Then a submission match where they both tap out at the same time. Then a tables match where they both go through a table at the same time. Then an "I Quit" match where they both quit at the same time.

And THEN the pillow fight.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Can't believe that Nak and AJ are both going to be King of the Mountain.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Baron Corbin still sucks

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Constable Corbin on the other hand...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He had to give up his hereditary title in order to serve.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Just cycle him through a bunch of meaningless titles; Corbin Esquire, Ombudsman Corbin, etc

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Just cycle him through a bunch of meaningless titles; Corbin Esquire, Ombudsman Corbin, etc

Universal Champion Corbin

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm down for Freeman-on-the-Land Corbin where he argues that the referees don't have jurisdiction over him because he's not using his legal name.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Incessant Excess posted:

Universal Champion Corbin

I dunno if we wanna go quite that meaningless.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Nice and subtle foreshadowing there, Nattie.

Have they even been friends that long? Even if they have, the perception is they haven't because they only recently started being on screen together. They can't just slap them together and say "oh we've been friends for a billion years!" and expect us to emotionally invest in their angle!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Also Doctor Amann wants 4 million dollars.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/RossWBermanIV/status/1004103733058457601

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Once again, our justice system rewards a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Punk actually beat someone after joining UFC

• Locked thread