Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch to square off
The match was born out of some playful banter between the two pals, as each discussed why they would be the one to win the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. SmackDown General Manager Paige happened to be watching the exchange, and she declared it was “tea time” for the two Superstars before making the match official.

Naomi & Jimmy Uso to face Lana & Aiden English (Not Rusev) in Mixed Tag Team action
After their Dance-Off ended in a chaotic brawl, Naomi and Lana will be on opposite sides of a Mixed Tag Team Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE. Naomi will team with her husband, Jimmy Uso, while Lana will join forces with Aiden English. A social media exchange between the two women, who are taking part in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, led to the Dance-Off. After their initial routines, the two seemed to have respect for each other, taking part in a tandem dance. However, The Ravishing Russian took advantage of the situation by dropping Naomi with a neckbreaker and slapping Uso in the face. That set off a huge melee that ended with Naomi and The Usos standing tall in the ring.

Paige to host contract signing for AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
There is no telling what will happen when The Phenomenal One and The King of Strong Style are in the same room, as they brawled wildly the last time they shared the ring. What will happen between these bitter rivals as Paige presides over their contract signing?

Carmella promises to "unmask" Asuka on SmackDown LIVE
What kind of dirt does The Princess of Staten Island have on her opponent? Could Carmella turn the tides of this rivalry before their huge title match in Chicago? Probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So if Corpus Christi is usually a dead crowd does that mean they will be super dead for people like Carmella and the Bludgeon Bros?

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

What the hell is the makeup department doing to Paige?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DarkstarIV posted:

So if Corpus Christi is usually a dead crowd does that mean they will be super dead for people like Carmella and the Bludgeon Bros?

you are going to be sued by carmella for $1 per view of your posts about her

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DrKrankenwagen posted:

What the hell is the makeup department doing to Paige?

"When you want us to stop, say when" *3 hours of silence*

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Oh boy, getting this off early

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i was watching the Men Drinkin' Coffee livestream the Detroit android game, but now i'm here to watch Smackdown with all my friends

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I maintain that I would like the idea of Carmella if it were written by literally any other company. Case in point: whatever the gently caress is going to happen over the next 5 minutes.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
And the crowd does not give a poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I figured they'd at least fake this segment having a point of some kind

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Carmella: Oh poo poo, I wasn't ready for Asuka!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol at how dead the crowd was for asuka

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is very bad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Paige: Nobody speaks for me, and therefore I am announcing that tonight it will be..... DANIEL BRYAN VS SAMOA JOE!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

She's hardcore!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I didn't say you could do this, but now I'm gonna come out and say you can do this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

I didn't say you could do this, but now I'm gonna come out and say you can do this

"I make the matches, nobody else! ....so Asuka, what match would you like to make?"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Carmella is relatable.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i decided to stop watching this smackdown but i might come back later, good luck everyone

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Carmella should always be carrying a giant gas station soda.

I don't like this.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I'm glad Bobby's sisters got signed

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Carmella's not bad on the mic but it's annoying she keeps saying the same thing over and over.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Corbin looks interesting after finally embracing his baldness

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Yes, yes, yes, probably

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Justin_Brett posted:

Carmella's not bad on the mic but it's annoying she keeps saying the same thing over and over.

I've heard through the grapevine that Mella is money.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I almost can't believe I'm saying this, but everybody involved in this, including Mandy and Sonya, deserve better. This is anti-entertainment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How did they make Asuka beating two women in a handicap match somehow underwhelming? :psyduck:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Justin_Brett posted:

"DONT DEVIATE FROM THE SCRIPT"

Carmella: This script is half a post-it note long

"It took 30 minutes to write, I thought it'd take 30 minutes to read"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

How did they make Asuka beating two women in a handicap match somehow underwhelming? :psyduck:

One of them was Mandy Rose and you know in your heart of hearts it's just to make Carmella look better when she wins.

edit: better put it's just a dumbass thing to book, Asuka looks super weak so you book her into a handicap match to pump her up before the title shot, but you can't kill your heel stable one hundred percent dead so Asuka has to get beat up for a lot of it, and Carmella, the focus of the angle, is the weakest-looking person in the whole thing so she doesn't contribute anything but a cheap shot

they booked a huge shock for wrestlemania and had no idea what to do with it and have totally squandered the rub the streak was supposed to impart and it's insaaaaane

CarlCX fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 6, 2018

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Asuka and Sonya had a good match for about 90 seconds there.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mizjitsu

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Did I miss the unmasking? People keep talking about Asuka, but I only see a cute Japanese lady with colored anime hair.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

One of them was Mandy Rose and you know in your heart of hearts it's just to make Carmella look better when she wins.

Asuka has to be winning this match. She HAS to :cripes:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
My name is Miz Mizanin and I'm gonna be hokage

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
:laffo: Big E's face

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011