Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Only seen the first episode but I mostly liked it a lot. It lost me a little with the Beauty Closet stuff, which was exactly the point where we needed answers but just got mildly irritating obfuscation instead, but Iíll definitely be watching more.

Also, whatís ďthe YĒ, which is talked about early on in the episode? The conversation makes it sound like some kind of medication, but Iíve only ever heard that term used to refer to the YMCA.

e: Marti Noxon answered me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/martinoxon/status/1004505200642678784?s=21

Escobarbarian fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Iím a couple behind now but Iím glad to hear it picks up

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How has this show been since episode 3? Worth catching up? Has anything happened yet?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I am so mad at Edgar from Youíre the Worst right now!!!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gently caress I knew as soon as she met back up with fat fetish guy that something like this would happen :( poor Plum

This show is still too slow for its own good but thatís AMC budgets for ya. I really like all the character development though.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Note: donít watch episode 9 with a hecka buzz on, it will mess with your comprehension

Excited to watch the finale tomorrow!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^^ yeah agreed

also gently caress off Verena

• Locked thread