Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Well, haha.. It's like.. Okay, you heard about mega man, right? Let's just say this-- Cheese pizza. Ahaha! Yeah, people were pissed. [Casually zipping my pants back up every time the girl I'm talking to unzips them]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

*butting in to the conversation* haha actually it's called Beerio Kart hi I'm chad the reigning champion of Beerio Kart, my favorite track is the Peach Circuit and ah, well, I'd like to take you for a Double Dash

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Putting one of these on the doorknob so my roommate knows not to come in.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmafo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Hizke”" post="“484842542”"]
Well, haha.. It’s like.. Okay, you heard about mega man, right? Let’s just say this— Cheese pizza. Ahaha! Yeah, people were pissed. [Casually zipping my pants back up every time the girl I’m talking to unzips them]
[/quote]

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Everyone’s in top form today :stare:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Always leave your door open.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Everyone’s in top form today :stare:

It's the power of e3

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Of course baby, you can try on my GUNNAR Optiks anytime, just not my prescription pair

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my roommate gets jealous when they hear the distinct sounds of point blank coming from my bedroom for the 4th time this week

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

my roommate gets jealous when they hear the distinct sounds of point blank coming from my bedroom for the 4th time this week

Lmdao. One of the all time best threads in any forum. Ever

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Well, haha.. It's like.. Okay, you heard about mega man, right? Let's just say this-- Cheese pizza. Ahaha! Yeah, people were pissed. [Casually zipping my pants back up every time the girl I'm talking to unzips them]

Lmao

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Average Bear posted:

The Wiimote looks like a dildo haha *glances at the only girl in the room*

you sexist loving nerd

girls aren't the only ones who can shove a Wiimote up their rear end

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Gone Fission posted:

you sexist loving nerd

girls aren't the only ones who can shove a Wiimote up their rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmdao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*reaches over the girl and opens the top drawer on my night stand and pulls out a small card with a code for Killing Floor 1, redeemable on Steam*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

*reaches over the girl and opens the top drawer on my night stand and pulls out a small card with a code for Killing Floor 1, redeemable on Steam*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*rolls over fleshlight* Oh my god who sucked my dick last night? You guyyys

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[In an Ice T/Aris voice to the girl about to give me a blow job] Haha, you know, I read on Kotaku this was supposed to be better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*unzipping noise* This is Kratos, the god of war

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*swirling a beer in a plastic cup like it's brandy* aheh, you know... in Europe, it's called loving Fantasy Four.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Yeah... I'm pretty into strong female characters...

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
*Gets shushed with finger to lips* Uh, okay. Anyway as I was saying, green chips need a ratio of three to two copper and iron plates, and it's important to avoid putting the copper wires on a belt because you could get bottlenecks from the density inefficiency *pants get unzipped*

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Opening up my secret stash like in Anchorman but instead of cologne it’s sealed copies of Stadium Events, Flintstones Surprise at Dinosaur Peak, etc.

• Locked thread