Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

VJeff posted:

Why are they shouting random words of the anthem.

I understood shouting night but the others not really.

red = capitals
night = knights
oh = orioles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

I kind of want to be a Vegas fan after that intro. I've never really had a team. I heard they won't be able to hold the team together and this is kind of an expansion draft fluke, is that true?

it depends on if you think half of a team is having the best years of their career because of additional play time or because they're playing well as a team

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

XyrlocShammypants posted:

At this pace the Knights should have a shot on goal this period

they're currently doing what the capitals do in every loving postseason where they try to wait for the perfect shot instead of just shooting the stupid puck and seeing what happens

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
wow that was actually a trip for once

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
feels good man

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
and now for caps pp goal

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

and now for caps pp goal

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

give me some lotto numbers

69 420

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
how is that goalie interference

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
lol orpik just had his stick held for the entire sequence

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
mr 50% shooting pulls another goal out of his rear end

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
holy poo poo I never have to deal with a capitals playoff collapse ever loving again

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
lol ovi emotion gif

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also caps have been undefeated in the playoffs this year when I say gently caress this I can't handle paying 100% attention to the game and play destiny 2 instead

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Lol im ok with this cause he's genuinely the happiest I've ever seen a hockey player after winning the cup

yeah you can say gently caress tom wilson and all but no one will ever be as happy as ovechkin was there, ever

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Jet Jaguar posted:

OK, props to Bettman for acknowledging that Vegas is indeed a hockey town by booing the poo poo out of him.

i was legit worried that neither fans would know to boo him

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
has Tom Wilson boarded more flights or players this year

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
lol chirping Wilbon on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
"tom wilson, stanley cup champion, has a ring to it tommy!"