Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

this city's where the heart is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ulvir posted:

this city's where the heart is

Homs?

ulvir

jayyid

I need to work on harder puns I thin k

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

what euro capital is full of people who annoy the h*ck out of tge enlightened one

the well known city of siddhartha-pest

MockingQuantum

alnilam posted:

In what Asian capital are marsupials always getting bonked on the head?

That mean old koala lumper

thank you luvcow for the sig

MockingQuantum

alnilam posted:

what euro capital is full of people who annoy the h*ck out of tge enlightened one

Mainifisto p much got it, ace, well done

buddha pest

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
There is one of this south American country for each of u!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

the well known city of siddhartha-pest

ah yes the capital of starvingy

alnilam

MockingQuantum posted:

That mean old koala lumper

lol ya

alnilam

help i lost my glasses and i can't tell if there's an islamic monarch on my leg or if it's just part of my anatomy. also what state am i in? I'm... very confused

ulvir

alnilam posted:

help i lost my glasses and i can't tell if there's an islamic monarch on my leg or if it's just part of my anatomy. also what state am i in? I'm... very confused

kalif, or niaw?

Manifisto

ulvir posted:

kalif, or niaw?

well done, maybe the second part is or knee

alnilam

yup manifisto and ulvir get shared credit i guess you'll have to alternate who keeps the trophy week by week

ulvir

manfisto can have main custody, I'll take it about two weekends a month and every other christmas.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

yup manifisto and ulvir get shared credit i guess you'll have to alternate who keeps the trophy week by week
And alnilam is Canadian (for the sake of this joke) so the full answer was "Calif or knee, eh?"

Manifisto

it will look beautiful right next to my mx. byob "participant" trophy

MockingQuantum

roomforthetuna posted:

And alnilam is Canadian (for the sake of this joke) so the full answer was "Calif or knee, eh?"

I too have been Canadian for the sake of many jokes, it was an honor, I hope I didn't besmirch the name of Canadia

ulvir

this is a region that most mods would avoid if they could

Manifisto

ulvir posted:

this is a region that most mods would avoid if they could

the vagueness of "region" is giving me some trouble, is there a way to narrow it down a bit without giving it away?

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Oops, this canadian province spilled tea on its cocaine.

alnilam

Regarding your shenanigans, this Canadian province is not tolerating any

TK8325

alnilam posted:

Regarding your shenanigans, this Canadian province is not tolerating any

I ain't having Nunavut.

ulvir

Manifisto posted:

the vagueness of "region" is giving me some trouble, is there a way to narrow it down a bit without giving it away?

its a previously contested border-region in europe.

ulvir

i can also add that its a powerful place

alnilam

Hmm I'm not sure of the answer to this one, I'll j's ask Lorraine

ulvir

alnilam posted:

:eyepop:

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

or maybe it's "I'll SASS Lorraine"?

otherwise, is the region mentioned in this wikipedia list of border changes in Europe since WWI?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_border_changes_since_World_War_I#Europe

ulvir

Manifisto posted:

or maybe it's "I'll SASS Lorraine"?

now that's a "ding", as in, correctly nailed it

Manifisto posted:

otherwise, is the region mentioned in this wikipedia list of border changes in Europe since WWI?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_border_changes_since_World_War_I#Europe

nah, it's been french ever since

alnilam

what state would one be in when remarking at the height of whomever they're talking to

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

what state would one be in when remarking at the height of whomever they're talking to

u tall

ulvir

homer simpson would inadvertently spell out this state if he got sick with a particular thing

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!

ulvir posted:

homer simpson would inadvertently spell out this state if he got sick with a particular thing

Cholera DOH!

kalel

sibling who's good with computers

alnilam

SciFiDownBeat posted:

sibling who's good with computers

trying to start a web page about the alamo... brb calling up my tech sis for help

kalel

alnilam posted:

trying to start a web page about the alamo... brb calling up my tech sis for help

Nice!

kalel

Herze only won the state election thanks to his connections to mob leader Nia

The X-man cometh

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Herze only won the state election thanks to his connections to mob leader Nia

Boss Nia and Herze governor.

The X-man cometh fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jul 6, 2018

alnilam

The X-man cometh posted:

Boss Nia and Herze governor.

:eyepop:

Manifisto

this u.s. state capital may have fought the good fight, but did it ultimately matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!

Manifisto posted:

this u.s. state capital may have fought the good fight, but did it ultimately matter?

Linkin

• Locked thread