Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1

Look out!
The final boss is a heavily scripted fight that is unwinnable by normal means. You've got to use one of your useless commands you've had throughout the whole game to contact all of the friends you've made along the way to support you and weaken the boss so that you can finally do damage.

After all, the real power inside is the power of friendship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace

Welcome to SAS!

Herr Tog

Moneyball posted:

This thread will probably be leaving LP soon, so who is the best friend final boss?

the mother in law. hard to friend her

Herr Tog

iospace posted:

Welcome to SAS!

if you punch your best friend and you still aren't friends then they aren't your best friend.

SatansOnion

any new info on Vince McMahon's latest boondoggle, the Xtreme Friendship League?

can't wait to see bunches of rejects from the National Friendship League destroy each other because an old carny weirdo feels he has something to prove

Intruder

never bunt hit dingers

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

gently caress, sports?!

Hey guys did you catch that ludicrous display last night?
My best friend was there on the sport green doing the sport.

SamuraiFoochs

What the gently caress am I reading

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Confused best friend= 10 points
Now someone needs to get creative and get the friend to the goal.

Rotten Cookies

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

SamuraiFoochs

Get rid of unwanted friends by dunking on them or bashing them with a metal folding chair, OP.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Surly that is performance art and not a sport.

SamuraiFoochs

By popular demand posted:

Surly that is performance art and not a sport.

Assuredly so, however this is the parent forum for the applicable subforum. In the spirit of that I figured it was an appropriate suggestion. :)

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Get your friend to line up his balls on the table and gey a bald guy to be the cueball.

E: it was supposed to be 'get a bald guy' , but this is better.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jul 11, 2018

HOTLANTA MAN

by Hand Knit
The Braves would like the trade this thread for a middle reliever, please

Herr Tog

SamuraiFoochs posted:

we are a couple of subforums in and no one knows.

Doc Hawkins

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Herr Tog posted:

we are a couple of subforums in and no one knows.

send it to SAL

iospace

Hi BYOB!

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hi there! I don't really get this forum so I'm gonna just chill for now if you don't mind.

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

What are friends?

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Friends are like, people you enjoy spending time with duder.
You should totz get some, highly recommend.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

iospace posted:

Hi BYOB!

:wave::):wave:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

byob currently racking their brains trying to comprehend wanting to... not have a friend??:confused:

alnilam

have you tried putting your friend in the junk drawer, that usually works for me

alnilam

try leaving your friend at the kitchenette at work without a label and maybe someone else will make off with them

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

When my friends get overexcited and rowdy I flip them on thier backs and give them a good tummy rub.

alnilam

after dissecting and examining the word "friend" i have discovered that you just need to wait until saturday

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok ok... I got this...

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gently caress...

:cripes:

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

ok ok... I got this...

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children.

nailed it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

When my "best friends" come to my house to deliver cookies I hide behind the curtains until they give up and leave the cookies on the porch and go away.

No personal interaction and I don't have to share my cookies.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You should move and not tell them op.

----------------

drilldo squirt

alnilam posted:

byob currently racking their brains trying to comprehend wanting to... not have a friend??:confused:

I don't get it, personally.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I mean, like, you're free to not like anyone you want but, like, what the heck?

----------------

MockingQuantum

FluffieDuckie posted:

When my "best friends" come to my house to deliver cookies I hide behind the curtains until they give up and leave the cookies on the porch and go away.

I cut out the middle man, my friends were all cookies

thank you luvcow for the sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Friends is like a big ol bowl of fruit. You got your sour apples, your sweetie pies, and your bitter apples.
The trick is to draw little faces on them before you eat them and absorb their vitamins.

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

FluffieDuckie posted:

Do they keep bringing you cookies?

cda

by Hand Knit
you have to ruin their loving lives op and you need to make sure they know you did it> like if one of these people is an accountant then you anonymously send them a very complicated financial document and at the end of the day you call them and you say "while you were obsessed with that financial document, i trapped your wife in a coffin and shes been slowly running out of air. oh the irony. if only you had cared more about worrying that your best friend would trap your wife in a coffin and less time caring about your job,s he would be alive right now. by the way if youd managed to understand the document, it was a receipt for the coffin i buried your wife in. get bent." After that they'll be stopped.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

I recommend inviting said "friend" over for a nice, intimate wine-tasting, maybe some type of sherry or something, wait until he or she needs to use your bathroom and then just wall that fucker up. Problem solved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I'm curious what's up with the op and their(?) friends right now.

----------------

• Locked thread