Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I wonder how many people will be stretchered off of the field in tomorrow's friendly match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Everybody was laying on the dirt within two minutes.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

With Bonfiglio absent I think the white beard guy on the green team is my new favorite player

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Seltzer posted:

I missed the first 20 minutes. Can anyone fill me in on why white are sucking so bad

They haven't possessed the ball very much, and when they have their runs have been stuffed while there's no defense when Verdi runs.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I think that was the first stretchering of the tournament so far

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Clutch sliding tackle there

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

It's been pretty noticeable this year how quickly everybody on the front line just lies down on the ground now

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Seltzer posted:

This is a super slow start

They made the rules a bit tighter this year after blues assault on the refs iirc

That's too bad because it's really boring now. There were like two guys shadow boxing and the wide shot is everybody just in the dirt

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

The guy throwing the mighty boot to stave off a tackler was nice

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Alright, now things are getting spicy

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Oh no, the stretcher is out for the kinesio tape guy

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

lol at the green guy blowing a toss like a foot from the goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

That judo throw was awesome and then a flying knee to kill the sole green defender

• Locked thread