Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ahhh, bella rossi, ayyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i could tell by the gesturing that they were gonna eject that guy

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Seltzer posted:

A solid tactic. We have some sick new players this year. Strong Santa, Fat tattoed man, and dirty dreadlocked man are sticking out.

don't forget that little really fast motherfucker

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

does the winner still get the cow? i definitely saw a shot of the cow today, but i remember reading somewhere last year that they just get a free dinner or something (one that is not the cow, i mean).

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

they should eat the cow for the purity of the noble sport instead of getting an applebees giftcard imo

• Locked thread