Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Pretty dece reply

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jfc

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that really loving stinks though. wow.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh yikes...THAT happened...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

(a) by licking your pussy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats why i prefer the dialogue trees show exactly what im going to say rather than just selecting flirt and hoping for the best

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

thats why i prefer the dialogue trees show exactly what im going to say rather than just selecting flirt and hoping for the best

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://twitter.com/kurobutt/status/1276112776575045632

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao, missed this post earlier

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, have reached an agreement with Lowtax to transfer all Something Awful LLC assets to me. No contract has been signed yet but these things take time and I want to make this announcement now. Obviously, if this falls through, you all will hear it straight from me.

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence. However, he recognizes that the site cannot continue with him in charge, and the community and site are more important than his name.

This has been one of the most stressful and sad ~72 hours of my forums life and I'm sure everyone has a million questions and I'll plan on discussing this with the community tonight, after taking a few hours to catch my breath. Please don't burn down the whole site yet - we can get through this as a community.

This site has been extremely important to me since I joined 15 years ago. I love this place more than anything and, and top of everything else, the idea of it just going away was heartbreaking to me. My promise to all of you is that I love something awful as something awful, and my intention is to preserve all of the things that make this site incredible. This will be something awful, at its best, not any sort of weird vision of what something awful should be.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Skeezy posted:

I, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, have reached an agreement with Lowtax to transfer all Something Awful LLC assets to me. No contract has been signed yet but these things take time and I want to make this announcement now. Obviously, if this falls through, you all will hear it straight from me.

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence. However, he recognizes that the site cannot continue with him in charge, and the community and site are more important than his name.

This has been one of the most stressful and sad ~72 hours of my forums life and I'm sure everyone has a million questions and I'll plan on discussing this with the community tonight, after taking a few hours to catch my breath. Please don't burn down the whole site yet - we can get through this as a community.

This site has been extremely important to me since I joined 15 years ago. I love this place more than anything and, and top of everything else, the idea of it just going away was heartbreaking to me. My promise to all of you is that I love something awful as something awful, and my intention is to preserve all of the things that make this site incredible. This will be something awful, at its best, not any sort of weird vision of what something awful should be.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving awesome.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Pablo Nergigante