Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Ratz Instagib 2.0

I have 3 keys of this in my inventory if anybody wants one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the host looks like Geoff Keighley.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td352xP-NZ8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJi-zq0rPAg&t=22s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is my favorite smash bros game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The beyond good and evil 2 trailer from last year that was 8 minutes of a prerendered monkey swearing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

this thread got me going down the wikipedia rabbit hole for the 64DD and I just learned that Nintendo's N64 online service (Randnet) cost $23.50 a month lol. And everyone blames microsoft for xbox live gold. Also , among the cancelled titles when the 64DD failed were Diablo, Dragon Quest VII, an N64 Fire Emblem game, and Seaman. Pretty wild

The online service goes back to the NES right. their over the air zelda game with voice acting that was available for like 2 hours per month and you had to tune in to play it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh wait, the satellaview ran from 1995-2001. I thought it was earlier than that. Weird.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The more things change...

The more they stay the same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love gyro aiming and use it for everything ever since splatoon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In a similar vein

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A Walden game already got published for PS4 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walden,_a_game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game has been on my steam wishlist for 7 years now and has even dropped below a dollar but I don't want to buy it at this point it's like a ritual

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Sighs remembering Will wright’s Spore Betrayal.

I own spore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my gd

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

now remembering all the diablolikes that burned out

C:\My Documents\My Games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The van he’ll sing one lmfao.

There are Chinese zombies with a Gangnam Style debuff in this that make you donthe Gangnam Style dance.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmfao.

*toes dirt over where it says this game in my steam library*

I own it + the Motörhead based expanded lore DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey man, a highly dedicated group of 4 resident evil outbreak gamers revived that gMe singlehandedly 10 years after the servers went down and now Capcom is teasing a Outbreak Project. So anything's possibel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I had a spongebob episode one for a while.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieTTkb6Ji8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Last night I remembered this one time when I rented this bizarre Sega Genesis fighting game that was completely unplayable and I did some research and found it. It was called Slaughter Sport but it was a port of a 1989 PC game called Tongue of the Fatman.

It's what I imagine a fighting game written and produced by Yobgoblin would be like.

Laugh...and grow fat!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have played the beginning multiple times and really love the insane look and clearly ambitious design, yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

virtual hydlide goes beyond 'fake game in tv show' into like 'fake game space ghost would be playing'

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xavier Renegade Angel booting up Virtual Hydlide on his Sega Saturn in 2018.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don’t know if D3 or Spore was a bigger letdown to me. I think I idolized Will Wright more than Jay Wilson at the time and D3 is less cynical...

D3? Less cynical? The game with a real money auction house for in game loot?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedWiseSpaghettiFeelsBadMan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought simearth at a garage sale without a manual as a kid and could not comprehend the UI at all and had no idea if what I was doing was even a game but I would start new files and just watch the animal populations change volume randomly on the screen for hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I own this for the FFXV demo which ended up not really playing how the final game played.