Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
metallica was too cool to let people dance in their underwear in the commercial for guitar hero metallica so they blew up a house

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

bro I would loving piss myself bro wtf hell naw lmfao

not me bro no way. no loving way

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The English localizers turned the homosexuality slider up to none

Cubone
May 26, 2011

i love video games

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Manderley: By the way, Denton, don't sink-sunk your brown-bobs in the ladies flush-stool. That kind of activity embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

haha cool

pokemon game pulled out of the fever dreams of a banned politics goon

these are your fun animal pals
kidnap them to exploit their labor. their lives mean nothing? fun pals. use them as fodder for your armed coup. fun animals game for the computer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

made by the one guy on the pokemon team who kept needing it explained to him why they'd want to downplay the comparisons to slavery and cockfighting

Cubone
May 26, 2011

leffen calls me "his stalker" and claims that I'm "stalking him"
this two and a half hour documentary will hopefully explain why that's bullshit and should be illegal

#1) he is a totalitarian. just ask hitler (sadly, the only person who agrees with me, for the moment, is adolf hitler. this is for reasons that will hopefully become clear)
#2) he is turning his twitter into a real life "death note" (which, I believe, should be illegal)
#3) he spoke out against several rapists and sexual predators in the smash community who later turned out to (coincidentally) be guilty. as we have seen from points 1 and 2, this is because he's a complete total psycho bastard
#4) he said he wanted to be able to remap the buttons on my custom smash bros controller, threatening my business and putting countless lives at risk
#5) for the past several years has lived a life as virtuous and noble as a knight of king arthur's court to fool people. rear end hole. fascist.
#6) took out a restraining order against me when I cornered him in the target parking lot regarding the negative energy coming out of the doll I made from his hair. I hate him. he is beauty and truth. I just want to hold him and keep him safe a nd snap his loving neck and be with him forever

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Weaknesses:
  • Will heal Jack instead of self when both are wounded
  • Cannot act in initiative before Jack
  • Experiences obscured vision ailment when the Foo Fighters "My Hero" plays and Jack and close by.

Sub-Actuality posted:

The Pre-Order: $1886
lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

They're really butthurt about you moving it back lol. If they're that upset about it moving then they're lucky you acted first, I was looking for a good picture of a spaceship exploding to post before gassing it, and just when I'd found it saw that you had moved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA

Cubone
May 26, 2011

joe "the brain" hoops

Cubone
May 26, 2011

why does it look like that?

is it a phone game?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oh it's not even made by a game company (?)

quote:

In 2008, when I was working for the good folks at Janimation in Dallas Tx, we were hired by Gearbox to create a vertical slice (an animated version of what the game will look like) for the game "Duke Nukem Begins", a Duke origin story.

I headed up this project, as the director at Janimation, and did a lot of the character development, including the design and modeling of Duke. We poured everything we had into making the most awesome cinematic Janimation had ever created. But unfortunately, we got word the game was canceled due to the legal issues with Duke Nukem at the time.

"Duke Nukem Begins" was never made.

It crushed us, as this was what we thought could help us compete with bigger players in the game trailer market at the time.

Because it is still a piece I am drat proud of, I am releasing it 13 years after its creation. The whole team that worked with me deserves to see this released into the wild.

I hope this somehow resurrects this version of the game by showing the world how awesome it would have been...
oh no he's so proud of it =(

Cubone
May 26, 2011

quote:

I should've known
I should've known
I should've thrown
Myself across his tracks
Stopped him from these vile attacks

We believed but didn't see
Through the lies he told us all
That led him to his endless fall
this would legit be kind of adorable if he was like 13

let's see, what rhymes with "attacks"?
well... there's "tracks"
"I should have thrown myself across his tracks"
ohmygosh, a metaphor! I am so good at songwriting
harvey weinstein was like... a rape train

this is deep. this is, I'm exploring the dark side of the human consciousness

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I miss digging through dozens of copies of Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter and Gauntlet Dark Legacy in clearance bins and finding a single misplaced copy of Imagine Lets Party Babiez and telling my friend Paul "dude I found your game" and him calling me a fag

Cubone
May 26, 2011

insane anime posted:

i just googled claptrap voice actor and it says jack black. what the gently caress?

google thinks you are referring to the more famous klaptrap from donkey kong country

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

guiltily relieved that he's not the one who did the funny version of that joke

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Hunter is not a new character, Elijah Wood, he was in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! for the PSX

Jesus Christ, I can't believe Elijah Wood is a fake gamer
this is the worst thing I've learned about a person adjacent to the beloved Playstation brand today!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

je1 healthcare posted:

The news of the Activision/Blizzard buyout has me thinking about how a decade ago Blizzard announced they would implement a "real ID" system that would basically expose everyone's real names to each other on the WoW forums. They rescinded the plan 3 days later when some neckbeard called one of the devs at his office number to assure him he wouldn't share his personal info, but that his first+last name was enough to find what school his kids attended and this was a horrible amount of risk to put the userbase in
thank god for neckbeards

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I feel sick

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“The Xbox one has the wrong kind of ram”

“I wasn’t being serious”

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The Last of Us II is All Dogs go to Heaven, because it has dogs in it. but savvy gamers will find this gamewould perhaps more accurately be titled All Dogs go to Hell

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

imagine party babyz
it's easy if you try

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Dongicus posted:

well its kind of like a parasite

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

imagining the horrified neighbors watching footage of the towers falling and overhearing mike screaming in rage from dying to some bullshit in super contra and them solemly nodding in grief mistaking his gamer rage for anger at al-qaeda
lol

Arrhythmia posted:

George W. Bush solemnly: "We eh, we live in a house of madness."
lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

let me begin by saying that the impzone ruthlessly annihilated my rear end in a top hat and each of my balls. a devastating combo of simultaneous spinkicks and hadoukens were delivered directly to my tiny nuts an incredible 278 consecutive times, a marvel of brutality and combat precision that left grown men weeping at its sheer perfection. however,

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hehe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

im gonna play it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oh I guess not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

todd rogers will have his day
you didn't think a legendary gamer like Billy would leave his friends behind, did you?