Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Satellit3 posted:

i looked it up, Amateria and Edanna are what im thinking of. gently caress off

Amateria is the best age in the whole series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I'm not counting riven because it's the best and almost the entire game is one age but i lost my loving mind circa age 8 at the end of amateria and will always love it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone played Obduction? i want to try it but i kind of think the setting for Myst was a lot of the charm.

except for one puzzle obduction is very good.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

is Myst Online built off the skeleton of Uru? like, i know that's what Uru was trying to do. is it like user-generated puzzles? i never quite understood what it was supposed to be

that's what it was supposed to be, but i don't think it ever even got that far. last i checked it's the completest version of uru, with both expansions and a bunch of poo poo that only came out when uru was on gametap.

speaking of, gametap, Oh yeah... THAT happened.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i was 13, i think

i remember this one, lol. there's also one where you have to push a log down a river so you can jump across it. uru was nuts.

My favorite uru puzzle is having to do a flying jump kick into a stuck bridge to knock it down

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Myst: "You must be careful, for all your trials can only be solved by cunning and guile, and not by strength"

Uru: "have you tried using karate?"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Happy birthday GamesmasterAnthony

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Only one way to find out Lol

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

watching Jim Carrey chew the scenery without the sound on is a wild experience

You're missing them using gangster's paradise

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I, for one, doubt they are spending much effort on tghis. Just a thought

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Anybody else have to read this twice to figure out what it said.

I had to restart at bluepulled, so maybe one and a half

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

Lets see the epic hair

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Bowser discussing his love of paradox map games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Battleborn = Epic memories + wonderful experiences + the friends we made along the way!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Milkman posted:

RIP to those that died

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

- Donkey Kong's Grandma

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

I’m a big tlou fan but have no idea why they would do this.

*thinking really hard*

Probably... for money?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Storyboard director Zachary G. Brown stated that, "This game could put Sonic the Hedgehog in a whole new light. He could reach the top of the charts once more." The game's art and setting were heavily influenced by the games Shadow of the Colossus, Prince of Persia, and God of War.[20]

Lmfao I was way loving off with my guess of which game this one was

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I didn't guess it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Skeezy posted:

I, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, have reached an agreement with Lowtax to transfer all Something Awful LLC assets to me. No contract has been signed yet but these things take time and I want to make this announcement now. Obviously, if this falls through, you all will hear it straight from me.

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence. However, he recognizes that the site cannot continue with him in charge, and the community and site are more important than his name.

This has been one of the most stressful and sad ~72 hours of my forums life and I'm sure everyone has a million questions and I'll plan on discussing this with the community tonight, after taking a few hours to catch my breath. Please don't burn down the whole site yet - we can get through this as a community.

This site has been extremely important to me since I joined 15 years ago. I love this place more than anything and, and top of everything else, the idea of it just going away was heartbreaking to me. My promise to all of you is that I love something awful as something awful, and my intention is to preserve all of the things that make this site incredible. This will be something awful, at its best, not any sort of weird vision of what something awful should be.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

This aged well lol

Based lumpy

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Len posted:

What the hell is going on here

A peak into the mind of madness.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Tragedy in the mod forum when Agent 47 was asked to assassinate a pedophile with a tiny penis and lovely hair.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Oh, is Night City the setting of the game? I'm not googling any of this.

Try googling a clue.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

:dogwhistle:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

Guy who has a small broken brain obsessed with violence against strangers: Err... Boobies? On da tactical waifu?? Really? Yikesaroo much lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

the loving Democrat Party of video games