Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me wakes up for half decade long k-hole.

me god. my website is full of neonazis and sex pests. looks like i have but one recourse: calling up vice, the worlds most famously not-currently-nor-ever-been-run by neo nazis or sexist alternative journalism magazine or website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

*is theoretically paid to think of video game titles* Brink sounds good :)

Bethesda published some great names around that time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been trying to understand what the gently caress that means for the last 24 hours and am growing increasingly Bonkers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

At last a game that makes you feel like you're RAILING Donkey Kong's MOM in a LONDON WhOREHOUSE.

-both the magazine advertisement and the developer pitch for Banjo Kazooie

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shigsy's frown slowly deepening as he watches the insanely perverted final boss play out, departing the room after tickling King K Rool's lovingly rendered dirty toes to travel back in time and kill his younger self Looper style

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

thats the exact opposite of the plot of looper
Shiggy always brings a fresh new twist to an existing formula

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol this is the guy who got in a twitter fight with the auschwitz memorial because they said his holocaust book was bad, so he'll mea culpa on zelda recipes but not that

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Len posted:

What the hell is going on here
that's what happens when you step onto the Killing Floor

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I fully recommend playing that game, Bioware making a Sonic RPG for the DS turned out just as insane as the premise would suggest. It's one of the most baffling things I've ever played

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Aww drat. My dad spent like 10 years going there to work on the control systems lol. I hope hes not too depressed about it.

Congratulations. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it actually wasnt a bad one off mod to play with your gaming crew way back when you used to get together and just play a bunch of different half life mods all night
There's a cool Source mod or game or whatever where you just venture through old hacky maps and stuff and it downloads them on the fly so you never know what you're going to Quantum Leap into next. I had fun with it until I was suddenly overcome with feelings and a weird sense of anxiety/unease

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I would simply run behind it and use its trail to slip and slide out of reach while enjoying myself heartily.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

why is it even called that.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cubone posted:

The Last of Us II is All Dogs go to Heaven, because it has dogs in it. but savvy gamers will find this gamewould perhaps more accurately be titled All Dogs go to Hell
That's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Has anyone checked on Hizke

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had somehow never noticed "a bit immature for the game's content"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I've been there .

It's my house.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Whatever they did to put the video together is so impressive that I do not understand why they would spin such a lie around it, especially when it no more real payoff than if they'd just showed what they did in the first place lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the massive red button is to press in an emergency if a British man gets close enough to you to show you a Playboy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/verylovedembryo/status/1562973967765233664
https://twitter.com/alakavat69/status/1563040438596280321

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

BN03 » Reviews » Babylon's Fall

Recommended
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.0 hrs on record
Posted: Aug 23 @ 2:58am

Super fun! Good shooter feels! Devs are very open about fixing issues, balancing and they actively listen to the playerbase. 10/10
he's a sick man

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

They should probably give everyone a free update to the Remastered edition (and should probably have made that available as an extremely cheap upgrade from the start, really, but should definitely do it now)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Later on
we'll conspire
Setting our stocks on fire
To face unafraid
the games that we've made
make sequels to Balan Wonderland

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

now we know the real reason there's no black people in it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Unnamed, hatted felon

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

George Sr. : if the franchises are husband and wife, they cannot arrest you twice for the same crime.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 7, 2022

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

i remember it still being there in my copy for some reason
"hey, Dave, this kid wants a copy of 1080 Snowboarding, and he looks a little uh... you know..."
"say no more, got one of the gay copies right here"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There's also an incredibly comprehensive and in-depth pirate-themed total conversion for the original X-Com, which is probably not really what you were thinking of but is surprisingly great. You do feel like a band of pirates rather than just a reskinned X-Com unit.

Unfortunately the modder is also one of those insanely perverted creative types who should be imprisoned in a colony and forced to work on the mod and never say anything, but still

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/x-piratez-xcom-mod

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Inshallah this is the year that UbiSoft becomes the target of a devastating terrorist attack

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Well i Rhode through the Island making a lovely game. Something like that. Don't think I'm on form today sorry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Gah!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

her name is Talia Al-Ghul

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lol that guy's rap sheet is him sobbing about mean youtube comments and accusing the entire IZ of gangstalking two years ago in the exact same style and cadence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

thats turdiaks very good friend who started posting to defend his honour immediately after he self banned

Lmfao I figured it was related to that but was too lazy to investigate further